• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<The Initiative - Making A Perfect Human> [OOC & Sign-Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
So if not everyone is good, why try arguing it?

I don't have to do a damn thing, its no threat to myself, surprised that its threatening the balance of the world for you guys though.

Yep, sure. Regardless of your frustration, it was still your views on what he did and they WERE disrespectful. Can't just apologize and say everything so harshly, that only serves to discourage people.

Too elite in here.

Because anyone can be good with even minimal effort.

Lol, okay, you carry on living that delusion that if everyone got things wrong all the time, the world would function as smoothly. Imagine how many more inventions we could've had if nobody knew what the other person was talking about.

Right, Orion was being direct; does that change the overall sentiment of the message? Not one bit.

Do you even know what that means? Though you and many others on here will argue that practicing proper word usage is nonessential, an elitist is someone who believes that a system should be governed by only the best people, not someone who believes that everyone should strive to meet their maximum potential. The last thing an elitist would do is help someone they consider inferior, because it threatens their own position on the upper tier of society.

Real apologetic there, you can tell he means it when he goes to someone's VM's and says he has to be stripped down...

Not.

Well herpaderpa, Sunny's and Orion's conversation, too. I know who to call if I ever want someone's every move on the internet cyberstalked and reported.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Also, nightmarezeroX9's evolution FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU WHY IS EVERYONE SCIENTIFICALLY RETARDED
NOT EVEN DUMB
RETARDED

Everyone usually refers to people, not evolutions, so stupid, retarded, whatever you'd like to mask it as, you called him that.

-

So you're saying he didn't give effort into his template?

This is a roleplay, no one's trying to find the cure for cancer, yet again comparing something minimal to something a lot more grand.

I didn't see Orion helping him, sooo is he elitist?

Yep, I read a public visitor message board and totally stalked the hell out of you. Nice assumption, I'm such a little sneak huh? Clearly not denying it, you've used the whole 'herpa derp you read our convo' comment before, move on.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
So you're saying he didn't give effort into his template?

This is a roleplay, no one's trying to find the cure for cancer, yet again comparing something minimal to something a lot more grand.

Yep, I read a public visitor message board and totally stalked the hell out of you. Nice assumption, I'm such a little sneak huh? Clearly not denying it, you've used the whole 'herpa derp you read our convo' comment before, move on.

In what world does anally raping pre-high school physics qualify as effort? Granted, he is still in his pre-high school years, so there may be some allowances there.

You seem to enjoy missing the forest for the trees. The comparisons are totally irrelevant, because the point still stands. I could've used any which number of points: a fridge heats things up, an oven cools things down, blind people watch TV, deaf people listen to music, et cetera, et cetera.

By pointing out his mistakes, Orion is helping him. It's more than I'd deign to do.

And you've used the 'oh look at me going to errbody's profiles and reading vms' tactic before, quit it.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
So he's raping physics because he used what came to mind, you wanna move on with your life? You two are the ones that cried, your tears are getting everywhere.

Yeah, and you're comparing nazi's and jew's to a template, I can't follow you there.

There's pointing out mistakes, and being an ass. You don't need to mask one with an apology..

Yeah, I've done it twice, are you butt hurt or what?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, nightmarezeroX9's evolution FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU WHY IS EVERYONE SCIENTIFICALLY RETARDED
NOT EVEN DUMB
RETARDED

Everyone usually refers to people, not evolutions, so stupid, retarded, whatever you'd like to mask it as, you called him that.
And the cause for me making that comment was him, because he was trying to talk about scientific details when he had no knowledge of them. I called him scientifically retarded. Not retarded general. It was a reflection on the state of RP science knowledge overall.
Did I not just point out to him how all of his abilities do or don't work? Is that not information to then be taken into account if he wishes to (with this template or in future) make his work more scientifically credible?

Why do you seem intent on reading only the most basic and direct denotations of everything said here? So far as I can tell, you lack any notion of context or connotations when it comes to statements made by people.
So he's raping physics because he used what came to mind, you wanna move on with your life? You two are the ones that cried, your tears are getting everywhere.
It's not so much his own template, but the lack of scientific knowledge people have in the roleplaying section, especially when they then go on to try and flaunt such un-knowledge as a detailed description of how a character works.

Yeah, and you're comparing nazi's and jew's to a template, I can't follow you there.
It still demonstrates a key point, but this again seems to come back to your inability to understand anything deeper than what is directly said - If someone said Hitler loved the Jews, by God they would be told they were wrong, for his own benefit of knowledge.

There's pointing out mistakes, and being an ass.
And this being an ass has been shown where? You don't need to mask one with an apology..

Yeah, I've done it twice, are you butt hurt or what?
"Oh look at me I called you butthurt I win the argument"

No, the conversation was carried out under the fairly reasonable assumption that - although it was public - there was a degree of privacy because people would not be going about following our conversations, especially with the hope that - upon seeing it - they would not take it wildly out of context and try using it as something against us. But clearly with you, that hope is gravely misplaced. I now know not to trust even the hope of privacy near you.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Right, everyone, and I do mean everyone, you're to stop this little dispute immediately. I don't care what it is about or why it has continued or even about who started it, stop lest I point you to rule number 5. It is an eyesore to look at and it is, frankly, distracting me from my otherwise better duties.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Its an insult regardless of what you put in front of the word ...

