• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the "im playing level.1 critical mode" thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yes its like a thread for that.

im playing as ven lv.1 critical mode and i can't beat maleficent.

i die in 1 or two hits in most stuff but yeah.

so any other ppl out there doing this? what have you noticed? do you regret it, or will you get through? you good? discuss

Z

Zulkir

I'm playing critical, but not doing Zero XP.

I might try it after beating critical though.

But yeah, make sure you get

1) Once More, Fira+Fira+wellspring crystal=Firaga with once more ability
2) Second Chance, Blizzara+Blizzara+Pulsing crystal=Blizzaga with Second Chance
3) Heal Block, Block+Curage=Heal Block

Make sure you save before doing the melding in case you don't get the desired command

Key to Truth

Awards
I'm doing LV1 CM with Terra right now. I'm on Peter Pan world. So far only problem was Spark, he's a pain in the ass.

groxerg

i finished critical mode on ven just about 4hours ago. I dont want to put you down but it is absolutely not possible to beat it at level 1. At level 27 i was getting 2 shot by thunderbolts from these mobs i had to fight before the final showdown. You will need to get a few levels.

Key to Truth

Awards
i finished critical mode on ven just about 4hours ago. I dont want to put you down but it is absolutely not possible to beat it at level 1. At level 27 i was getting 2 shot by thunderbolts from these mobs i had to fight before the final showdown. You will need to get a few levels.

It is completely and 100% possible to beat ANY story in LV1 CM. Masablade did it. Only thing that's actually impossible is to beat Mysterious Figure at that level.

Awards
I'm doing LV1 CM with Terra right now. I'm on Peter Pan world. So far only problem was Spark, he's a pain in the ass.

I had trouble with him too.
However, I found a pretty cheap (yet tedious) way to win.
Just stock up on strike raids, freeze raids, and any projectile magic like fire or blizzard.

Since that dome of electricity is a one hit KO, you just need to stay out of range and keep hitting triangle. When he's floating in the air I found it best to leave him alone. If he goes toward the the center, just block the shock bubbles, and if he does that electricity dash, just dash yourself and then get a combo in.

Then when he gets to the next stage, I for some reason found him to be easier. He leaves himself pretty open when he fires those bombs of electricity. It's just a pain to dodge those wall guns.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It is completely and 100% possible to beat ANY story in LV1 CM. Masablade did it. Only thing that's actually impossible is to beat Mysterious Figure at that level.

Yeah, it is possible to do it at level 1, just gonna be REALLLY hard D:.
and Mysterious Figure....seems impossible at that level as well. I told my friend, and he said "I WILL DO IT AT LV1" D:< xDD.
and I am planing to do Lv 1.

Jakek9

I'm gonna do it as soon as I beat the Final Episode and the two final bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back