• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aww, poor you. I got it preordered after my birthday. I said to my dad I would have it no matter what and so he had no choice, but to preorder it. I bet you're really excited to play it. I know I am!

Twilight_Kid

I have played it so much already. Around 25 hours. But I like to do everything. Still, I am far into the game so I need to limit how much I play a day so it lasts that little bit longer. I can always play again on Proud mode.

update: now I'm upto like 29 hours. Revisiting Tron World now.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^If you're just saying that to tempt me, you're failing miserably:nahnah:
I actually went and got it. I have it now! Up to the part when you are gonna fight Vivi in the Struggle tournament.

I laugh at all of you who haven't played it!
And how does that contribute to the topic? In no way at all, goodbye.

Rikus_Aus_lover

i got the game a few days ago! played about 32 hours so far... but i'm stuck at one part.... the bit where u fight Xigabr.... he keeps killing me >_<... but oh wellz... overall it's a excellent game!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!

Welshcake

yep I finally have it too. I may be gone from the forums for a while now, coz of kh2.

AxelRoxas

I got it friday and now im finished ^^

When did you finish it?

Cuz I've finished it too X3.. Sunday XD ...Played it for about 27 hours (3 hours sleeping( 2 nights), 2 hours cooking and eating =P).. About 1 hour went away cuz I paused. XD

I know, I'm a showoff ^^

Dread

When did you finish it?

Cuz I've finished it too X3.. Sunday XD ...Played it for about 27 hours (3 hours sleeping( 2 nights), 2 hours cooking and eating =P).. About 1 hour went away cuz I paused. XD

I know, I'm a showoff ^^
Uh...like 3-5hours ago...
Too bad i kinda wanted more from this game :sad:

AxelRoxas

Uh...like 3-5hours ago...
Too bad i kinda wanted more from this game :sad:

Yea, it was kinda short.. =P

I heard it was going to be 3 times bigger than KH1, but I guess they didn't mean the extras then =/

I'm at Sephiroth now.. He's hella hard >< =P

Finished Atlantica today, also got all the remaining chests in Beast's castle =P Anyway... I sure hope kh2 final mix comes to Europe and US X3

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah I got the game...

Meh... Im not "wowing" at all. The cutscenes are very slow and boring... far from the level they could be... like FF12 for example.

Im not here to bash the game, its just that I see so many things that couldve been done better. I totally agree with the score IGN gave, btw.

Anyways, Im now at Tron, for the "first" time (as in, I have gone back to find the password and am playing the motorcycle game right now, which is very tough...)

Overall, the game is easy. A lot easier than KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back