You did, but not in a way one would approve of. You can't bite someone and lick the wound at the same time.

EDIT: Will if they will ..

EDIT2: No, you're still an ass. End.

Last edited:
Awards
Okay, I know the whole thing is supposed to be 'over' and all but I wanted to give my 2 cents.

Orion, I know you have a passion for science, and I also know that when someone has a passion for something they have less of a tolerance when they see it 'defiled' in front of them. So I can understand why Nightmare's temp would make you upset. However, I cannot agree with the way you decided to go about pointing out the mistakes in his powers. It was a bit too... Aggressive. I do believe that you want to 'help' him to fix his template, but the way you went about it just threw all the humanity out of it. Instead of treating him as a singular individual that has a lack of the proper knowledge, you seemed to channel your general disdain for all the times you've seen something similar. This doesn't leave him with an impression that you want to help him, it leaves an impression that he may be on a lower level than you, and should stay in his place. It's important to take into account how someone may feel about how you word things, and I believe that it's even more important to try and help someone on a personal level so you can understand where they come from...

tl/dr: Screw that read it! :p

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Okay, I know the whole thing is supposed to be 'over' and all but I wanted to give my 2 cents.

Orion, I know you have a passion for science, and I also know that when someone has a passion for something they have less of a tolerance when they see it 'defiled' in front of them. So I can understand why Nightmare's temp would make you upset. However, I cannot agree with the way you decided to go about pointing out the mistakes in his powers. It was a bit too... Aggressive. I do believe that you want to 'help' him to fix his template, but the way you went about it just threw all the humanity out of it. Instead of treating him as a singular individual that has a lack of the proper knowledge, you seemed to channel your general disdain for all the times you've seen something similar. This doesn't leave him with an impression that you want to help him, it leaves an impression that he may be on a lower level than you, and should stay in his place. It's important to take into account how someone may feel about how you word things, and I believe that it's even more important to try and help someone on a personal level so you can understand where they come from...

tl/dr: Screw that read it! :p

If it was so "over" where was the need to post that ne Pierce-chan? I certainly hope you didn't type that to rouse up another response.

Awards
If it was so "over" where was the need to post that ne Pierce-chan? I certainly hope you didn't type that to rouse up another response.

I don't want to have an ugly argument Wolfe, I don't care about such things. I just think it's important for us RPer's to understand each other and how we write. If one of us has an issue then should 'TALK' it out.

Leaving people with a bitter impression causes relationships to rot.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
What? This started already?! Hrm, I'm not even halfway done with my template. Better get on that.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Spoiler Spoiler Show

In spite of the fact that all you really did to "change" your powers was to copy and paste from elsewhere (without even making the fitting revisions to accompany this RP's rather defined parameter); and the fact that it wasn't even half the effort that you had put into for your first power; and the fact that you seem rather adamant to join, I think I'll let it slide.

I gotta ask though, what is the "Picture book"? It is mentioned within the powers but there are no further details explaining what it was. Actually you know what, I'm not letting it slide. Either erase the mention of the Picture Book or expand upon it, also take out that little detail of "and that which might dwell in between." If you're going for insane supernatural powers then don't be vague about it and come out with it, otherwise that sort of detail isn't going to fly.

And for the "concern" of nightmare's Evolution I only have this to say.

While I do agree with you on the legitimacy of superpowers when concerning Role-Plays and the fact that his template, albeit spirited, is lacking on those sorts of legitimate details I'm going to have to say, "Uh, okay?"

Your concern is touching, or whatever one may want to call it, but in an environment like this where legitimacy is thrown out the window when people can disable the cerebral cortex and give someone a lobotomy at a single thought something as ironically as minute, and major, as one person's abilities isn't much to raise awareness.

But then again, I seem to be making a huge deal out of this. This isn't me reprimanding anyone, just me giving a bit of friendly advice: scientific concern, while encouraged, doesn't cause for huge backlash. You can express your opinions about how what someone wrote doesn't make sense even in the eyes of a paranoid schizophrenic, but it shouldn't be taken too far (not that it was) ^^.
Those are muc more defined then the last ones and are far better. And i did change it. Every other word used to be magic. Now about the Picture book, i forgot to add it and thats my fault.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Post edited, Wolfe! Sorry I didn't get around to it last night -_-

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
“Sorry man but,” the officer holding the captive took a closer look at the badge and noticed an odd emblem, it was of a pyramid with an eye in the center, it wasn’t something easily identifiable but they understood immediately, “Er, sorry sir, but we have explicit orders t-“
ONI_Seal_1.png

That emblem, 300 supersoldiers... Starting to think you are getting ideas from somewhere in particular, Wolfe~
His Facebook got too much attention from Section III at one million friends he had to delete it lest he tempt capture.
Haha, Facebook's still around in the 22nd century? What are they trying to get out of its user's now - their genetic details?
She had managed to come across news of the Section III agent that was rendered mentally unstable and was diagnosed with post-traumatic vocal disarticulation quickly by the Section III meds.
And I bet you learned about this from Lucy.

You do have to admit, these are a fair few similarities for totally unrelated things.

Ehehe, I have discovered the main plot twist already:
This is a Halo roleplay in disguise.
And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:
Awards
When he mentioned a pyramid with an eye in the center I thought of the all seeing eye actually...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Hmmm.. You have found out the secret that took 200 years (more like a week) to come up with. I think I'll have to kill you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back