• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Kid

Finished the game now. Took 36-7 hours. But there is still so much more for me to do. I was only level 57, need to fight Sephy, work on my Synthesis, level up drive forms and complete the journal. Or I can do it all again in Proud mode.

ChaosCat

Deep space...let's say...on a way to Orion... :P
I got mine last Friday. I was actually working at the post office at the time and I was sorting out the mail and and noticed that the game had been sent to me. I had pretty hard time not to scream out loud then :) (I guess my co-workers would have thought I had gone mad...).

And I finished the game yesterday (playtime about 40 hours), but I still haven't done all of the sidequests...

Sora-Sky

I finallly have it, I got it yesterday 'cause I was in Spain all of last week, I'm very much chuffed it hit the UK.

Graficcha

geez, I had to wait till my b-day as well, the fifth... four days before that, my dad got it from the store, along with the guide, but he didn't even bother hiding it somewhere, I had to stare at the package in the middle of the living room for four frikkin days... it I didn't dare touch it or my mom would accuse me of being addicted O_O

now I definitely am... and omg the piccies of the org members are shinyyy...

I'm getting the hots for XIGBAR fcs... dude, everytime I hear the 13th dilemma on my mp3 I get so saaad ><... I'm not really looking forward to having to kick his teleporting ass...

nyan, I saved right before roxas' second battle with Axel-sama as well <P
so I can do all that nifty keybladin all over again... but it's so saaad *cries some more*

and now I'm starting Tron 1st visit, and then I'll have to murder poor little Demyx!
*sob sob*
Sora, you evil little!

... but gotta admit, Sora looks mighty good ^^

I finally got the Explosion skill *ooh teh shine!* I go exploding about every heartless I see now...

one downside to my playing style... I almost never use cure, only hi-potions, and I have both of them set as magic, so I can't use all the good magic directly... why must reflect be such a weird spell!! I can't figure it out!

... then again, I'm more likely to rejoice doing Donald's Comet *moore shinyyyy*¨

and trying to level up wisdom and valor... somehow I always get my drive full RIOGHT at the end of a heartless wave, and then I activate, and think there's gonna be more to bash but noooo
that sucks majorly XD

In one or two words:

I'm havin the time of my life here!...given that I've waited for this game for two whole years.

btw ps and so on:

gotta love all those cutscenes... *savours every moment*

AxelRoxas

I think I'm the one that finished it the fastest here... o_O

I finished it the sunday after I got it (Friday), and I played for like 27 hours.. =P

Spice_Girl

just finished it today and its such a cool game..wow!!!! so much better than the first one..but..i hoped that u can save after u finished and still play but like in the first one u can't..that's a shame kinda

Twilight_Kid

just finished it today and its such a cool game..wow!!!! so much better than the first one..but..i hoped that u can save after u finished and still play but like in the first one u can't..that's a shame kinda

Sure you can, in the area with all the graves. Can't remember what it's called. Although I kinda get what you're saying. There should have been a savepoint right before the boss, instead of going through all those Nobodies...

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com
I got my game somewhere is July. xP I was coming back from camp and I had money left over and I called my mom and was like, "Can we pleaseeeee goto Wal-mart and get Kingdom Hearts twwwooooo" and she said no. Well, my parents came to pick me up and they had a Kingdom hearts video game on my car seat. I was like "OMGGGFDFDGDSGSSDYAYYYYYY" And everyone stared at me. xD

I finished the game in 1 week. I didn't think that was all that bad since I never did beat KINGDOM HEARTS ONEEEE. Dx

Or any kind of game that fast. o_O;

Now my Friend is borrowing the game... 2 monts later I called him up. "Are you done yet?" and he said he didn't even start on it ._. I gave in and let him borrow it. Dx

-Sniffles- I want my Kh2. Dx

JapanesePanda

Got it on launch day and loving it so far. Finding it a bit easy, so I'm taking my time with it, don't want to rush it ^^

Dark-Sora 50

Bought it launch day, before any of my friends (HA!). In 2 words - magnificently unsurpassable. In an extra word - stunning. In a fourth word - beautiful. It took me 40 hours to complete, and an extra 25 I have spent trying to complete Jiminy's Journal. By the way, I was on Proud. I have heard complaints of KHII being too easy - I found Devil May Cry 3 easier than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back