• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The in depth story to Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Spaz

Kingdom Hearts... one of the best storys ever..

but there are some things to think about...
in the final mix there are some sceans were riku is on the dark path...the point is they say kingdom hearts is the heart of all worlds and ansem is killed by the light in kingdom hearts yet why is it referd to the path to darkness... i beleve to think there are two sides to kingdom hearts as it is the path to darkness but on the other side its the path to light... as if it conects two universes...

also theres another point...the 13th order...we know we saw the energetic man in the first kingdom hearts... posibly the energetic man is ansem as he sounds like ansem... but not the one we no about... more like a shell aswell as diz... a slight posibility that the enegetic man is diz...but not that likly.
but were did the orginisation come from... are they twilight as riku thats why he has that coat and so does micky... the orginasation seems complex because of why king mickey is in...

also BHK or whatever name you want to call him.. why is he connected sora and why not the posiblity of riku being conected to them to... riku has to be the most important charecter because he is twilight... in kh3 its also rumerd that sora will not be part of it... theres a posiblility that sora will fuse or something like that with bhk and form a twilight being...

and the last point is the fact that why is sora to do with darkness... the posibily is that it happend when he turned into a heartless...

plz replay with your ideas... :D

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hairy_Spaz said:
Kingdom Hearts... one of the best storys ever..

but there are some things to think about...
in the final mix there are some sceans were riku is on the dark path...the point is they say kingdom hearts is the heart of all worlds and ansem is killed by the light in kingdom hearts yet why is it referd to the path to darkness... i beleve to think there are two sides to kingdom hearts as it is the path to darkness but on the other side its the path to light... as if it conects two universes...

also theres another point...the 13th order...we know we saw the energetic man in the first kingdom hearts... posibly the energetic man is ansem as he sounds like ansem... but not the one we no about... more like a shell aswell as diz... a slight posibility that the enegetic man is diz...but not that likly.
but were did the orginisation come from... are they twilight as riku thats why he has that coat and so does micky... the orginasation seems complex because of why king mickey is in...

also BHK or whatever name you want to call him.. why is he connected sora and why not the posiblity of riku being conected to them to... riku has to be the most important charecter because he is twilight... in kh3 its also rumerd that sora will not be part of it... theres a posiblility that sora will fuse or something like that with bhk and form a twilight being...

and the last point is the fact that why is sora to do with darkness... the posibily is that it happend when he turned into a heartless...

plz replay with your ideas... :D
BHK is the missing part of Sora and until he gets together with Sora, Sora will feel an empty part of himself. Sora turned into a Heartless because he lost his heart whilst saving Kairi's. I want to know why he wants to turn to darkness. And the Organisation may very well be made from Twilight Town. I think the Organisation is after the BHK and the twilight so that they can use it against the light ... does anyone else have any ideas? I'm confused, too.

Hairy_Spaz

ahh yes it it a very complex and to honest annying story to get your head around..... but someone plz give me an idea about the door to kingdom hearts XD

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hairy_Spaz said:
ahh yes it it a very complex and to honest annying story to get your head around..... but someone plz give me an idea about the door to kingdom hearts XD
I have a theory about that. Kingdom Hearts, as we know, brings back worlds together, but it does not seal the door to the light. There must be something more than Kingdom Hearts to lock the door to the light. Well, all I know that there is something much more powerful than Kingdom Hearts which seals the door to the light.

Hairy_Spaz

kingdome hearts has other secrets that we dont no about... that why theve brought a sequell out... because to be honest kingdom hearts will be revisited (its just obvious) and micky did say that there is always a door to the light... and like i sed kingdom hearts is misterious... i meen kh is the door to darknes but killed ansem with light (seriously wots up with that), but kh might also be the door to twilight and the orginisation members would be after it like those disny bad guys in kh1.... XD

Beakman's World

First off, it's Enigmatic Man not Energetic. Enigmatic means of or resembling an enigma, energetic is like the bunny or children with ADHD.

Sora is light and always will be. Riku is the twilight character. Most of that stuff is debatable. And I personally believe that Kingdom Hearts is not an actual place but a manifestation of the heart. The mythology in the game says that children locked the darkness and light away in their hearts.

