• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Sonix

The OST ruined 358/2 Days for me, but I guess that's my own fault. I was on Youtube listening to the Days soundtrack and then I saw the title '____ final battle' on one of the related videos.

Edit: How do you put on spoiler tags again?

Raxyn

Shouldn't be too hard to avoid...Just don't use the internet for a few months!

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Shouldn't be too hard to avoid...Just don't use the internet for a few months!

You know, KHinsider or any other KH forums aren't the only ones on the internet. But, I think KHI should hand out bans until the release of BBS. Though that takes away the fun and responsibility of 'AVOIDING BBS Spoilers'. Plus it's just another way of saying "i'm addicted to the KHI forums that I can't leave'

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
well, I don't want to spoil it, but I don't think I'll be able to survive for 4-6 months! Do you think it would be a spoiler to go on the main page very other day to hear new news? Cuz, what if they announce the BbS NA release date? What if they announce BbS in Na altogether. WHAT IF THEY ANNOUNCE KH3!? Okay, I went on a stretch there, but it's the same point!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
you can't go as far as banning spoiler info on BBS. The best that can be done is a Spoilers section, which i believe was made before, when Days arrived. It should just be a matter of being alert.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, you know that, despite having a spoiler section, not everyone's reasonable enough to actually use it? :/

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
What, why? o_o; It's not like there's going to be spoilers everywhere.

Speaking of which, I'll aim to be an evil bastard. Once Birth by Sleep is released, anyone who looks at me funny or annoy me in the smallest way possible, will get a nice PM, with me detailing the plot of 'Birth by Sleep' and the 'ending'.

I'll do this on a lot of forums, being the evil martyr that I am!

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Speaking of which, I'll aim to be an evil bastard. Once Birth by Sleep is released, anyone who looks at me funny or annoy me in the smallest way possible, will get a nice PM, with me detailing the plot of 'Birth by Sleep' and the 'ending'.

Oh, God. I'm not getting on your bad side!

Candylanger

Awards

..... Why do I get the feeling that you are true to your words? Either way, I'm staying away from your bad side.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'll go to the official website, and do some non BBS stuff on here. But I'll have to avoid opening any spoiler boxes (which kill me since, particularly on Days when I was half way through I wasn't sure if I knew it or not already)

And I'll put in a "Don't spoil me" notice. I was gone for most of 358 so it wasn't really an issue, but beyond that....

Music if it comes up on someone I suscribe to on Youtube (usually not that big of a deal for me) amd probably not the opening sequence... I want to be surprised as soon as I put the UMD in.

Also... I need to buy a PSP. I should have some PSP games and DS games to distract me. (such as FFT... BIG time eater. Or WildARMS)

edit: I forgot... I'll watch the English and subbed Japanese trailers too.

iloveytigers

I am not going to go on the forums after BBS is realeased. I will still check out the KH sites every day for news and the NA release date. The only part of BBS I will probably watch is the intro video and maybe some gameplay, but not major bosses.

Arieru

I was considering some serious spoilage but thinking about it now, im going to muster up all the self discipline i can and wait for the game. i will disseaper from all kh sites until i complete BBS. It will be a great reward coz i spoilt myself for KH2 big style... seriously, i knew everything about it :(

Well, to those who are gonna be holdin out, GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!

Rix

:)
Awards
I do really wanna avoid the spoilers and I know that the only way I can completely do that is to completely leave this sight seeing as people spoiled days for me here. Some times by an accident (they forgot to use spoiler tags) and soem did it on purpose.

But not sure if I wanna leave this site though... I'll probably stay out of the KH sections as much as I can and wont be online that often.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Eh, yeah I can see how this place'll be a minefield. I normally stay in the rp sections or the forum games, and spoilers rarely reach there.

nobody.gamer

I don't want to be spoiled, I really don't but it's like an addiction. I'm a friken addict. I didn't really get spoiled on any of the games spare Days. I spoiled myself silly. I knew the entire plot before most of my friends could pronounce the name, LoL. But without a PSP I'm not sure if I should go spoiler hunting or wait and see what I can do when it comes NA.

AllEndsWith-

I'll only spoil parts that I comepletely guessed about, like if I assumed Vanitas was Ventus's brother (which I don't), then I would find that part, and be like, "B*tch, I was right after all!" Ya'know something we could really assume.

But if it pertains to Xehanort or Sora or Aqua and the Room of Sleep, then ,yeah, I'd avoid things like that.

Know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back