• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<The Initiative - Making A Perfect Human> [OOC & Sign-Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
For The Record

;July 14, 2110;

Localized Transmission XX0100D-XX
Encryption Code: DELTA-WHISKEY-ECHO
Public Key: N/A
<From: CODENAME: [PATRONIZED WITNESS]>
<To: CODENAME: CREDULOUS SHEPHERD>
<Subject: THE IMPLAUSIBLE BEGINNINGS OF THE INITIATIVE & AND CONCEPTION OF THE NEGATIVES>
<Classification: EYES ONLY, CODE-WORD [-------] TOP SECRET>
<Security Override: LEVEL-V>

/File Extraction…. Complete/
/Initializing BETA encryption…. Complete/
/Start File/

Like ravenous vultures you waste no opportunity to beat the proverbial horse – metaphorically of course, we don’t need that nasty business in 2020 to come up again do we? Though that isn’t exactly the surprising part, no, the really surprising part is the fact that you asked me. I should be flattered, amused and excited for the chance to methodically tear apart the biggest thing since localized retina-based flash transmissions. But strangely enough, I’m not, I am more curious as to why was I the one in charge of this. I mean, I am perhaps the most undependable creature on Earth and if anything; everything I submit here could be a blatant lie. Well, I guess we’ll have to find out, let the historians sift through the wreckage ensued by Luculent Science while we hide all of the good, juicy bits. Nice to be working with you again [-------].

;September 14, 2070;

Contrary to popular belief this is when it all started. In a college dorm room at the University of London where a bright young lad by the name of Llyod Wesker (who at the time was finding an applicable use for ecophysiology with his knowledge in molecular biology) came up with a brilliant idea. I know you and your associates know where I am going with this but never fret, I won’t be throwing red paint all over your golden boy Wesker. His idea involving the human genome in which through molecular experimentation and manipulation could help the intricate process of molecular reproduction hundredfold was revolutionary. And it all came from his pet dog when he had repurposed the dog’s genetic disposition to allow it to grow a second tail.

Molecular regeneration. It wasn’t cloning, far be it from that, it was quite literally the production of new cells from scratch. A feat thought impossible and in fact was laughable even when Wesker presented his evidence. Then he did something drastic. In order to show that this little experiment wasn’t a fluke he had produced a second brain using his own cells.

Of course the controversy and the sheer outrage from that little stunt had blown up in his face the moment after his little college friends took a picture of the second brain but, it all worked out unfortunately. He was given a rather luxurious job over at Interceptive Humanitarianism and the opportunity to have his brain picked – figuratively of course – by the best minds in the world.

Hm, that worked out well.

;December 17, 2075;

United Asia and literally the entire South Pacific were playing catch-up to Wesker’s idea over at IH. The Western powers held a considerable technological advantage over everyone else as they were the top dogs when molecular regeneration was finalized. But what they were doing was childish. Regenerating new body limbs, an entire hand here and leg there, it was nothing compared to what would happen next.

Dr. Kim Fujikawa and Dr. Nikolai Petrov would be the force to rival IH. They took it a step further and introduced wide-spread cloning about the entire populace rather than the more privatized practice by Interceptive Humanitarianism. People blame it on Petrov and Fujikawa but really wasn’t it our faults? We had to get involved and ignite the biggest arms race since the 1950s. Oh right, sorry, on to Wesker.

At that point we had to point Petrov’s and Fujikawa’s little idea with a bigger one of our own. That is when everything went downhill.

;July 14, 2087;

The Initiative was started. Interceptive Humanitarianism was brought down by multiple lawsuits and about forty plus employees being indicted for abnormal testing upon the cerebellum of tens upon thousands of children. Wesker got away unscathed. At that point you guys got your hands on him and well, the rest is history huh? Luculent Science was created from the ground up, it suddenly sprung overnight but no one questioned it since your influence was part of its creation.

Wesker began a program called the Initiative. It was a tricky program to get started since at that time the U.S. had passed a ban on all genetic and physiological testing but Luculent Science got past all of that. The Initiative was a program intent on helping those with muscular dystrophy, at least that’s what was said to the public. Sure, they took in patients with muscular dystrophy and even those with severe brain damage, but we all know that those patients were overlooked.

Underneath the surface, behind the fake smiles and handshakes those genetic experiments were still going on. Even worse, you got Section III involved.

The Initiative was the thing that was going to put the Western powers back on top again; it was going to put them light-years ahead of United Asia and Russia. Well, it certainly did that. It all started with a child: Patient 005-MI-Z or [-------] to those who knew him well.

He had a certain mutation that enabled him to gain telepathic abilities. Now, this wasn’t something like moving a coin or opening a door with his mind, no, no, it was far darker and far scarier than that. Whatever came to his mind became reality. Every thought that ran past his little brain exploded into existence and bam it was there. He could make pain go away, he could make any sort of physical trauma disappear at the blink of an eye, he could make it snow during the summer, he could make it hot during the winter, whatever he wanted to do happened. What do we do naturally? We tested him. We put so many electrodes and probes in him I’m surprised he didn’t become a human lightning rod afterward.

