• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Incredible Hulk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
June 13, 2008

Edward Norton will be taking over the role previously played by Eric Bana, yes, Ed Norten IS Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Filming for the Incredible Hulk begins this summer in Toronto based off a script by Zak Penn.

The film will be directed by Louis Leterrier, who has recently directed both the Transporter films, as well as Unleashed.

The basic premise of the film is as follows:

The new movie begins with Banner on the run, trying to avoid capture long enough to cure the condition that turns him into a misunderstood green menace.

I, personally, don't think he is the ideal Bruce Banner, but I'll hold over my opinion. I believe The Hulk film and Eric Bana truly represent the character and what most films should aspire to. At least in terms of summer action films. I'm looking at you X3- The Last Stand. I also despise the director, but we'll see.

The Hulk was an inventive and renown film from its comic roots, it took something and expanded on a deep, yet bland history.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Very, very bland history. I came to the movie expecting actual Hulk smashing, instead I got more or less a two hour mix of Banner running around, and maybe ten to fifteen minutes of actual Hulk fighting. Of course, of those 15 minutes, all but five were shot totally in the dark, making it impossible to see anything.

Despite how terrible the Transporter was and how mediocre Unleashed was, the director is an action junkie, and that's what this movie needs. Really, this is a step in the right direction.

~Dorian Gray

Squ@ll

Yep..but whats the point of so long its not gonna be that great

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Ah Deadpool. Yeah, he owns.

Squ@ll, are you just being stupid? Or are you really that much of an idiot. It takes time to make films. And this one will obviously be alot of CGI, the timeframe is pretty exceptional, considering. Personally, I think they're rushing it.

Bad director, bad actor. Eh, give me the Ang Lee Hulk anyday.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I think Ultimate Nick Fury suggested who would make a good Bruce Banner: Steve Buscemi.
Banner is weak. He's frail. Easily intimidated. Eric Bana did a good job, but he's not someone that conveys that. And neither is Ed Norton. American History X, anyone?

Either way, the movie's already going in a bad direction. It's being written by Zak Penn. I don't care how much of a "fan" he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back