• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<The Initiative - Making A Perfect Human> [OOC & Sign-Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Taking him down?? I don't think that really would be a problem Jezza. No goading intended.
No one on their own could take him down unless they had things like super-heated blades at their disposal, high-calibre firearms, or powers. And the speed and accuracy to use them well while he's dodging all over the place. A normal person - with what they might even be lucky to get a hold of - would likely never be able to take him down.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We aren't normal people in this rp though, and in most places where Drake has showed up and fought or close to it, people aren't normal either.

In the case that they were; I of course understand the statement completely. I'm just not too sure why you bothered to say it. Nobody is gonna take down Corbinek either ya know.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Refer to rule number 6, this template is DENIED.

You can try again later or appeal to me via PM but don't you dare try to revamp that template without my approval. Submit an appeal and I'll reconsider.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Accepted

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Powerful Evolution huh.

The drawback is far too narrow and almost insignificant in comparison to the resultant. Far too strong. Give me more disadvantages and have a build-up to the actual "turning into vegetable" part, like maybe a touch would make someone's fingers go numb and prolonged contact would build-up to vegetable, etc., etc..

Till then this template is not accepted but not denied.

While I don't mind the rather mundane approach to posting that template I have to say your method of delivering is a bit much huh.. The template itself is in accordance to the RP's parameters and all but I have to say, doesn't really look like you did much to accommodate the template to the RP.

I'm not exactly sure what side he is on, or if the background is even remotely on the same wavelength as this RP. Like I said, I don't mind the method of delivering this template to this RP but even one of the most basic details are amiss in this rather lengthy explanation. Meh, maybe it's just me but I kinda like to see when effort is apparent in a template like when you put the littlest detail to perhaps mention Section III or whatever.

Fill out the actual template given - you can still use links if you'd like - just to explain the basic requirements, why should some get away with simple copy and paste - or hyperlinking - while others fill out the actual temp?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vague details are surprisingly vague. And even then amongst all of the conjecture and fancy words the name of your Evolution isn't even given when I had explicitly stated that Evolutions had to be named (to a minority but still it is implied all Evolutions should be named). Whether or not this is because of some preconceived notion that the name is some minute little detail that is irrelevant in the entirety of the template or just plain laziness it doesn't condone the fact that details are overlooked.

I don't really care if your character doesn't care for his Evolution's name or whatever but it just shows that you overlooked something I had said earlier which is a bit annoying to realize. Eh, whatever.

This feels like a Gary-sue if I do say so myself. Sure there are "perfect" characters amongst the Revs or whatever but blatant Gary-sues seem a bit unnecessary. The perfect intrusion, the undetectability of the Evolution, the perfect calculations, and the rather vague explanations of the powers given when only a brief overlook is provided is too much. Call it what you like, fear for being overwhelmed, or being nit-picky. A few lines given to explain a seemingly perfect ability is too much, details, and please tone down the power.

Ubi, Klom, and Orion edit your templates accordingly and we'll be fine.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Why not save it into Microsoft Word or Works?

Seriously though, that can actually piss people off.

I didn't do any of that mostly because I tend to jump around when it comes to computers. Most of the time I'll use my comp at home, but I started that on a comp at school. I didn't bother saving it because for starters school was done for the week and I had no way to transport it. I couldn't use a flash drive because mine is messed up and I couldn't send it through e-mail because I can't access mine at home for some reason.

EDIT: I got the approval and the temp is complete. Sorry about that, Wolfe.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Name: Sasha Barington
Nickname: None
Title: Celestial Gunner
Faction: Section III

Weapon: (Guns in picture)

Chakram Guns: Dual-wielding guns that are not originally a gun, but moreso two batons that have a button on it that(when pushed) metal extends out of it, curving in a counter, and clockwise direction only to meet up to close. When the process is complete, the guns are a complete circle with two containers with a glowing green light on it(one on the top part, and one on the bottom part) which measures the amount of plasma energy it has when being fired. Like, the plasma acts as its bullets. The part of the gun that the bullets shoot out of are inbetween the two green containers. When the guns are in their baton mode, they are placed in Sasha’s pockets where they are locked in by a click(like an old-school seatbelt).