We looked at his genes over and over and over again and he was our personal little guinea pig. Sure we stole him from United Asia but who wants to worry about that kind of thing? Oh, did I just submit that last sentence? Whoops, silly me.

[-------] was the golden egg we’ve been looking for. We took his genetic code and decided to replicate it. At first it was rather successful. Little hamsters suddenly gained cognitive thought, they were able to form communiqués in their own defecation and be able to efficiently recognize and understand human language.

Then they decided to push things even farther. Projected results from the Initiative indicated that by 2230 there would be a widespread use of [-------]’s power so that everyone on Earth would have evolved into an esper.

We were pretty impatient.

;January 1, 2090;

The Radical Evolutionary program was started but it was bound so tight and suppressed so much that even I can’t be sure this program exists. It was used after the front for the Initiative was taken down and when Luculent Science decided to take a more domestic outlook on life. They became a general health and warfare provider while this Radical Evolutionary program started underway. With over three hundred children with the correct genetic disposition Luculent Science began to alter their genome and began to pump in Patient 005-MI-Z DNA in them.

It nearly killed 005-MI-Z but you guys didn’t care, at the end of the day you got what you wanted: three hundred super soldier babies. From there the details get sketchy, the people involved will say everything went according to plan while the sleuths and the paranoid Joe will tell you that Section III got more intimately involved. Yeah, that’s right, I may be risking being tried for treason but let it be known that you guys, you “heroes”, got yourself involved in something crazy, that you Section III bastards changed the course of the world and as a result probably brought about the apocalypse, and for what? For getting first place? Pathetic, but we aren’t here to point fingers, we’re here to find out the “truth”, whatever that may be.

The first class of genetically altered people was rough in the beginning. Their bodies were rejecting 005-MI-Z’s power (that he himself colloquially referred to as “All Fiction”) and a lot of them were becoming comatose as a result. Such a magnitude of power being forced into someone was dangerous, but Luculent Science got smart when they started the second class. These guys were tough and mean and extremely rowdy, the process of forcing 005-MI-Z’s DNA in their bodies became simplified. They made things easier and thus made things faster.

;October 16, 2090;

Whew, things went to hell at this point didn’t it? Luculent Science went public with the Radical Evolutionary program, now being colloquially referred to as “R. Evolutionary” with the members being called “Revs”. A bold step I’ll admit, but in order to get past the law banning human testing they had demonstrated the Revs’ potential.

During the Rainforests War in central Africa, Revs were being deployed in for covert and deniable operations behind enemy lines. They were sending in a bunch of twelve and thirteen year old children to fight a bloody war. These were done in secret and even sanctioned by the United States government; needless to say that the Revs’ service record was impeccable.

They had ended the war that was projected to last for two more years in the matter of five months. Naturally this gave the Revs and Luculent Science a free pass. They were granted to go public with their program and to start widespread genetic augmentation in spite of the fact that they had violated so many laws it would make your head spin.

Luculent Science had a motto: “Creating the Perfect Human”. They wanted to bypass the laws of nature to make someone literally evolve into the perfect human.

;March 20, 2093;

At age six, Patient 005-MI-Z ran. He managed to gouge out someone’s eye and slaughter ten employees of Luculent Science just to get out of there, he ran and ran as far as he could from the horrid place but you guys didn’t care. By that time you guys had practically memorized his DNA and could continue your experiments without his body. Ironic though, your arrogance is what cost you.

Because when he left your DNA map of his All Fiction wasn’t the same as the original. Your test subjects became more chaotic and more rampant than the normal ones, their powers were developing but they were forming in strange manners. Their abilities weren’t like the normal telekinetic or clairvoyance-centric person, they were more Negative. A term coined by 005-MI-Z later on, he described himself as the most negative person on Earth and that his “creations” were Pluses while those created after he left were “Negatives” like him.

The Negatives had abnormal abilities that were even strange for a Plus. It seemed that quite literally the purpose of a Negative was to bring about destruction since their abilities can do no good and only inflict harm on others. There was no positive merit to their abilities thus why they were Negative.

These Negatives were seen as freaks, even amongst the mutants created in the R. Evolutionary program. They were ostracized because of their negative abilities and as a result became filled with contempt for anyone who was a Plus or even normal people. From here things get a bit obscured. There are rumors, well many disturbing rumors about what happened to the Negatives at this point. Some say that they were so hated they were used as training dummies for the Pluses. Others say that as a result of their Negativity Section III locked them all away so that the public would never see someone so twisted. However one thing is for sure, 005-MI-Z got to those Negatives.

Two years after 005-MI-Z’s escape from Luculent Science strange things were occurring. More and more of the Negatives began to go up missing. Every day it seemed that a Negative would just up and vanish from Luculent Science. At first everyone was relatively content with their disappearances, then well the gravity of the situation hit them. They realized that the public would be able to see such horrid creatures meant for horrible things and while they had the assets to cover up anything they were still fearful for what happened to the Negatives. Soon it was obvious. They were being recruited.

