• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I'm kinda biased on this decision. Yes it would totally ruin the game, but I want to see if any of the theories that I've supported or come up with have come true. I might go into a thread to see what happened to Terra(because he is the most important to me and I can't have the thought of him becoming into Xehanort.No-Homo) I will play the game no matter what, but I won't get the feeling that I learned it all on my own.
It is just like Crisis Core. I looked up on line at the ending. If I was a true FF7 fan I would have already figured out what had happened to Zack. So there is hardly anyway you could have not seen what had happened. But I don't even feel like playing the game because of the Final Boss is too hard for me.( don't know if it is that I'm not at the right experience level, or that am ill- equiped.)

3Eyes

Honestly, it had been so long since the release of KH2 that I'd pretty much gotten over Kingdom Hearts by the time Days came out, so I didn't know anything about the game other than it was about Roxas' past. I found out the release date a few days before it came out and just happened to get it. Now I'm going through a Kingdom Hearts phase again but it'll be over soon.

So I guess none of the KH games have been spoiled for me so far, mainly because the release dates were far apart enough that I'd get bored of trying to keep up to date on everything.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I got the final boss and an Axel thing spoiled for me on youtube.

People were talking about Axel, and I mentioned something that was specified in Days. someone replied with what was actually said in Days. I was quite mad. It was minor, but we were listening to music I think. He didn't need to do that.

For the final boss... popped up when I was looking for another scene. (sigh) Due to a Ziz spoiler I kind of figured but....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If I don't get a PSP, then chances are, I'll spoil myself like I did for Days.
But if I ever do, I'll probably be avoiding the entire site, because I see spoilers even outside of the KH section (especially in the fanclubs, which I might have to avoid) and we have those newbies that don't even spoiler box. I tried to not spoil myself for Days though, and that ended up failing miserably. I'll be trying not to spoil myself, and just avoiding the site overall will be best. I might be looking up stuff like game music though (and to keep myself occupied, I'll be replaying the KH series, and getting some new games, since I seriously need something other than KH. I just hope the Japanese release and English release aren't too far apart..)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I can give you advice for other games!

As for the fanclubs... that's why I avoided Axel's. Because barring Larxene saying she was Xion's mother it would be more likely to be spoiler free.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
my chances for getting bbs
are slim
i was telling my parents to get me a psp for Christmas
but we are going to mexico
im sad and happy
ill have to get a job :D

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Hello, my name's The Lionheart, and I'm a spoilerholic.

Anyways, I dunno. I learned a few things about 358/2 before it came out, but besides that, I stayed clean.

It's just the spoiler tags. Man, those are really hard not to click.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Anyways, I dunno. I learned a few things about 358/2 before it came out, but besides that, I stayed clean.

yes
thats exactly how i feel

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Looks like I'll be missing alot of people for a long time. Well you will most likely be spoiled few weeks after game comes out. The best way is to not go into Future of KH, 358/2 days( because something relating to BBS will come out in there), Spinoff, and I not so sure but KH2.

Awards
Yes it would totally ruin the game, but I want to see if any of the theories that I've supported or come up with have come true.

Pretty stupid reason to get spoiled.
You should be playing the game with an open mind, not "Is my theory right?"

Because, guess what, odds are that your theory is wrong. It'll give you the wrong impression.

Awards
Unfortunately, If you don't want anything spoiled, then coming to this site alone is a bad idea.
Often, people put spoilers just in the title of their threads and those show up on the side panel of the front page.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Pretty stupid reason to get spoiled.
You should be playing the game with an open mind, not "Is my theory right?"

Because, guess what, odds are that your theory is wrong. It'll give you the wrong impression.
I also said the ones that I've supported(some beings yours) also. I want to actually see what happened, cause we all know that everyone is bitchin over Xion because none of the theories came right.

Awards
I also said the ones that I've supported(some beings yours) also. I want to actually see what happened, cause we all know that everyone is bitchin over Xion because none of the theories came right.

Play a game just to know, though, not to know whether or not a theory is right.

The people that bitch about Xion mainly bitch about her character and not what she is.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

yes
thats exactly how i feel

Well that makes three of us :D
I went to Wikipedia about 2 weeks before the game was released in Japan to learn the gameplay and they already had the whole plot. :(

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You know, spoilers can be really iffy with me. Like with Days, which is the only game that I ever cared about being spoiled, and I didn't even know about Kingdom Hearts before KH II came out: I skipped past the regular KH sections on this site, and I mostly contained myself to the Forum Insanity site and a bit of the Discussion threads.

In the end, I was still spoiled on some major points.

But I don't know how I'll feel when BbS comes out. I don't care as much about BbS as I did about Days, so I don't know if I'll hate being spoiled or not.

And if I do decide that I care, how far will I go so that I don't get spoiled? Obviously, keeping to the non-KH sections didn't work last time. So I'll probably have to stay away completely, which will most likely be very difficult.

In addition to that, I'll probably have to avoid YouTube, since most vidders don't care at all about warning their viewers that there are new clips in their videos dealing with spoil heavy topics.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't wanna spoil myself, and may actually try not to spoil myself, but there's always those members who don't use spoiler boxes or put spoilers in the friggin' titles of the threads. And I didn't mind because I spoiled myself silly to Days, but I don't want to spoil myself to BbS, but I know there's gonna be that n00b who asks something like (not saying if this is true, just using an example):

WHY DID VEN PUT HIS MEMORIES IN SORA?!?!?!

or...

HOW DO I BEAT TERRA WITH VEN IN THE FINAL BOSS BATTLE?!?!?!?!

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back