Personality: In appearance, Sasha looks like a girly-girl..And that’s mostly true, but beneath every layer, there’s always a stinky one. How that follows under this I have no idea, but to put it short: Sasha is tough as nails, and she is also quite stubborn. She rather find out things with her own two eyes, than have someone tell her, and ruin the fun in the adventure. If you get past the stubborn nature of Sasha, you’ll find out that she quite the whore. She’ll flirt, tease, and if you’re not careful, she’ll strait-out touch your junk. Yes, this applies to women too.

Sasha takes a liking to night clubs, and hardcore partying. There isn’t anything in this world that she doesn’t enjoy more than a good night out with friends, and hard liquor. Did I forget to mention the “fun” that usually revolves around that partying. Though this is true, Sasha does have her good moments..and I mean that literally. She has the potential to actually do stuff that people with morals could accept, but due to her nature to party and such, she often disappoints her boss, and sometimes her lover, but let’s save that for another time, kay’..

Appearance:(Girl in picture)

• Hair: Sasha’s hair is unique in its own. You will never see anyone with apple-green hair as their natural hair color, but Sasha is one who bares that luxury. Her hair is naturally strait, and it comes down past her shoulders, and stops a few inches down her back. Three bangs are combed separately downward to the right.
  • Eyes: Sasha’s eyes are plum/light violet in color. They are of oval shape.
  • Skin Tone: Sasha’s skin tone is fair, and light peach color. She has smooth skin, and it’s like touching the bottom of a baby.
  • Height: For a girl, Sasha is average at a height of five foot four.
  • Weight: 120Lbs(54KG)
  • Build: Very slim, skinny, and also atheltic(not the muscley kind).
  • Clothing Style: Sasha’s clothing style is very simple, and if a guy were to come up to her, quite flirtatious. She wears skin-tight latex. Her outfit is a two piece - black gloves that go up to halfway up to the elbows, and a dim-gray dress-like clothing that shows how big her boobs are, and then as it traces downward, it goes into a skirt that stops at mid-thigh. Lastly, Sasha wears leather boots that cover most of her legs.
  • Accessories: None
  • Other: Sasha wears red lipstick.

Evolution:Sasha is a superhuman one-hundred percent. She has no talent for anything that is of the supernatural essence. In this, she has superhuman attributes. The limits placed on Sasha’s superhuman abilities are less-than of Superhero(superman, hulk, etc..) standards, but are far above the enhanced stage.

Superhuman Endurance: A Superhuman level of Endurance grants Sasha the will to endure more damage than the normal human, or even more than that of an enhanced human. Though there is a fault in this. It is true that Sasha has superhuman endurance, but there is a limit of how much damage she can take before fatigue starts to overwhelm her. It usually takes a good two minutes of nonstop pounding before she starts feeling it. However, her quickness will not allow for such a thing, so she’s good. If the hits keep on coming without a chance of stopping, Sasha would not only feel the hits, but her enhanced endurance will give out, and the hits would feel like a normal person getting it. In other words, no enhanced endurance, she’ll have broken bones, no doubt.

Superhuman Dexterity: With Superhuman Dexterity, Sasha’s ability to have a secure balance is above the normal human, and as such her ability to keep her balance is great. Along with her near-perfection balance, Sasha also has adroit movement, hand-eye coordination, and sturdiness. With that, this allows her to perform skills like juggling, handstands, and catching things with her hands that were thrown at her. However, with every power comes a fault, and this one is no exception. If there arises a situation where Sasha has to use both hands and/or both feet, or even she is coming from a fall where she has to land on all fours(a position she is a pro at also *wink wink*), she becomes completely exposed to any kinds of attacks, and that is when she’s at her most venerable point. And also, after a certain amount of time, Sasha has to stop to catch her breath. Along with Sasha having to stop to catch her breath, the other drawback to her prolonged dexterity is that she’ll literally have to stop right where she is to catch herself. So in that in itself, it will pretty much render her completely open for attack.

Superhuman Agility: Sasha’s agility is impressive. According to the power standards of how power ranks, her agility is at superhuman level. And it’s no surprise since she trains night and day to improve as much as she can. And while it is indeed apparent that her agility is at the level it is at, she does have her limits. Sasha can only keep the pace of the Superhuman level for five minutes, and then it downgrades to enhanced levels, and then after three more minutes, it is drained to complete normal level. And at that point, she would have take a breather so that she could regain the agility to its superhuman level.