It turns out 005-MI-Z moved to Colorado and began to recruit Negatives for… something. We all know what he was doing but without proof I can’t say much. But since this is for the record I’ll just come out and say it. Patient 005-MI-Z, real name [-------], went to Colorado and began to recruit Negatives for the sole purpose of starting a war. He wanted to bring down Luculent Science and Section III in one swoop and to do that he needed soldiers.

It wasn’t hard for him to recruit the Negatives; after all he was one of them. He got through to them with kind words and even promises, he swore that he would be able to make those Negatives feel like a Plus like they deserved. Crafty little bastard, frightfully brilliant, you guys should’ve killed him when you had the chance.

When Section III heard about 005-MI-Z’s presence in Colorado they overreacted. They nuked the damn place, but what’s worse, they pinned it on an accident. Claiming it was some testing program that went haywire, the government never took notice but then again… you guys control the government.

;Present Day: 2110;

They expected 005-MI-Z to be dead. Well, turns out the damned kid is immortal and he ended up surviving and moving to New York. I personally have no idea why he would want to do that until I remembered that the covert center of operations for Section III was right in the heart of New York.

His recruitment for the Negatives is ongoing and since this is the heart of Section III you guys can’t react with a tactical nuke. Interesting actually, because when he showed up there you moved every single Rev over to New York to defend the damn place. They are under some ruse of being a part of some civil defense squadron but in reality you are just afraid of your Frankenstein coming back and tearing your heart out.

The Revs don’t know what they are up against, they have no clue that they are going to fight some deranged Negative with the power to warp reality, they have no clue that they are going to fight the original; the one who literally made them who they are. For the record I am under obligation to say: I hope those Revs get 005-MI-Z, I hope that they can go on to prove just how superior they are. But since this is off the books anyways I’ll say this: You guys created a monster, a typhoon in which because of its conception billions of people will die. You aren’t concerned with how things will turn out; you probably aren’t even bothered by the fact that you may be risking hundreds of lives to take down one person. So, for the sake of humanity, for the sake of 005-MI-Z, I hope you all will crumble under the weight of your arrogance and burn for your sins.

/End File/

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
[FONT=&quot][Rules][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][1] – [I hold all of the power here dude, don’t try anything funny; I would hate to erase you out of existence.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][2] – [Power-playing and God-modding is a big no-no, I mean, I know I can do it but hey; I’m the dude mentioned in the beginning.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][3] – [KHI rules apply, pretty simple right? Or should I spell it out for you?][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][4] – [This is a PG-13 RP, I don’t want to see any babies here. That doesn’t mean you can’t swear, I’m a free spirit man just remember, I’m not the only force here watching your sailor’s mouth.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][5] – [You have no rights, play nice.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][6] – [I don’t really like lazy people, I know, I know, I’m late to all the meetings but what can ya do? As a Negative I have to be late but listen, if you want to sign up you can’t post skeleton templates – NO EXCEPTIONS – so don’t even try because it’ll be denied.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][7] – [No reality warping powers, I know you Revs got your powers from me but still be nice.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][8] – [Be original! I mean I’m from United Asia so I have a Japanese name and all but this is taking place in New York, it’s okay to have American names I won’t think less of you… maybe.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][9] – [Also, if you have any subplots please, please, please, don’t hesitate to ask me. I won’t deny any subplot (unless it’s from Piercing Light) so don’t worry! I’m a nice guy… sometimes.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][10] – [If you have any questions I’m always available, don’t be afraid to add me on MSN or whatever… but a PM works just as well, just saying.][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][Template][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Name] – [Self-explanatory, be original with it.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Nickname] – [It can be a title or a codename since you’re so cool ^^][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Age] – [Anywhere between 9 (nine) to 20 (twenty), nothing above or below that.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Gender] – [Self-explanatory… try to be conventional with this.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Faction] – [Pretty simple, are you a Negative with me? Or are you with Section III? (CEADs work with Section III while normal Superhumans can be neutral)][/FONT]
[Weapons] - [Do you have any special weapons?]
[FONT=&quot][Personality] – [Two paragraphs, if you’re have trouble with what to write just think “What would my character do/say/react in certain situations.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Appearance] – [A picture is fine but words speak louder! At least I think that’s the expression.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Evolution] – [What’s your Evolution? For Revs what is your power? Can you light things on fire? Can you control lightning? Move things telepathically? The sky is the limit! Except the reality-warping thing. For CEADs what is your robotic enhancement? It can be as simple as a robotic arm or a LASER EYE! For Superhumans give me a list of what you can do with your superhuman abilities, kinda like a move list. And finally for Negatives what is your ability? It can be like a Rev but it has to be Negative, it has to be something people hated you for, like something that can do no good.] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Bio] – [How did you start out as a Rev? Were your parents killed? Did you get kidnapped? How did you become a CEAD? Did you have a terrible accident requiring robotic cosmetic changes? What about being a Negative? Two paragraphs at least.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Other] – [Name something you thought didn’t fit in all of that.]

