• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The important message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelenT

Website
www.s13.invisionfree.com
My uncle has just passed away secods ago and it bothers me to an infinite extent, I wish to open the topic in honor of him and ask can anyone please put prayers in?
thank you.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I'm so sorry that your Uncle passed away.
Many ppl share the same grief but I hope he is in a better place due to whatever he was suffering. A death is a big thing to handle & I hope u are alright too.

May god be with him....& to be with u too if u are going through tough times.

Endgame

:D
Square Ninja said:
Instead of burying him, you should eat him. That way you don't have to splurge on an expensive funeral, and you can feed your guests.

No, they can't eat him! That's cannabilism, and besides, with him stuffed in the larder, they wouldn't have to buy dogfood for quite some time. If they have a dog, that is. If not, why not prop him up in the corner of a room. He'd make an interesting conversation topic.

Phenomenon X

How nice this is.
I personally don't make a habit of joking about death in the first few minutes afterward but that's just me.

It does beg the question though, why come here right afterwards.

Elphaba_1

Author
o I'm srry, dear God, may he rest in peace

I've never really experienced a family member dead, if u =don't count my hamster. I had a hamster once, he was my best friend, does that count as a family member, but who cares now about my hamster, he's been dead since Christmas in the 5th grade, I'm a freshmen in high school now

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Square Ninja said:
Without humor, we couldn't make it through life. Life is death. We should learn to laugh...but you can still mourn for a bit; that's perfectly fine.

Amen, Square Ninja.

You have my sympathies, CelenT, though I must echo Phenomenon X's question: Why come here immediately afterwards? I should hope you'd rather mourn with your family and loved ones than with strangers, most of which barely care, or even know you.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Manchester Black said:
Amen, Square Ninja.

You have my sympathies, CelenT, though I must echo Phenomenon X's question: Why come here immediately afterwards? I should hope you'd rather mourn with your family and loved ones than with strangers, most of which barely care, or even know you.

Probably because people on the froums might also be like family to him/her(I dont know what you are). But u have my prayers

*_ShIvA_*

Im soo sorry. It is always hard when you lose someone close to you. Just remember that he is in a much better place watching over you. The natural thing is to experience grief. But you should also try and be happy becuase he is up there smiling over you. I know it is hard to be happy during times like these but he would want you to smile. Hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back