Superhuman Reflexes: Sasha’s reflexes are great. Her skill of reacting in real-time is not only impressive, but to some is quite shocking. Her battle instinct kicks in when an opponent comes at her so suddenly. She can act on impulse, and surprise you by countering it automatically. If lucky enough, Sasha can dodge bullets(unlikely though), catch onto mid-air assaults, and she can also react to incoming impacts in a way that makes Sasha seem psychic or something(but she isn’t). And in an apparent non-battle situation, the minute that Sasha would place her hand on something hot(heated stove, hot pan, etc..), she would react in a split-second. And of course, like everything for Sasha’s evolution, her reflexes do have a fault in them. While her quickness to react are mighty good, if she is around multiple enemies, she can be caught off-guard, and get struck by an enemy. This is what makes superhuman reflexes quite dangerous, because you never know when they’ll come back to you, and bite you in the ass.

The strains that her superhuman agility puts on her legs, Sasha(after a certain amount of time), would have major leg cramps, and that alone would stop her right in her tracks. This is because of the speed she goes on her legs, she could twist her foot the wrong way, and that could cause her to stop in said track.

Superhuman Strength: Sasha’s strength(like her other attributes) is of superhuman standards. Though her build does not look it, she does have quite a lot of strength to where she could exert as much force as her muscles would allow her to. It is true that she is as skinny as a twig(not really, but it looks like it), her true strength comes from her core. Sasha has done some unique training for her strength alone, and up to date, she can push, hit, and exert nine hundred pounds in max-power. However, if she chooses to do such a large amount of force in one go, she is automatically rendering herself without any feeling in her legs or arms. So, yes she can choose to do the nine hundred pounds of force behind a single strike, but not without suffering the consequences.

Along with the limit that Sasha can use with her strength, another fault is that if she were to put too much strain on her muscles so much that there could be a danger of muscles tearing. It could be as minor as a major cramp that lasts for a while, or more severe as a torn Bicep and/or Triceps. However, that is not the only thing that can happen in the bad-case scenario. With the amount of usage that Sasha would use on her muscles, she is won’t be able to punch or anything for a quite a while.

Bio: Sasha is English. She was born in London. Not really much to say in that area. Her parents along with her elder siblings all had some kind of work with Section III. So when she was old enough, Sasha herself got involved with Section III. And when she reached the point of her life where her parents believed she was old enough to move to New York, and work fulltime for the organization. It wasn’t until she was seventeen that Sasha moved over to New York with her older brother, and began as an intern for Section III.

It was when Sasha arrived to New York, and at Section III’s Headquarters, that she learned it wasn’t a job, but just testing, testing, and more testing - specifically on her. It is true that originally she was induced with Patient 005-MI-Z’s DNA, but just a very slight amount. However, just that small amount was able to give Sasha something wonderful that not only the doctors thought, but her brothers, and parents. She had gained superhuman capabilities. Whether it was in her own natural ability to gain these powers or whatever, but from that moment on Sasha has been a key part of the war-scale plans.

So to the current day, Sasha is a soldier used for most conflicts that get out of hand that endanger Section III, but also she has her own life. When she isn’t being used, she does waitress jobs part-time, and goes to clubs and such.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Orion

While I don't mind the rather mundane approach to posting that template I have to say your method of delivering is a bit much huh.. The template itself is in accordance to the RP's parameters and all but I have to say, doesn't really look like you did much to accommodate the template to the RP.

I'm not exactly sure what side he is on, or if the background is even remotely on the same wavelength as this RP. Like I said, I don't mind the method of delivering this template to this RP but even one of the most basic details are amiss in this rather lengthy explanation. Meh, maybe it's just me but I kinda like to see when effort is apparent in a template like when you put the littlest detail to perhaps mention Section III or whatever.

Fill out the actual template given - you can still use links if you'd like - just to explain the basic requirements, why should some get away with simple copy and paste - or hyperlinking - while others fill out the actual temp?
Don't worry man, I understand perfectly, I was just throwing up something that might give you an idea of - say - what those nanites could be used for as practical or cosmetic applications for people. I have every intention of filling out a full and proper template in accordance with the roleplay.