[/FONT]
Code:
Name
Nickname
Faction
Weapon
Personality
Appearance
Evolution
Bio
Other
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
RP Thread & start of the arc "The Catalyst"

Current Plot

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Future Plot Events
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Roster

[Negatives]

Name|Age|Type|Evolution|Gender|Role-Player
[Minoru Izumi] |22| [Negative] |All Fiction|M| [King Wolfe]
[Christina "Chris"] |14| [Negative] |Sever|F| [AxelYoYo] [Gene D. Cabral] |18| [Negative] |Hollowing|M| [gene chaos] [009-SP-X] |18| [Negative] |Trance|M| [Klom89]
[Kalden] |19| [Negative] |Fracturing|M| [LongLiveLife]
[Aiden]
|19| [Negative] |Thermokinesis|M| [Orion]
Section III

Name|Age|Type|Evolution|Gender|Role-Player
[Oriana] |20|R. Evolutionary| [Telepath] |F| [stripes] [Arios Jigen] |20|CEAD| [N/A] |M| [Darkfyre] [Sasha Barington] |20|Abnormal| [Superhuman Attributes] |F| [King Sora X]
[Acesto]
|17|R. Evolutionary| [Negative-Breaker] |M| [Piercing Light] [Sarah Pepper] |18|CEAD| [Electric-Technopath] |F| [Piercing Light] [Cornibek] |20|R. Evolutionary| [Ion Well] |M| [Superbia] [Calipher] |21|N/A| [Nonhuman] |M| [ThePromise]
[Shiori]
|14|R. Evolutionary| [Void Eater] |F| [King Wolfe] [Ichigo] |20|???| [Fracture] |F| [King Wolfe] [Edward] |20|CEAD| [Kinetic Energy Plates] |M| [nightmarezeroX9]

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Name: Christina "Chris" Folkson
Nickname: Sever

Faction: Negative

Personality:
Being a Negative, Chris has horrible conversational skills. She has rarely talked to people and relies heavily on her actions or using hand gestures to get to her point. Aside from that fact, Chris is a maschocist. She enjoys pain, feeling it's the only "happy" thing in her life, and loves to see the pain on the faces of others when she causes them pain. She acts very primal, prone to beating people with a weapon or simply destroying them.

If Chris was presented with a fight, she'd fight to the death or she'd fight until the other surrenders. Despite being the mean person she is, she is merciful and will give one the chance to redeem or escape. No one talks to her, so she doesn't really have any plans for those kind of situations except for staring blankly at them or glancing away. (She can talk a bit better with the Negatives) Chris has ADHD, which she uses to a high advantage. She's very impatient and quite fidgety when trying to force herself to be calm.

Appearance:
Chris is still devoloping, physically and mentally, so she is stuck between the mix of a teenager and a child. Her face is small and cherubic, like one of those little angel people. Her eyes are large and a dark, almost black, brown that look like a dark hazel when brought into the light. Her hair is usually tied into two long, light brown pigtails that trail to her waist. A thin black headband holds back her bangs. Several freckles are spread across her nose and cheeks.Perched on her brown head are purple sunglasses.

The girl stands at 5'5 exactly. Her shoe size is a seven and are old, purple Chucks that are worn down to the sole and stitched together crudely. She wears a sleeveless man's shirt that is striped with light black and blue going downwards. On her wrists are several multicolored bracelets and she has many cuts and scrapes on her legs. She wears paint-splattered white skinny jeans that had been cut up to her knees.

Evolution:
Chris's Negative power is her ability to sever. She can cut the ties between people, as well as severing them physically. This occurs when she is very depressed, as well as being provoked or challenged, and can be powerful depending on how strong the emotion is. For example, the connection adn tie between a father and a daugther could be easily broken when Chris is near and she directs the sever toward them. They can hate each other in a second and be at each other;s throat in the other. Once someone has been severed, it is very hard to replace that broken bond.

Bio:
Before Chris was a negative, she was born to only her mother, her father abbandonng them when he learned the sex of his baby and being disapointed that it wasn't the boy he had hoped for. Upon learning this in the later future, Chris would become more depressed and have more pent up anger.But that would be later. Her mother was murdered as she attempted to protect her baby from being kidnapped on the day Chris was kidnapped, which was also the day she was born. She never learned of her mother until she heard about her father's tale pf leaving.

Now as a Negative, Chris escaped and joined forces with 005-MI-Z in attempt to get back at the people who had experimented on her. To the people who had caused her pain. And to her father, who hurt her more then anyone Chris had ever met. (That ratio being very low) She follows in the head guy's footsteps, keeping close ties with the others and hurting anyone who gets in her way.

Other-
Nothing

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was immediately reminded of the Spartan-IIIs when you said the first batch was three-hundred strong and later sent into the African war in their early teenage years. Inspired or coincidental?

Anyway, since we've got a lot of genetic and physiology-altering processes in this roleplay, are we able/allowed to have people who are still human, but shaped differently, or with altered micro-physiology? Things like scales or alternate bone structures, reverse-jointed legs. Is that allowed or are we to stick to standard-looking people?

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I was immediately reminded of the Spartan-IIIs when you said the first batch was three-hundred strong and later sent into the African war in their early teenage years. Inspired or coincidental?

Anyway, since we've got a lot of genetic and physiology-altering processes in this roleplay, are we able/allowed to have people who are still human, but shaped differently, or with altered micro-physiology? Things like scales or alternate bone structures, reverse-jointed legs. Is that allowed or are we to stick to standard-looking people?

