• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<The Initiative - Making A Perfect Human> [OOC & Sign-Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ya know, with arguments like this I've noticed a few things. For one they always start with an event that rubs one side the wrong way. The one that rubbed the other wrong will try to explain their actions, and the other will shoot it down and tell them why it makes them upset. After that is where it goes really wrong, instead of staying on topic the course of the conversation steers away from the main issue and it becomes a battle of the two trying to protect either their pride, or their point.

In this case it was Nightmare's template. Orion says he said those things because really he would prefer if the writer fixed it, or rather thought more about the mechanics of his template. I know his intentions were good, though I think it came off as too brash because quite simply he 'doesn't know Nightmare' and therefore doesn't know what type of criticism he best responds to. This caused him to become upset, which in turn upset Promise, who is his friend.

People always think they are right in their argument, but that's what confuses the living hell out of me. Unless you really know the person how can you make definitive claims about them? That's why I think people should make more of an attempt to understand each other, rather than attacking them or waiting for them to make the smallest mistake so you can jump on it and discredit them. Or at least stay on the topic and work it out.

Sooo~ I would really like to hear what you two's issue is with the TOPIC. Not each other, because you don't know a gotdammed thing about each other.

*waits to be ignored*

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I had a desire to join this as a negative, with careful consideration and hitting the preview post button I missed close to four hours of new post. Eh, I think i'll put my template in document until completion, and any questions in concerns to biographies and evolution i'll address accordingly.

Gee whiz, you guys need The Professor to drop a light-hearted atmospheric bomb shell of appropriately placed and timed comedy to really undo the dusty storm clouds.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
*waits to be ignored*

I explained what was wrong here, so unless I feel the urge to call someone to help me with an online dispute that has little to no real meaning outside of this thread, I think you should let it drop and just be bigger about it. Feel free to try, they'll be lurking around with cute little insults~

Citrus, that's fine.

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
The tags are ridiculously immature and pretty much retarded. This is what, the second "argument" to break out? It got old the first time. Either chill the fuck out and continue posting, or leave. It's up to whoever.

And Pierce, you aren't ignored, it's just that your insertion into this is looked upon.

Awards
The tags are ridiculously immature and pretty much retarded. This is what, the second "argument" to break out? It got old the first time. Either chill the bonk out and continue posting, or leave. It's up to whoever.

And Pierce, you aren't ignored, it's just that your insertion into this is looked upon.

Tags were pretty unnecessary...

Also, yeah, it's pretty annoying when my words just fly over someone's head. Especially when I'm trying to HELP a situation.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Gannon in regards to your template you seem to be all over the place with it, you seem set on building up your character as some sort of tortured genius with an alcohol problem and several menial, and disturbingly uninteresting, backstories. But it isn't about that. Your technology, albeit charismatic, is extremely exotic and almost unreal when it comes to the scale this RP has presented. Granted, I haven't explicitly stated what tier of technology this universe holds but it felt like you went overboard.

Tone your tech down a bit - not even by a lot - and come back, if you have any questions address them via PM/VM.

Citrus, do what you can.

And since there has been more interest in this RP it would be a shame not to put a little more effort into it. I'll be revamping this RP in a bit but first I need to know who is still here, a little shout-out would be nice and I'll adjust according to the populace.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn, sorry guys. Sometimes when mods post in threads a weird glitch occurs where the thread gets closed. Didn't realise that had happened.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
As much as I want to continue this I must kill this horse and ensure its death before yet another zombie apocalypse occurs. Thank you everyone who has stuck with this RP, but due to other priorities - namely future RPs and school - I must end this. Sorry and uh, better luck next time ne? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back