• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I think I appreciate Days more because I was so aloof from any info on it until I played it.

I plan to download BBS when it releases in Japan, play the first few minutes to see if I like the combat/controls/graphics/etc., then stop, delete it, and wait for the game to come out in US. I will avoid spoilers like a plague.

Awards
I just hope people learn to use the spoiler tags. I had to avoid a few threads after Days was released.

Rix

:)
Awards
i'm pretty sure the PSP is region free, so yeah.

FallenVirgo

I plan to be completely Amish to BBS when it comes out. I spoiled for Days and I regret it because it had some really good parts that I would like to have playing the game as the first time I saw it. I love the feeling of experienceing a game for the first time ever and having every second new to you, and I intend to maintain that for BBS, especially since I'm getting a Psp for Christmas to get this game( among others so it wasn't a waste of money).

So once it comes out, I'm afraid I will rarely come to this forum, even though I really like it here. There are those people that put spoilers even in non-spoiler sections so I'm going to avoid any BBS talk until America gets it.

And you can be sure I'll be getting it the day it comes out, just like I did with Days :D

crazzyBRY

i will be importing BBS.. but im only going to play the gameplay.. if there's a cutscene, i would just [START> SKIP] =)..

except the intro.. i would take my hd camera and upload it on youtube =P

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
Even though I spoiled myself about everything on Days, I think I'll avoid doing so for BBS.

Saying that, I'm going to pull a Smile and try to avoid the site as much as I can.

Yeah, I'm going to do that as much as I can.

I am going wait for my new PSP-3000 for Xmas (since my 2000 one broke.:cry:) and avoid the site until BBS comes for the U.S.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yes, !

ever since them vjump scans of master eraqus and mx and vanitas came out, i was like, "fuck. they're starting to release shit bout the mysteries, i think im going to stop looking at spoilers/scans/ect. now..."

so yeah.

bawww... i know that the scans and articles and trailers shouldn't be considered spoilers, but i want to be shocked at everything i see. i don't want to go through the "oh hey i remember seeing this in that one scan/scene lollololol" :|

RoxasDualWielder

I was thinkin the same, its better play the game and say WTF!!! when you see something nice, than say OMG !!! why i enter to the forums? I like more the firs option so I am not going to enter the forum for a while.:cry:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Interesting thread; reminds me of the thread I made concerning Days (which may or may not have included BBS.)

I will say that:
1. It depends on the US release date.
2. I will probably spoil myself to a few things. I mean, I wish I couldn't, but I know I'm going to give into at least a little temptation. I won't go berserk and look at every cutscene and translated dialogue boxes, but I will probably see a few; especially the intro.
3. I will "probably" listen to some of the games soundtrack. I doubt I'd listen to it all even if I tried.

Overall, it depends on the released date to determine how much I spoil. And even if I do spoil myself, it will only be some cutscenes, and probably zero dialogue boxes. I know when the game comes out, there will be plenty of interesting info in the dialogue to keep me hooked.

And clearly there's no way I'm importing it. There's no point in importing a game unless I can fully understand it, with Final Mixes being exceptions.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
baw, well, ill still enter the forums and all, since the sections i go to aren't like all kingdom hearts sections.

i usually only head in here to check out any new BBS news. lol.

baw..but then i really want to see the information and all >~>

Pratiko

Awards
<.<
This site is dangerous if you don't wanna be spoiled. I got spoiled 1/2 of Days' plot because of people who couldn't use spoiler tags or just went around mentioning: "no, you're wrong, because in Days...". So yeah, avoiding these sites is the best option.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
that's what I'm thinking... I think I'll wait for the NA release... because for some reason I think I'll like the english voices instead...

Radon

mofo
I'll wait for an english release and might even leave the forums until the release. Even if I was spoiler cautious theres always the tight ass or dumb noob who posts a billion spoilers in a post without spoiler tags.

I was told what Xion was three days after the japanese release. I went into the spoiler section asking a question about the Pinnochio world and specifically asked for no spoilers apart from that, but an hour later I recieved a PM saying "Xion is *Beep beeep beeeeeep*, dont ask for no spoilers in the spoilers section.

I just think I will be safe and just leave for a couple of months.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
the main reason i don't want to see the jap version is cuz i don't want to get use to the jap voices...because then once the english one comes out and i play it, i will think that the voice suck a lot, sadly. so id rather just here the english voices before seriously watching any nippon walkthroughs and shit..... >~>

king_Nick

Well i will most likely just see the oepning video. Hopefully i'll stop there. But i shall not spoil myself like Days(lasted only 2 weeks). Ya the internet can be a pain in the ass

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It's a concrete fact that I will be circumventing this forum by all means necessary once Birth By Sleep releases in Japan. I avoided 358/2 Days as if it would give me full blown AIDS. I was extraordinarily paranoid about spoilers. I would always without fail enter Ctrl+F and type in "Xion" in the event I read anything related to Kingdom Hearts. But before I would input the enter key, I would always tilt my head away from the monitor. If I noticed the screen shifted downward whatsoever at the corner of my eye, that would instantly alert me that Xion is referenced and I had better GTFO otherwise I would get spoiled. I am thankful that's finally over with. I discovered Xion's true identity on my own, and it made the game much more emotional for me. However...like an above poster said about getting spoiled by the OST. I was simply listening to "Rage Awakened" on Youtube, only for some pretentious idiot to pose -Insert Name- Final Battle. I was...infuriated, almost to the extent I was going to send him an influx of hate induced messages. But I got over it.

However, I was never heavily anticipating Days. I limpidly recall dismissing any updates KHI made about it (scans, impressions, pictures, trailers, the whole nine yards) and said "Oh, more Days...nothing about BBS." and lost all interest. And because I appreciate Birth By Sleep more, I will avoid the KH universe all together aside from the games I already own. This story seems far too epic to get sullied. It's horrendous enough I spoiled every last detail about KH2 due to my chronic impatience *sighs*

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
its going to be hard
but we can do it

ill just be coming to the front page to check for release dates in america

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Seeing as I haven't really been following this game until recently, I think it will be easier for me to avoid spoilers. With KH2 I waited like 5 fucking years, I was dying for some info. But yeah, I'm not going to spoil this game, its looking too good. I want to know everything by playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back