Somewhat inspired, the 300 thing was just because it is a lovely number :3. And I've always wanted to describe a war in the rainforest so that's where that came from.

Hai, hai, that is perfectly fine. I left Superhumans as a rather vague and open ended group, same thing with the Revs, I barely put any information in there so that you could put your own interpretation within such a clandestine group. They did all sorts of testing, it wouldn't be strange to see more physically different people ^^.

Last edited:

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Name: Oriana

Nickname: Ice

Faction: R. Evolutionary

Personality: Oriana has a strong personality, but does not voice her opinion as much as she would like. She understands her place in the world and tries her hardest to make the best out of her situations, so if that means she must follow she will. She does not like to go against orders, so people who do, she will put them in their place. She often questions herself and her motivates to do the things she does, but she repeats that it will bring her closer.

Due to serious problems, Oriana has a wall around herself and is never seen to be close to anyone. She does have friends and occassionally "hang out" with them, but she would never say she is close, let alone care about them. She is very sarcastic and sometimes cynical. Do not ask for her opinion cause she will not lie to you and she will be blunt.

Appearance: Oriana is believed to be mixed because her skin is light brown. She has medium length wavy sandy red hair that she usually wears in a pony tail. Her eyes are hazel and she has a long oval shaped face. She is tall and lean, she trains a lot in hand to hand combat.

Her usual attire is black shorts and a black spandex shirt while she is training. Out she wears blue jean shorts and a fitted t shirt.

Evolution: Oriana is a telepath. She is skilled at reading, influencing, controlling, and communicating with the minds of others.

Bio: Oriana was born in the south part of Texas. Her mother and father were normal citizens, who were recently married and wanted to start a family. Nothing about her family was out of the ordinary, they wanted their daughter and they never wanted her harmed. But she was stolen from them and they never saw her again.

Oriana can not remember anything past arriving at the island. All she remember is being alone in a white room, a woman approaching her saying that she will one day be great. Oriana believed her. Through the traumatic experience of the tests and the constant violence in the facility, many of Oriana memories are locked away, so she does not have to relive them.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Accepted and I edited the template to accommodate those who want "Weapons". You don't have to edit your template accordingly but feel free to.

I ask for all upcoming Negatives to give a name to their Evolution. It makes things easier on me.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Would you mind if I include in my template and character biography/ies subtle details that were left out of the opening posts but would still undoubtedly be in that world? Things like using molecular regeneration and modification to bring back animals from extinction, or make fantasy ones reality (dragons, say), or that people could get a hold of this technology (or something like it; ie nanites) and people would be making cosmetic modifications as new fads came along.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Would you mind if I include in my template and character biography/ies subtle details that were left out of the opening posts but would still undoubtedly be in that world? Things like using molecular regeneration and modification to bring back animals from extinction, or make fantasy ones reality (dragons, say), or that people could get a hold of this technology (or something like it; ie nanites) and people would be making cosmetic modifications as new fads came along.

That's fine actually, that actually sounds rather interesting. It'll be a nice little read and a good example of expansion ^^.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Name:
Arios Jigen

Nickname:
Volgen (Very few call him this.)

Faction:
Section III

Weapon:

Shock Knuckles: Just his normal knuckles with wiring developed to discharge a small amount of the power from his cybernetic enhancements. The charges can only be controlled to be turned on or off but not the voltage. The voltage is always at a steady rate that can easily incapacitate a non-CEAD.

Enhanced Blade: A standard issue combat knife given to just about every soldier. The blade is sharpened using a specialized form of acid that also strengthens the metal to the point that it can slice through even stainless steal with ease.

Personality:
Those that are cybernetically enhanced tend to fall into two categories. There are those that see it as making them better than others and then there are those that are depressed because they are not fully "human" anymore. Arios is neither one of those. He's one of the few that actually see it as a blessing that happened to cost him a lot. He enjoys making use of his enhanced features such as sight, strength, speed, and stamina. He enjoys it almost as much as he enjoys relaxing at a sports bar with a group of friends while yelling at the nearest television when his favorite team is losing or makes a bad play. To put it simply, he enjoys many of the small things in life.

Appearance:
For the most part, it's obvious that this man is not entirely human. In fact, only a small portion of his body remains fully human. The way that this is known is the fact that the doctors that fixed him decided to cut corners on costs and opted to use an outdated artificial skin. While the skin does look human, it seems to never get oily, dirty, or even dull. In the right lighting the skin give off a bit of a sheen to show the metallic portion used in the composition while the smallest amount is just normal skin.

Aside from that he takes on a bit of a normal appearance. His hair itself is rather simple as it takes on a deep black color and reaches down to his shoulders when he lets it down. The only thing though is that he always keep it in a ponytail with only a few bangs loose that tend to cover his eyes. His eyes are an obvious giveaway to what he is due to the advanced circuitry used in their creation. Just for the purpose of looking even slightly human his eyes have been colored to take on a dark blue color with only minimal energy lines twisting inside. Aside from the fact most of his body is artificial he tries to maintain a fairly lean physique just for appearances sake. Because of that his body is slightly more muscular than the average male and toned to create as little excess skin as possible.

