• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Identity of Chirithy's Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Thing is, in the canon, the children responsible for the revival of the universe were the Princesses of Heart
actulally yensid said in kingdom hearts 3d the children rebuild the world of kingdom hearts as we know today and the light that broken x-blade was scated to seven princess of heart

Michael Mario

here the cutscene

[video=youtube;fYQglFZh7CU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQglFZh7CU[/video]

Thanks!

It must have painful to be in Ava/Vulpeus's position. She and the other Foretellers were once friends who shared the same master, but in their desperation to prevent the end of the world foretold in the Book of Prophecies they've grown so far apart that they'll eventually consider each other enemies. They've lost sight of what's most important and have become consumed in following their ideals. Ava seems to have been the only Foreteller who was aware of the destruction the Unions will cause when the war begins, but she's powerless to stop her friends of fighting. Ava really does fit the bill of the conscientious objector, and in many ways her situation mirrors Kairi's much later on.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
actulally yensid said in kingdom hearts 3d the children rebuild the world of kingdom hearts as we know today and the light that broken x-blade was scated to seven princess of heart
Hm. I always took that scene as him explaining that the children who rebuilt the world were the Princesses as they were the only ones with pure light still left. But watching it again now, I can see how both readings could work, that the PoH were just some of the children instead of all of them.

Though, at the same time, lol... The world being rebuilt by them alone still makes the most sense to me, as it also explains why they are so important. They are the source of the World's light, as Yen Sid states, and them being responsible for the recreation of the World makes sense in that way. It explains why the world is so hinged on their state. Regular children doesn't really explain that as well.... Eh.

People keep saying that but where does it say it in the games? Was that in a report, interview or Ultimania? What's wrong with unknown, simple children saving the world?
Nothing's wrong with it. It just wasn't my understanding of the scene in KH3D at the time.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hm. I always took that scene as him explaining that the children who rebuilt the world were the Princesses as they were the only ones with pure light still left. But watching it again now, I can see how both readings could work, that the PoH were just some of the children instead of all of them.

Though, at the same time, lol... The world being rebuilt by them alone still makes the most sense to me, as it also explains why they are so important. They are the source of the World's light, as Yen Sid states, and them being responsible for the recreation of the World makes sense in that way. It explains why the world is so hinged on their state. Regular children doesn't really explain that as well.... Eh.
I guess it could work either way, but one thing that doesn't add up is how these Princesses of Heart were around to save the universe when it fell to darkness as the result of the Keyblade War... which we assume took place hundreds, if not thousands of years ago, since it's stated to have taken place in "the age of fairy tales" and lives on as a myth to most people. I know that time flows differently in each world, but I doubt that Kairi, who was a 4-year-old in BBS, (or any one of the PoH's, for that matter) was alive at the time of the war.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

maybe he means thr children and the seven princesss of light combination i highly doubt the princess van rebirth on there own plus kairi was still a little kid at the time of the war

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Kairi was nonexistent at the time of the war lol

Even if she was though, I don't know why her being a little kid would mean the PoH couldn't have reborn the World, when the whole premise is that children did...

I guess it could work either way, but one thing that doesn't add up is how these Princesses of Heart were around to save the universe when it fell to darkness as the result of the Keyblade War... which we assume took place hundreds, if not thousands of years ago, since it's stated to have taken place in "the age of fairy tales" and lives on as a myth to most people. I know that time flows differently in each world, but I doubt that Kairi, who was a 4-year-old in BBS, (or any one of the PoH's, for that matter) was alive at the time of the war.
Pretty sure the PoHs havent been the same PoHs throughout eternity lol.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Kairi was nonexistent at the time of the war lol
Alright, so how exactly did the seven PoH's 1) get those light fragments from the X-Blade, and 2) save the universe if one or more weren't even alive at the time? This has bothered me ever since the whole "7 lights = PoH's + 13 Darknesses = X-Blade" and "PoH's saved the universe" thing came up. Is the status of PoH inherited? Reincarnated? tch, ninja'd by edits. My apologies.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Alright, so how exactly did the seven PoH's 1) get those light fragments from the X-Blade, and 2) save the universe if one or more weren't even alive at the time? This has bothered me ever since the whole "7 lights = PoH's + 13 Darknesses = X-Blade" thing came up.
"Pretty sure the PoHs havent been the same PoHs throughout eternity lol."

