• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The importance of 13 - Organisation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOfDarkness

There's been alot of tlaka bout the importance of the number 13,a nd has also recently been confirmed that there ARE 13 Organisation members.

So, my question is - where do Riku and Mickey fit into this?

I am going to assume that if there are 13 member sof the Organisation, there has always been. In KH:CoM, some of the members were killed.

From the top of my head: Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene and the other guy who was all big and muscley (name?).

This takes the 13 memebrs down to 9. And then Riku and Mickey joined, or at least it looks like it at the end of CoM.

This makes 11 members.

If DD/ASAS is taken to be be slightly relevent, then BHK may eventually become a member, perhaps? That could be 12.

Some have said Kairi might. That would make 13.

What if Kairi and BHK weren't though? To make the 13, then 2 of the members kille din KH:CoM must have survived? Who?

RikuOfDarkness

Yes, but what I'm getting at is this:

if there were 13 before any died, and there are 13 after, then who will take the 2 remaining places if Riku and Mickey do join the Organisation?

RikuOfDarkness

Thanks, it was just an idea I had as I was lookign around.

Some people think that some of the "dead" members are in fact, not dead. I think thsi coudl be true, as some of them aren't quite "confirmed" to be dead.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If the Organization numbers go from Join Date then Mickey and Riku do not fit into the Org. Because that would make one of their numbers 14. <.< The concept of the BHK "appeared" to have been a member of the Org. Kairi is not a part of the Org. She is on Destiny Islands.

RikuOfDarkness

I know that, I don't belive BHK or Kairi are or will be members (definitely not Kairi!), I jsut wanted to point out soemone's previous suggestions.

what do you mean by "Join Date"? If they are all just considerered members, and there are 13 members in total, then what does that leave the numbers like after the members' deaths in KH:CoM and the joining of Riku and Mickey?

adventchildkiori

If it is by order joined and the members of COM did die(I doubt it but lets just say) then they would have to be replaced, maybe Riku and Mickey are two of the replacements.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I forgot who but some1 made a point. Those Unknown are most likely back. Seeing as CoM appeared when they had already started working on KH2. So those Unknown were probably going to be in KH2 anyway liek Ansem. But since he was the only one shown they decided to take them out of the picture with no question asked and then he will reveal them in a shocking moment.

^ thats what he said to fact to my specualation.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
all thirteen of the members will be in the game, so that means that all the ones from COM will be there to. and a quick question, do we know if any of them are actually dead? they are NEO's they are just shell's, can a shell die? so maybe none of them died. that's just my guess but i still would like an anser if anyone can provide it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well in real terms, if your heart stops you die. But they are just shells (soul + body). Souls can't die and they are believed to be ghost of people who stayed behind. Bleh, do you get what I'm trying to say?

With no heart the shells rely on their souls to live. And since they have no heart to stop they can't die unless maybe their souls are taken then they'll just be incapable of anything. They'll be like a real dead person (souls is somewhere; heart has stopped; body is just their rotting)

But this is real terms. KH's terms haven't really been explained. A seriously injured body might die...in a way. But idk. God >.<;;; KH is complicated with this.

RikuOfDarkness

Well, Axel was sent to take out the "traitors" it definitely seems like Vexen (at the very least) is dead.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Murluxia most likely will not be in kh2 because he was sealed behind Castle Oblivion's keyhole in COM. He might find a way out, but all of the keyholes that Sora has sealed looks like they will never be re-opened. It doesn't look good for him.

adventchildkiori

kbmaster said:
Murluxia most likely will not be in kh2 because he was sealed behind Castle Oblivion's keyhole in COM. He might find a way out, but all of the keyholes that Sora has sealed looks like they will never be re-opened. It doesn't look good for him.

Good point there, all the worlds there were kinda like an illusion but in the end all the worlds were in Castle Oblivion meaning they werent REALLY the real worlds, Just a Castle, if anyone gets what im saying. So thats why there are new worlds in KH2 because all the other ones were sealed so theres really no GOOD reason to bring them back to KH2.

For Hollow Bastion being back, I have no clue why its back, just to much to think about there....

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
adventchildkiori said:
Good point there, all the worlds there were kinda like an illusion but in the end all the worlds were in Castle Oblivion meaning they werent REALLY the real worlds, Just a Castle, if anyone gets what im saying. So thats why there are new worlds in KH2 because all the other ones were sealed so theres really no GOOD reason to bring them back to KH2.

For Hollow Bastion being back, I have no clue why its back, just to much to think about there....

The illusions that you are talking about are Sora's memories. So the real worlds that those memories were based on could not be sealed away (if that's what you are talking about).

KeybladeShadow88

all I know is that I REALLY think that zexion will come back and he will be one of the 13 with riku and micky and diz and all them other guys

Twilight Town

kbmaster said:

I'm just saying in general here, but if Holow Bastion has been re-opened then can't worlds keyholes be unsealed after a time? Obviously someone unsealed it while Sora was re-gaining his memories, because the Neo Shadows and other worse Heartless have invaded HB in the time Sora has been gone. Perhaps someone else with a keyblade? Because a key can lock a door in the real world, so isn't it logical to assume that the world doors can also be unlocked?

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Twilight Town said:
I'm just saying in general here, but if Holow Bastion has been re-opened then can't worlds keyholes be unsealed after a time? Obviously someone unsealed it while Sora was re-gaining his memories, because the Neo Shadows and other worse Heartless have invaded HB in the time Sora has been gone. Perhaps someone else with a keyblade? Because a key can lock a door in the real world, so isn't it logical to assume that the world doors can also be unlocked?

That makes sense, but what keyblade master do we know that would unseal a keyhole. We know Sora wouldn't unseal the keyholes that he sealed himself. I don't think Mickey would and the BHK is most likely still in Twilight Town when Sora encounters all of the heartless in HB. So if your theory is correct, then there must be a keyblade master that we don't know about yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back