His clothing changes depending on the situation. For the most part if he's at work he will be seen wearing a black suit and tie identical to what members of the Secret Service wear with the exception of the sunglasses and communication device. Outside of work though he can be seen wearing much more simple clothes. These mostly consist of a black t-shirt tucked into a pair of jeans and held with a belt keeping everything on his body and a pair of black boots most would expect to see on a biker, minus all of the chains. The only thing that tends to change with this outfit is that he wears a black leather jacket on the days that it gets cold. On rare occasions he will go to work in this same outfit. It tends to annoy people very much.

Evolution:
None CEAD

Bio:
To look at him many would not expect this man to be the only son of a scientist. In truth, he is the only surviving member of his father's family. The man's family all died through various causes leaving only himself and his pregnant wife. This changed though on the day that Arios was born. Medical technology may have been at its current peak, but the doctors could really do anything about the woman's weak constitution. As a result, the woman died in child birth leaving only the man to take care of the new infant. Regardless, the man broke the normal routine of secretly hating the child and seemed to take on the maternal instincts of his now deceased wife. He loved the boy with every fiber of his being.

As the boy grew the man put extra effort into making the boy's mind stronger about the world than anything. The only problem was that Arios hated to study and would rather run around and play all day long. The man quickly grew tired of his son's abundant energy and decided that it might be best to allow the boy to have controlled exercise. That being said the man enrolled his son in the classes at a local karate studio at the age of five so that the boy could learn how to defend himself and also get the exercise needed for a healthy life. For years this was the part of the norm for the small family. The other half was that Arios was being taken to the lab that his father worked so that some of the children being experimented on could gain human interaction.

This is where a little mishap happened that would change the life of the now ten years old boy. During a break from experiments Arios was allowed to play with some of the other children just as he always was. But then one of them lost a bit of control over the powers they had and destroy most of the room that the children were in. Because of this many of the guards were killed and Arios was about to counted as another casualty. The only reason that he was saved is because his father was quite valued at the lab so the organization allowed the boy to be saved by using cybernetic enhancements. The only issue at the time was to make sure that the modified and replace parts grew as the child grew. Eventually this was solved and the child had a new body, limited to the physical capabilities of a normal human boy just to prevent any mishaps. But the restraints were removed shortly after the boy turned eighteen. Some say that it was his decision to join while others say that he was force to. All that's known is that the now young man had joined Section III's Special Assault Force.

Other:
Because of his body, alcohol does not affect him giving him special privileges to drink while underage.
To aid in the ability to see at night, his eyes automatically revert to a night vision in dark places.

Last edited:

gene chaos

Name// Gene D. Cabral
Nickname//
Age// 18
Gender// Male
Faction// Negative
Weapons// nothing cept pure manliness

Personality// Self acclaimed idiot genius, Gene can easily be described as an easy going fellow. Allowing most misfortune to be fall him without him panicking or generally worrying about how to solve the problem. Even with this care free attitude he is one plan when he feels the situation calls for it. He has a love for oxymoron's and contradictions, proof of this is from his love of overly complex things but then claiming a moment later that simple things are awesome.
He's kind and trusting, considering everyone he talks to a friend. There are very few people he hates, considering the only way for him to hate you is for you to severely wrong him( and even then he barely hates anyone) or for him to instantly hate you the first time he see's you. From the repeated expose from the A.T. Field his Hollowing generates his mentality has become slightly twisted as the physiatrist claim, they define him unnaturally detached from others and has a general longing for death. However Gene claims that his beliefs are from simple logic considering how many creatures on the planet, no the universe die every minute.

Appearance// Gene is of black hispanic ancestry, He has light brown skin, bright green eyes, medium sized lips, average eyebrows and a small curly afro. He stands at 5"9' with a slim athletic build. He's often seen wearing various jackets at almost every day of the year to the point were a person can consider that he doesn't have a body under the jacket. His current jacket is jet black , long sleeved, and is a tight fit on his body. He wears a white shirt underneath with plain black jeans and shoes.

Evolution// Gene has dubbed his power "The Hollowing", his power is the ability to erode objects down to the subatomic level. Turning what ever is caught into dust, the scientist who studied his power claimed he was using some form of exotic particles he is able to transmit this eroding ability to objects. The scientist would also record another phenomena when Gene would use his Hollowing, a telepathic field of sorts would be created that induce a negative effect on those in the field. The most common would be an emptying of emotions and a feeling of despair and dread from this emptiness, the scientist dubbed this field " The Absolute Terror Field" or A.T. field for short, seems one of the scientist were fans of a really old tv show called Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Bio//Gene was born to a small middle class family in New York city, Brooklyn in the streets of Canarsie. Around the age of 3 his family would get into a dire car accident killing his family and leaving him an orphan. Soon enough he would find his way into the agency's hands after he has been screened for the right genetic pattern. He would live quite carefree under the agency's wing doing what ever was required of him to stay alive. The autonomous handling of his assignments had eventually laxed the security around, which would eventually lead to his meeting with 005-MI-Z. Which he would accept the offer that would be presented to him.