Also, taking dibs on thermokinesis as an evolution.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Name: Sasha Barington
Nickname: None
Title: Celestial Gunner
Faction: Section III

Weapon: (Guns in picture)

Chakram Guns: Dual-wielding guns that are not originally a gun, but moreso two batons that have a button on it that(when pushed) metal extends out of it, curving in a counter, and clockwise direction only to meet up to close. When the process is complete, the guns are a complete circle with two containers with a glowing green light on it(one on the top part, and one on the bottom part) which measures the amount of plasma energy it has when being fired. Like, the plasma acts as its bullets. The part of the gun that the bullets shoot out of are inbetween the two green containers. When the guns are in their baton mode, they are placed in Sasha’s pockets where they are locked in by a click(like an old-school seatbelt).

Personality: In appearance, Sasha looks like a girly-girl..And that’s mostly true, but beneath every layer, there’s always a stinky one. How that follows under this I have no idea, but to put it short: Sasha is tough as nails, and she is also quite stubborn. She rather find out things with her own two eyes, than have someone tell her, and ruin the fun in the adventure. If you get past the stubborn nature of Sasha, you’ll find out that she quite the whore. She’ll flirt, tease, and if you’re not careful, she’ll strait-out touch your junk. Yes, this applies to women too.

Sasha takes a liking to night clubs, and hardcore partying. There isn’t anything in this world that she doesn’t enjoy more than a good night out with friends, and hard liquor. Did I forget to mention the “fun” that usually revolves around that partying. Though this is true, Sasha does have her good moments..and I mean that literally. She has the potential to actually do stuff that people with morals could accept, but due to her nature to party and such, she often disappoints her boss, and sometimes her lover, but let’s save that for another time, kay’..

Appearance:(Girl in picture)

• Hair: Sasha’s hair is unique in its own. You will never see anyone with apple-green hair as their natural hair color, but Sasha is one who bares that luxury. Her hair is naturally strait, and it comes down past her shoulders, and stops a few inches down her back. Three bangs are combed separately downward to the right.
  • Eyes: Sasha’s eyes are plum/light violet in color. They are of oval shape.
  • Skin Tone: Sasha’s skin tone is fair, and light peach color. She has smooth skin, and it’s like touching the bottom of a baby.
  • Height: For a girl, Sasha is average at a height of five foot four.
  • Weight: 120Lbs(54KG)
  • Build: Very slim, skinny, and also atheltic(not the muscley kind).
  • Clothing Style: Sasha’s clothing style is very simple, and if a guy were to come up to her, quite flirtatious. She wears skin-tight latex. Her outfit is a two piece - black gloves that go up to halfway up to the elbows, and a dim-gray dress-like clothing that shows how big her boobs are, and then as it traces downward, it goes into a skirt that stops at mid-thigh. Lastly, Sasha wears leather boots that cover most of her legs.
  • Accessories: None
  • Other: Sasha wears red lipstick.

Evolution:Sasha is a superhuman one-hundred percent. She has no talent for anything that is of the supernatural essence. In this, she has superhuman attributes. The limits placed on Sasha’s superhuman abilities are less-than of Superhero(superman, hulk, etc..) standards, but are far above the enhanced stage.

Superhuman Endurance: A Superhuman level of Endurance grants Sasha the will to endure more damage than the normal human, or even more than that of an enhanced human. Though there is a fault in this. It is true that Sasha has superhuman endurance, but there is a limit of how much damage she can take before fatigue starts to overwhelm her. It usually takes a good two minutes of nonstop pounding before she starts feeling it. However, her quickness will not allow for such a thing, so she’s good.

Superhuman Dexterity: With Superhuman Dexterity, Sasha’s ability to have a secure balance is above the normal human, and as such her ability to keep her balance is great. Along with her near-perfection balance, Sasha also has adroit movement, hand-eye coordination, and sturdiness. With that, this allows her to perform skills like juggling, handstands, and catching things with her hands that were thrown at her. However, with every power comes a fault, and this one is no exception. If there arises a situation where Sasha has to use both hands and/or both feet, or even she is coming from a fall where she has to land on all fours(a position she is a pro at also *wink wink*), she becomes completely exposed to any kinds of attacks, and that is when she’s at her most venerable point. And also, after a certain amount of time, Sasha has to stop to catch her breath.

