• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
darky_dee4556 said:
I lurve how you use a lot of adjectives and verbs to set the scene with more detils. It's pretty damn good, for some reason, it reminded me of Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects when the letter fell from the sky and landed in the general's hands.

Hm, now that I think of it, an idea from the Marvel Nemesis storyline doesn't sound too shabby. Heroes vs. Mislead Rouges.

Oh shit son, I have a friend named Steve Miller. o:

Nice story. :3

Thanx for reading Dee, y'all come back now, y'hear! ^^

Phenomenon X

Fanstatic. I liked the bit at the end:
"Next Up:
Part 3 of 6
"Heroes of the Millennium" continues.
Will they agree to form a team?
Who is "X"?
Why does General Weinstein want them to form a team?
Join me, next week to find out.
Same Hybrid-time, same Hybrid-channel!"

That was good for a larf.

Oh yeah, and GO FIRECRACKER, WHOOOOOOO!!!!

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
nice story SS, its like all my favorite superheroes but different into one story, update soon.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
*Drools..* Is it over already?? NOOOO!!! Needs next chapter, must find way to control herself from attacking irratating Nova dude. *twitches* Okay S.S hopefully next chapter soon.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Nice to see The Hybrid back in a different shape and form. Chris hasnt changed much and thats something im happy to see. If he had a different personality I would probably not enjoy the story as much. By the way WM, G'Tarr was the name of the alien since ya forgot. Good story thus far SS looking forward to the next one. One last word for ya SS. GRAMMER! :p

King Cloud

in a shadow waiting for the dark to take me
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
(Today I'm speaking n00b...just wanted to give ya a heads up on that....so you dont run away screaming at the bad grammar o_o)

d00000000000000dz, liek dis story pwns bot rite more s00n k.?

....hehe

WOOOOOOOOOOO The Hybrid IS BACK....slightly different though....I miss chris' elemental powers T_T! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW COUlD YOU SS? HOW COULD YOU TAKE HIS POWERS AWAY??

*goes to mourn the loss of chris' elemental powers...and to vomit over his new name o_O*
Suicide....Commando...x_x

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
You sig advertises eternal friendship in exchange for reading this. Well I read it, now where is my friendship?

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Morpheaus said:
You sig advertises eternal friendship in exchange for reading this. Well I read it, now where is my friendship?

MSN!

I added j00, I give all my love through MSN!........I mean friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back