Other// Loves to draw, has the tendency to say Aza,or other odd self made words that contain Z. Right handed, speaks chinese, loves to run and to make puns.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
[FONT=&quot]Name: Aurion Hasbard [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nickname: The Smiling Psycho [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Codename: 009-SP-X (Goes by his Codename instead of his name, having given it up)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: 18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Faction: Negatives[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weapon: A hand-made claw that he had fashioned from both the parts of weapons carried by fallen enemies, and the Negatives' technological specialist.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Aurion (pronounced "OH-REE-ON") is the complete definition of a knight. He serves 005-MI-Z and his goals with the utmost loyalty, often calling him "My Lord" or "Sire" when in his master's presence. He will follow any order from 005 regardless of it's absurdity or complexity. While not outright worshipping the man, he sees 005 as a bit of a father figure, and will do anything to please him. (See his Biography as to why) While he believes in his master's goals and wishes, Aurion personally believes Negatives to be above the Human race, and as a result has given up his humanity and even his original name, going by his codename at all times. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mostly, Aurion is an antisocial figure, only focused on protecting his master. Due to this clinginess, he has nobody he can truly call friend within the Negative ranks. In fact, he tends to be critical of other people, especially other close servants of 005, often thinking of ways he can kill them or otherwise discredit them. (Though he never actually acts on these thoughts, lest he angers 005) Though the real reason as to why he pushes people away, which he won't even admit to himself, lies in his Evolution. His Evolution makes certain that he can never be truly close to anyone, and as such, he has given up trying to make personal bonds.....(See his "Evolution" for Details.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Once he enters combat, his entire mood changes to that of a killer. In battle, he is a psychopath. He enjoys the thrill of battle, and will often rush into the thick of things. All enemies will hear his wicked laughing during the fight, which scares both friend and foe alike. He is also known for having a "take no prisoners" attitude towards combat, meaning that even unarmed enemies are not spared.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance: Aurion looks like an Asian-American mix, 6'2, at 130 pounds. His eyes are a fitting crimson, his skin as smooth as a baby's behind. He has white semi-long hair, with the bangs almost covering his eyes. (Hair just like the character in Wolfe's sig!) He usually goes shirtless, though when required to be social, he has a checkered shirt he keeps in his closet. He usually wears black jeans and white velcrow shoes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Evolution: Aurion's power lies in what he himself calls the "Trance." Just by touching someone, Orion has the power to disable any and all brainwave activity in one's cerebral cortex. In non-scientific terms, he can turn anyone into a total vegetable just by touching them. Even the slightest contact with any being will transmute the Trance into their brains. (Therefore, Aurion wears gloves over his hands, as they seemingly block the transfer) The process begins when Aurion makes physical contact with any part of the victim's body. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When contact is made, Aurion's sense of touch is amplified by the waves, effectively "transfering" his brainwaves into the victim's body. From there, the brainwaves spread from the body part touched. The waves 'shock' the victim's veins slowly but surely, causing slow paralysis of the body until they finally hit the cerebral cortex, effectively putting the victim into a catatonic state. The speed of the Trance process is determined by how long contact was first established. A brief touch may take up to five hours before any effect or feeling is visible. A touch of, say, two minutes or more will radically speed up the process; reducing the time limit to (at the most) five minutes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In exchange for these powers, there are two major drawbacks. The most apparent drawback is that using the Trance gives Aurion extreme pain everytime he performs it; hence why he prefers to stick to his claw weapon unless absolutely necessary. Strangely enough, the severeness of the pain is always constant, regardless of how long contact was. Secondly, unbeknownst to him, the Trance (very slightly) weakens his own brain functions with every use. Whenever contact using the Trance is made, Aurion's own brainwaves feel a "backlash" of sorts, which affects how his brain processes advanced internal functions such as sending white blood cells to attack germs. (This in turn is the cause of the "extreme pain"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] explained earlier.) Extensive use of these powers could eventually lead to a loss of brain control, stroke, or maybe even death. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bio: Aurion was a normal child, born into a happy family in United Asia......Until he reached the age of ten. On his tenth birthday, when he had hugged his mother in gratitude for a gift, she stopped moving. At first, nobody knew the cause. The doctors, despite Humanity's advancement in technology, couldn't do anything to revive her. Two days after the incident, the doctors pulled the plug. When Aurion had hugged his father in grief at his mother's funeral, his father had also stopped moving. Everyone at the funeral at that moment knew he was responsible. Calling him a "freak of nature" and a "menace," they had shunned him from society, forcing him to go into hiding. It was a day after he had been forced to sleep in the woods that he was abducted for the Initiative Program. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For nine years, Aurion had been experimented on. During this time, he had developed a hatred for not only the scientists prodding and poking at him, but for all of Humanity in general. On the day of 005-MI-Z's escape, the now-18 year old Orion (now dubbed "009-SP-X") had escaped amidst the chaos, killing five scientists and two other Negatives in the process. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A month had gone by....Aurion was now living in Colorado with a foster parent who was drunk half of the time, and could barely make ends meet. Aurion tried to re-adapt to society, but he eventually cracked under the pressure, and had killed the parent that had taken him in a rage using his Trance powers. Orion was lonely and desperate. He didn't belong. He couldn't forget. He couldn't reverse his actions. Now on the run from the authorities and contemplating suicide, Aurion had eventually stumbled upon 005-MI-Z, who had extended his hand out to the teen, promising him that he could help him belong....and could help him meet others of his kind. With nowhere to go, and no proper identity to establish, Aurion took his new master's hand. On that day, "009-SP-X" had become 005's first recruit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Other: Aurion is a closet card collector. Any kind of card or slip will usually be added to his collection. He also reads comics in his spare time. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Works include: X-Men Noir, Superman, Spider-Man, The Dark Avengers, Batman, and Green Lantern. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ironically, even though Aurion is an Asian-American in terms of Ethnicity, he speaks with an almost British accent, implying that he may have relatives in England.....[/FONT]