Superhuman Agility: Sasha’s agility is impressive. According to the power standards of how power ranks, her agility is at superhuman level. And it’s no surprise since she trains night and day to improve as much as she can. And while it is indeed apparent that her agility is at the level it is at, she does have her limits. Sasha can only keep the pace of the Superhuman level for five minutes, and then it downgrades to enhanced levels, and then after three more minutes, it is drained to complete normal level. And at that point, she would have take a breather so that she could regain the agility to its superhuman level.

Superhuman Reflexes: Sasha’s reflexes are great. Her skill of reacting in real-time is not only impressive, but to some is quite shocking. Her battle instinct kicks in when an opponent comes at her so suddenly. She can act on impulse, and surprise you by countering it automatically. If lucky enough, Sasha can dodge bullets(unlikely though), catch onto mid-air assaults, and she can also react to incoming impacts in a way that makes Sasha seem psychic or something(but she isn’t). And in an apparent non-battle situation, the minute that Sasha would place her hand on something hot(heated stove, hot pan, etc..), she would react in a split-second. And of course, like everything for Sasha’s evolution, her reflexes do have a fault in them. While her quickness to react are mighty good, if she is around multiple enemies, she can be caught off-guard, and get struck by an enemy. This is what makes superhuman reflexes quite dangerous, because you never know when they’ll come back to you, and bite you in the ass.

Superhuman Strength: Sasha’s strength(like her other attributes) is of superhuman standards. Though her build does not look it, she does have quite a lot of strength to where she could exert as much force as her muscles would allow her to. It is true that she is as skinny as a twig(not really, but it looks like it), her true strength comes from her core. Sasha has done some unique training for her strength alone, and up to date, she can push, hit, and exert nine hundred pounds in max-power. However, if she chooses to do such a large amount of force in one go, she is automatically rendering herself without any feeling in her legs or arms. So, yes she can choose to do the nine hundred pounds of force behind a single strike, but not without suffering the consequences.

Bio: Sasha is English. She was born in London. Not really much to say in that area. Her parents along with her elder siblings all had some kind of work with Section III. So when she was old enough, Sasha herself got involved with Section III. And when she reached the point of her life where her parents believed she was old enough to move to New York, and work fulltime for the organization. It wasn’t until she was seventeen that Sasha moved over to New York with her older brother, and began as an intern for Section III.

It was when Sasha arrived to New York, and at Section III’s Headquarters, that she learned it wasn’t a job, but just testing, testing, and more testing - specifically on her. It is true that originally she was induced with Patient 005-MI-Z’s DNA, but just a very slight amount. However, just that small amount was able to give Sasha something wonderful that not only the doctors thought, but her brothers, and parents. She had gained superhuman capabilities. Whether it was in her own natural ability to gain these powers or whatever, but from that moment on Sasha has been a key part of the war-scale plans.

So to the current day, Sasha is a soldier used for most conflicts that get out of hand that endanger Section III, but also she has her own life. When she isn’t being used, she does waitress jobs part-time, and goes to clubs and such.

While I am still relatively iffy on just how strong Sasha is it seems to be in order, provide more drawbacks like the danger of tearing muscles or exhausting oneself at a considerable rate during strenuous activities and we'll be fine.

Also "Superhumans" are now referred as an Abnormal for future reference.

Everyone who has changed their templates so far has been accepted ^^.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
While I am still relatively iffy on just how strong Sasha is it seems to be in order, provide more drawbacks like the danger of tearing muscles or exhausting oneself at a considerable rate during strenuous activities and we'll be fine.

Also "Superhumans" are now referred as an Abnormal for future reference.

Everyone who has changed their templates so far has been accepted ^^.

Okay, added more drawbacks to her powers. Hope that balances her how to not to be too powerful. ^^

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Okay, added more drawbacks to her powers. Hope that balances her how to not to be too powerful. ^^

Accepted and I have updated the first plot event: The Catalyst on the first page. Remember if anyone has any subplots send them via PM and we can work it out.

Awards
Name: Acesto
Nickname: Ace

Faction: R. Evolutionary
Weapon: A simple katana. However Ace uses a sword style known as Iaijutsu, a martial art that focuses upon the art of quickly drawing the sword in response to stimuli.