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Nothing's wrong with it. It just wasn't my understanding of the scene in KH3D at the time.

I've never seen anybody have this interpretation. I took it to mean that each world in the sky was built by children who'd survived the desecration and that everybody else got obliterated. If that's the case, it makes arguably the most sense that it was the Keyblade wielders that Ava choose as a failsafe. Then there are more than seven, and they're also not average humans.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I've never seen anybody have this interpretation. I took it to mean that each world in the sky was built by children who'd survived the desecration and that everybody else got obliterated. If that's the case, it makes arguably the most sense that it was the Keyblade wielders that Ava choose as a failsafe. Then there are more than seven, and they're also not average humans.
I mean if you think each child heart = one world than sure?
But it's clear the PoH played a big role in the reformation of the World.

Like, by Yen Sid's own admission they are the source of all light in the World. And if it was the light in children's hearts that rebuilt the World....

Honestly before KH3D (and BBS to a lesser extent) I believed essentially what you were saying. But then I took the scene in KH3D as confirming the actual children who rebuilt the world (the PoHs). I felt like the Legend from KH1 was a fairy tale, right, with some elements being true and others being more fantastical. As the series went on we learned the more factual side of the history, being it was a Keyblade War, etc. So when KH3D seemed to say "the PoH were the children" I was like "okay that makes sense. It was these seven particular children in the actual history, but in the fairytale it was made to sound like all children" kind of thing. But again, I might've just been conflating the two.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
here the scene where he talking the past keyblade war

[video=youtube;_4MzZ34DO3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4MzZ34DO3c[/video]

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
And here's what the DDD Glossary says about the children.

"Legend has it that the fragmented worlds we know today survived from the last glimmers of light within the hearts of children."

The PoH's entry makes no mention of the war or Xblade.

Anagram

Banned
Your all arguing perception ya know. PoH aren't specified but they also aren't ruled out. For all we know the first PoH were 7 among those groups of children chosen for their roles.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Your all arguing perception ya know. PoH aren't specified but they also aren't ruled out. For all we know the first PoH were 7 among those groups of children chosen for their roles.

I mean, probably. No one's arguing though, it's just throwing out interpretations. I thought what Audo was saying was interesting, even if I didn't agree with it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i not arguing with any anyone i was just pointing out that the yensid quote in kingdom 3d that he said the children rebulit the kingdom hearts world as we know after the war and x-blade light pieces went in to the seven princess of heart

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Nah we're all good, no one's arguing. Personally I don't think the PoH had anything to do with the recreation but I definitely won't rule out the possibility.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well for them to be there when the World reformed, and they are the sole source of light in that new World, and the X-Blade shattered into seven pieces purely to protect them, and you need all of them to open the Door to Darkness...

I think it is safe to say they had a hand in it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
So the door to darkness existed before the fall of the world? Wasn't darkness a new thing during the war? We don't know the exact timeline but I would guess the X-Blade broke during the fall, which is why I believe the PoH are a product of the recreation.

Its all conjecture anyways.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
No, me saying they are required to open the Door to Darkness was evidence of them helping to reshape the World, as the Door to Darkness didn't exist (presumably) before. Like they are so intrinsically tied to how the New World functions that it is evidence that they had a hand in creating it in the first place, thus why they are so important to its stability.

Yen Sid's quote basically says the PoH existed in both the Old and New Worlds, they survived the reformation, basically.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So the door to darkness existed before the fall of the world? Wasn't darkness a new thing during the war? We don't know the exact timeline but I would guess the X-Blade broke during the fall, which is why I believe the PoH are a product of the recreation.

Its all conjecture anyways.

Seems odd to me that you can ever have light without having some shadow to go with it. I'm willing to bet that both have always existed, it's just the darkness in people's hearts that was a new thing. And conjecture or not, it's a habit of mine to try and rationalize this stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back