Last edited:

Hairy_Spaz

Beakman's World said:
Sora is light and always will be. Riku is the twilight character.

how do you know sora is light... what is bhk then... we know riku is twilight but we see what sora and bhk are wearing and sora has a dark feel to him and bhk is light... But we cannot say that deffinate it might be the other way around... Also sora split his heart... i've litrally just thought that bhk might be part of kairi as she was a part of sora untill he realliest her heart... though why did he have kairis heart in the first place... we know from kh1 a brief of why he did, but lets say that because if he is darkness... he stole her heart iven without realising it... but seriously thats just an idea that came to me out the blue

and cool idea abou kh dude.

all im asking is for things to be thought out so it can be posted.. plz back up ur ideas no matter how wacky they are e.g. like my thought before...tnx XD :D

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
burningkeyblade said:
BHK is the missing part of Sora and until he gets together with Sora, Sora will feel an empty part of himself. Sora turned into a Heartless because he lost his heart whilst saving Kairi's. I want to know why he wants to turn to darkness. And the Organisation may very well be made from Twilight Town. I think the Organisation is after the BHK and the twilight so that they can use it against the light ... does anyone else have any ideas? I'm confused, too.
They have nothing against light(exept Sora).They just want a heart!

W

Wicked Nox

I agree with Spaz, but not about Sora having Kairi's heart. Personally i think Sora received Kairi's heart when she was thrown into him back on Destiny Island (when the door the to the world's heart opened and Kairi was all zombie like.)

Beakman's World

Sora didn't steal Kairi's heart, when Destiney Islands went out she passed through him and accidentally caught her heart. I'd hardly call the character's clothes as proof of anything, esp. Sora's cause it changes colors. It could be that they're wearing colors opposite of their nature. I'm just saying that Sora believes in the light, cause of everything he's seen. Riku believes in the twilight cause he doesn't think he can ever escape his darkness and doesn't want to lose himself in it either. We don't know how BHK figures into it and there's no real definative proof outside the fact that he's protecting Sora.

bishojoKasume

The truth is..this is a very complicated story (thanks to Tetsuya's mastermind) and we just have to wait until we play the game. I bet everyone's tired of hearing the word waiting when it comes to KH2:p

And I think Sora's most likely to be the main character. He is the one who will open the door to the light. As it said in KH. I don't think anyone else is going to open the door.

Athough I do think Riku will have a big role but not as much as Sora. I like Riku more than Sora but Sora's just such a bigshot and all. You just can't deny that he's not the most important character.

Last edited:

Owaz

There's no proof that BHK is the other side of Sora or anything of that sort... So stop saying it. <_<

As for there being two sides of Kingdom Hearts, I believe that could be possible. Personally, I think the name "Kingdom Hearts 2" has more meaning like the titles of the first to KH games did. The "2" could quite possibly refer to another door like the one at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Only that door will lead to the light, rather than darkness like the last one we saw... But meh, who on this forum knows? No one. We can only guess until the game comes out, and we beat it.

Sorafactor

exactly what owaz said we don't know that he is the missing part or twilight side of sora or whatever you want to call it
all we know is that he has some sort of connection with sora no one knows what it is besides nomura and his crew
and then then nomura said sora's clothing is importan but we don't know how it is people just assume he is darker because his clothes are darker
again only nomura and his crew know until they release the info
then the fact that kh might have 2 sides is very possible I personally thought that it was light all along especially when mickey said "there will always be a door to the light"
Didn't riku say he was dawn because that means he is headed towards light and twilight meaning he is headed towards darkness so riku is dawn because we all know he is trying to become light and rid himself of ansem's heart which is encased inside of him

oh and nice simile beakmen's world

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER IT IS SO FRICKEN CONFUSING!!!! **repeatedly bangs head on desk**
Why does nomora have to make things so complicated....well i guess thats what makes the game really interesting but still my head hurts....

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Twilight, Dawn, Light, Dark, 2 doors?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
fantasygurl1227 is right! **joins in repeatedly bangs head on desk**

Hairy_Spaz

Hello again... ive heard a really intreging theory on kh2 and all about deep dive... sry if its writen somewere else but i have to tell the world because it really makes u think... in deep dive we see two peolpe in coats... the one on the bottom is bhk and the one on the top of the building is riku... now we see a scene were riku is chucked the dark key blade (not the really evil one in kh1 its another that i cant remember the name of) anyway the thery is that bhk and riku are on the same side... and sora has an esence of evil... wellllll!!! the sugestion is that sora is part of the unknown ones or somthing like that BUT... the energetic man is sopposed to be someone we no wot if it is the complete form between sora and bhk to form twilight.... wots ur view?

plz reply because its getting so intresting.... :D

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Hairy_Spaz said:
in deep dive we see two peolpe in coats... the one on the bottom is bhk and the one on the top of the building is riku...
plz reply because its getting so intresting.... :D
How do we know one of them is BHK?

You got a point however. Both Sora and the BHK are said to be TwighlightISH. Could they be part of each other?

Sorry if my post have been almost repeated, but this is the first thrend I've tried to talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back