Personality: Ace is a reserved kid. He doesn't talk much, and when he does it tends to be brief. He has hardly any 'friends' because of this, but he doesn't seem to mind much. He carries himself with an air of maturity not seen often in kids his age, which shows in how he perceives and treats others. He always approaches people in a calm and kind manner, and has a knack for getting on everyone's good side. He's honest and is pretty much incapable of telling a lie, as he believes they just cause more trouble in the long run, and he can be counted on to keep a promise. He doesn't like hurting others, and will try anything to resolve a conflict without casualties. Even if the person is his worst enemy, Ace will still find room for sympathy.

Appearance: Ace stands at 5''8 tall and he has a tan skin complexion. His hair is long enough that it falls just past his shoulders, and is colored a bright silver. His eyes are a piercing aqua, and rather narrow. The rest of his facial features are soft and non-threatening, a complement to his gentle nature. He has an impressive build, as he makes sure to train everyday. He's not overly buff however. As for clothing, Ace could care less, he just wears whatever is clean... As long as it's red and black.

Evolution: Negative-Breaker: This is a power that put simply, allows Ace to take the powers of a Negative and turn them 'Positive.' To do this, he must physically touch his target. After that, an invisible connection is made and Ace will gain knowledge of their powers through their altered DNA. At the same time their DNA will mutate, changing into a more 'stable' and less hostile form. Ace gains knowledge on what the power will change into as well, and tends to even tell the target what their new power is. The target won't become defenseless, it all depends on how 'negative' their power is. The more destructive it is then the more 'positive' it will become. For example, a power that decays will instead rebuild. The effect is not permanent, if Ace is either knocked out the picture or wills it then the targets power will return to normal.

Bio: Ace was born within Section III. His father was one of the head scientists working on creating the 'perfect human.' He was planning on using a random child as his test subject, however when he learned his own wife was pregnant he took the opportunity to use his own child instead. Ace's DNA was altered to better fit Patient 005-MI-Z's while he was still in the womb, and when he was born he hardly resembled his parents, the only resemblance being the same silver hair his mother has. Growing up he never saw his father, who was always busy with work, and his mother was missing. Meanwhile Ace was put through training with others as he learned how to control his powers. He was a natural with his power, however due to it's limited combat effectiveness he was also trained in the way of the blade.

Other: Ace enjoys reading, and is more often than not seen with a book in hand. Ace has a habit of spouting cheesy lines about justice, something he picked up from too much manga.

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sarah Bell A. Pepper
Nickname: Pepper
Faction: CEAD (former R. Evolutionary)

Weapon: Being a cyborg her whole body can be considered a weapon. She possesses superhuman strength, reflexes, and speed. Inside her body is an array of hidden weapons, such as a laser cannon, force field projector, and more. Her right arm contains offensive weapons, while her left arm has defensive capabilities.

Evolution: Electric-Technopath: Pepper has control over the element of electricity, as well as control over electronics. She can drain power from a source of electricity, as well as charge an electronic device. She is able to use the electricity for a long ranged attack by charging it and letting it loose in an arc of energy, or charge a weapon and use it for close range combat. Using her technopath ability Pepper can communicate and connect with electronics. She can do things such as repair or gather information in this way. The maximum range she can connect with a device is 50 yards.

Personality: After the incident that caused her to become a cyborg Pepper's brain was damaged. It was healed, but at the cost of her emotions and past memory. People often believe that she's actually an android since she hardly ever shows enthusiasm, and she speaks in a monotone voice that sounds slightly synthesized. She relies on cold logic for any given situation, and has been known to choose rather heartless solutions to her problems. However there is an odd side to Pepper, since she has lost many memories she often comes across things she 'doesn't get' or that she finds 'illogical.' For example, the concept of 'fun' is an enigma to her as she finds it a waste of time and energy.

Appearance: Pepper stands at a height of five feet nine inches. Her hair is a dark emerald green, and is styled as such that it swoops around her face down to her shoulders, making her head resemble a ... green bell pepper. She has an attractive face, that can be called cute. However her left canine (tooth) is overly long and sharp which slightly sticks out of her lip, making her look a bit mischievous or threatening. Her body is sleek and curvy, although she has a rather small chest size. As for her clothing she really doesn't wear much, just a red strap outfit along with power armor that covers her arms and legs.

Bio: Classified

Other:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Accepted and for the sake of all of us Ubi I would like you to at least point out which faction your character is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back