• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Okay. This thread is mostly just a demand for an explanation of events to be put into BBS or 358/2 and a theory mixed in one. Woohoo!

So, the demand part is that I want to see the identities of the Org. members whose counterparts have not been revealed. Those being:

Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Xion (?)<-in light of evidence that "ZOMG ITZ KAIRI"

In BBS or 358/2 (more likely 358/2) we should get glimpses into their lives before they became Nobodies, and possibly how they lost their hearts.

Now for the theory part.

Is it possible for Nobodies to split apart, or perhaps come into (non)existence in a fractured state?

Let me clarify:

My theory is that Kairi produced two Nobodies. As in, she made one fractured Nobody, then later made another fractured Nobody. One of the Ansem's Reports states that Namine was produced when Kairi lost her heart, but with Sora's body and soul.

First, Namine was created when Sora plunged the Keyblade of the PoH's into his heart, also forming Roxas. This caused Kairi's heart to return to her body, and Sora became a Heartless. Later, Kairi gives Sora back his heart, bringing him back to a normal state. I believe that this formed the second Nobody.

Now look, the Organization is ranked based on when the members were created. Roxas was XIII, and Xion, made almost immediately after, took the rank of XIV. However, since she was a fractured Nobody, she wasn't counted as one, and the group retained Organization XIII as it's name.

One quote from Namine in particular brought this to my mind:

"I don't think she can endure it." (paraphrased since I don't remember the whole quote)

She could only be referring to the 2 people she would be connected with if this theory were true: Kairi, or Xion.

Discuss it, add your own thoughts to it, whatever.

Just please, don't come in here ready to type "tl;dr".

Last edited:

Stealth.Baker

I too hope that they will provide some insight into the past lives of the other members. I doubt we'll learn much though.

As for the theory, the "fractured nobody" idea is pretty interesting. Basically you're saying that both Naminé and Xion would be 2 incomplete nobodies of Kairi? I guess my question is that I don't understand when these two nobodies would have been created. I know Naminé was created when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, and you suggested that the other Nobody was formed when Kairi brought back Sora's heart, but I don't see how that could create another nobody.

Angel

Which is why I said that they are both incomplete; they were both formed in unusual circumstances.

Strictly speaking, Sora produced 2 Nobodies when he released his heart, remember that. Anything is possible.

And I forgot to mention, since Xion can wield the Keyblade, that must mean that her other could as well, that being the case with Roxas.

And then we see Kairi with a Keyblade in KH2.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Dude ur a flipping genious sombody else tried this and it sucked but this makes sense

Angel

I doubt it. 358 will probably focus on Roxas, Axel, Xion, and Riku.

It has been said that the addition of Days in the title means it will focus on the day to day life of the Organization(as a whole). it is possible that their backstories are explained, or at least touched upon in a cutscene.

As for Riku, if this theory is correct, he would have a connection with Xion, yes?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well obviouly Riku will be in it but he is not part of the organization but it is possibel since xion and riku fight they have a connection

Angel

Well obviouly Riku will be in it but he is not part of the organization but it is possibel since xion and riku fight they have a connection

They don't have the connection because they fought. They would have a connection because Xion is one of Kairi's Nobodies, similar to the way that Sora and Axel are connected because Roxas was Axel's friend.

SleepyHeart

They don't have the connection because they fought. They would have a connection because Xion is one of Kairi's Nobodies, similar to the way that Sora and Axel are connected because Roxas was Axel's friend.

I agree with ur whole theory .. becuz i was alos wondering about kairi nobody and her unusual powers and why she wasn't considered a member of org 13.

Dark Horizon

I don't think being a nobody automatically makes you a member of Org XII, SleepyHeart... Plus, Namine isn't a member of Org XIII >_>

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
becuz i was alos wondering about kairi nobody and her unusual powers and why she wasn't considered a member of org 13.

Not every nobody have to be in the Orgnanization XIII, just because they're nobody. It would of been Organization 14 with her in it..scratch that, never mind but I think you know what I mean. And Namine was created from both Kairi and Sora's hearts merged together/formed I think somewhere in between the lines but I think SA can answer this better....lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt it. 358 will probably focus on Roxas, Axel, Xion, and Riku.
Yeah, it will focus on them, mainly. But I'm sure they can show us their names and tell at least a little bit about them.

iloveytigers

I am wondering why they would need Xion in the organization if they already had Roxas who had a keyblade to collect the hearts for them. But then again he did leave so maybe she came to the organization sometime after Roxas left.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I am wondering why they would need Xion in the organization if they already had Roxas who had a keyblade to collect the hearts for them. But then again he did leave so maybe she came to the organization sometime after Roxas left.

She joined before he left.

Apparantly, she influenced him to leave the Organization.

Okay, crazy thought. No one knows what happened to Rikus Nobody, what if it's really Xion?
Riku never had a nobody...so...

Ren

adios motherfucker
So three nobodies were formed...the first two when Kairi's heart was returned, and Sora's heart left him. Then, the third nobody was created when Kairi restored Sora's heart. It sounds plausible, considering we don't know all the conditions for forming a nobody. It's definitely more plausible than Xion being Riku's nobody imo @_@

Seikay

Remember at the end of KH FM when Mickey spoke to Riku on the dark road? He said then that Riku had LOST his heart.

I believe he was using the word lost figuratively not literally meaning Riku had lost his heart, just couldn't find the light in his heart and couldn't control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back