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
[FONT=&quot]Name: Orion Hasbard (Condolences to OUR OWN Orion :3)[/FONT]
Goes on to mention 'Orion' on twenty two other occasions.
This... Could get confusing or annoying. Aurion is not a possible spelling?

Also, if anyone has the time to read, here's basically my character, with tweaks appropriate to the world. Good luck taking him down, even without powers and speaking physiologically only, he's pretty much the ideal human. Going to weave this into his story but hopefully in a way that's separate from technology, or at least originally stemming from it but no longer.

Drake Ignis - KHInsider Roleplaying Wiki

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Taking him down?? I don't think that really would be a problem Jezza. No goading intended.

Told ya I ws gonna use Corbinek...Yosh-kun

[Name] – Corbinek Zelkonis

[Nickname] – Nobody

[Age] – 20

[Gender] – Simply a complicated man

[Faction] – Section III

[Weapons] - Turepona: A a set of weapons that Corbinek got a short while after he originally began to evolve that contains a tremendous amount of idea for relativity. For namesake the blade is as sharp as any normal blade, but because Corbinek can run Ion through it and affect as such this weapon, it has quite a bit of potential to be unleashed and Corbinek often uses it to fire off bolts or beams of Ion so that his own body doesn't take the damage. Of course, this is much less effective than doing it himself.

[Personality] – “I’m as happy as the next guy to be completely honest, but when the next guy used to be a kid like me that got robbed of their childhood things are pretty steadfast and ridiculous ya know?? I don’t have a ton of hate but i surely don’t have a ton of love for anybody either. I think my mind is too far gone and beyond to worry about trivial matters but I’ll be damned if the most trivial things haven’t got this world running a muck.

[Appearance] – Check him out. I’m too lazy to write out a decent description for this guy...

[Evolution] –Ion Well: Corbinek Zelkonis has a one of a kind evolution that starts in his mind but branches out to affect that which is outside of his mind as a whole. In its entirety Corbinek’s mind by itself is a generator of a force called “Ion” that is unlike other types of energy or formats of power known to the world due its makeup being something that comes from the singularity within his mind. Inside his mind Ion protects Corbinek from mental intrusions of any kind as Ion spawns and blocks out tampering methods by hampering danger from affecting him within, on the inverse he has some telepathic ability from this, but the more minds he tries to affect at once or the further away the person is; it becomes daunting and vastly draining on his part if he so chooses to do such a thing.

Ion itself is a force that Corbinek can focus outside his body to affect objects like a format of telekinesis, but it isn’t the same thing since Ion first has to wrap around said objects and then be controlled by Corbinek to move. Its obvious when he does this because Ion is always colored and said objects will glow red, pink, purple, or green. Inside of this notion however, the manipulation of objects with Ion can also become daunting due to the strain of both controlling the Ion and also using it to control something else.

Another factor of Ion would be its usefulness for attack and defense as Ion is a potent and heavily destructive when used correctly. Corbinek can unleash this force from the singularity in his mind and coat his limbs with it to dramatically increase blunt damage and density of his physical blows, or use it as a type of energy to create blasts or shape mass to attack with. By brandishing it in different ways he effectively controls Ion. It can seem like he has an unlimited amount of Ion to use, but the more power he uses in an attack or blast or to shield himself the more taxed his body becomes and the more drained Corbinek looks. Its completely possible for him to over-exert himself and collapse.

The potential of Ion is great, but the limitations of Corbinek’s physicality don’t allow him to use the full force of Ion as it is inside his mind but with this drawback comes the drive to manipulate Ion to perfection and to work continuously toward the complete infusion of such a material into his physical form.

[Bio] – Corbinek was just some kid from Greece, that didn’t care about flowers or puppies as much as other kids did, but he still was a child and wanted to grow up to do cool things just like anybody else, and he did until he was halfway through his 14th year of life.

“I remember it like yesterday because it was odd that for no reason there were guys in my house and my parents were talking about me like I was a thing, or a toy...and apparently I was since they sold me to those guys.

People don’t realize just how intricate the human mind is, but I know for sure that at this point there is nobody that has a mind like me. Me. My evolution simply is, but who cares about all that now. as long as yall don’t screw with me, then there won’t be too many problems.

[Other] – “Me?? Heh I’m nobody...”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back