• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
THE HYBRID #3
Heroes for the New Millennium
Part3: A Hybrid is Born

Two hours ago, five teenagers took down a group of hired mercenaries called “Dial C for Crime”, I was on of them, my name is Rob Armstrong, Speed Demon.
Right now, four of the five of us sit in a bright room, with grey walls, ceiling and floor, a mirror beside us (which is probably a window, which is totally cliché).
The four of us being Laura Mewes (Firecracker), Erika Stevenson (Ms. Metallic), Steve Miller (The Mole) and I, we sit at a long brown wooden table, sitting across from General Weinstein, the man who runs M.A.C.
The fifth of those who took down C for Crime, Chris Murphy (The Suicide Commando) didn’t want anything to do with Weinstein proposal, instead he ran back to daddy Wharp.

The proposal? General Darryl Weinstein wants us to form a new super team, whether we all except to join, is yet to be seen.

“Well, what do you say? Yay or nay?” Weinstein said as leant back on two legs of us chair, rocking back and forth.
“Why us? Because we took down Dial C?” I asked, as I sat forward, leaning on the table.
“No, because we need a new super team, one to protect Marshall City.” Weinstein said, still moving back and forth on his chair, relaxed as ever, he’s too smooth, just watch we’ll all agree to join.
“In case you haven’t noticed, none of us are based in Marshall City,” Laura pointed out, as she twiddled her thumbs.
“Em….I am.” Steve muttered as he sat hunched up, about two feet away from the rest of us.
“Oh, sorry,” Laura said as she stopped twiddling her thumbs, and let her hands lay on the desk.
“Does that mean I can count you in, Mole?” Weinstein said as he winked at me, poor Steve, I wouldn’t say he thinks clearly under pressure.
“I … um …he …” Steve paused and looked over at Erika, who nodded back to him “…eh …yeah.” he mumbled.
Weinstein stood up, as his chair fell to the ground, and leant on the table, now comes the pressure, to get us to join.
“Erika, you too? You wouldn’t want your boyfriend to be all lonely would you?” Weinstein said as he smirked at her, leaning in, moving closer to her, thinking it will force her to react.
“Whatever,” Erika said, as she folded her arms, put them on the table and then plopped her chin onto her arms, not one for emotion that girl.
And then, he turned to me and Laura, charm mode: initiated.
“Well, well, the Dynamic Duo, Firecracker and Speed Demon,” the General said as walked along side the table, his hand brushing against us……….was he trying to seduce us or something?
“Uh, General…” before I could speak, one of the side walls blew open, rubble flying everywhere, we all ducked behind the table, ready to attack.

Then we saw who it was, the most powerful force in the universe, or the biggest idiot on this planet (not including Chris), Nova-Man, apparently he doesn’t know what a door is.
“Do you know what a door is?” Weinstein shouted, great minds think alike, eh?
“Yeah, but this makes me look like a bad-ass,” Nova-Man said as he floated to the ground.
“Did you find this “X”, guy?” Weinstein asked, as we all leapt up from behind the table, acting as if we weren’t hiding, at least I was anyway.
“Nope, nothing left on the note, nobody has been to all the banks and where we were, today alone, never mind in the space of four hours.” Nova-Man said, as he readied to fly out again.
“Thanks for stopping by, I guess, and this time just …” but before the General could finish his sentence, the idiot flew through another wall, creating a hole, right beside the one he made just minutes beforehand.

Weinstein composed himself and turned back to me and Laura, as we sat back in our seats.
“So kids, what do you say, you want in?” he asked, as he stood his chair back up and sat on it.
“Is Nova-Man joining?” Laura asked, as she pulled her seat closer to the table.
“Nope, he feels he’s too powerful to join a team” Weinstein said, and he was probably right, there’d be no need for the rest of us if Nova-Man was part of this.
“I’ll join, dunno ‘bout Speedy though” Laura announced, great the pressure was all on me now.
“He just brought us here and asked us to join a team, and you all say yes? How do you know this isn’t all an evil plot?” I said, as I stood up.
“Maybe because we’ve all worked with M.A.C before and we know we can trust them.” Laura said as Erika sat in silence, and the Mole did the same, but occasionally gave the odd glance over to Erika. They have no intention of speaking at all, ugh.
“We will obviously fund the team and give you a place to stay and all we ask is that you protect Marshall City from meta-attacks.” Weinstein offered, as he began to once again rock back and forth on his chair.
“Meta?” Laura asked.
“Meta-humans, humans with super powers, like us,” Erika said, from the corner, obviously bored of pretending not to care.
“Yes, so will you join?” Weinstein said, as he stretched his arm out to me.
“Fine, but if we don’t like it, we can leave straight away, yeah?” I said as I shook the General’s hand.
“Of course” General Weinstein said as he let go of my hand and clicked his fingers.
Suddenly, at the hole Nova-Man made, two men were standing, arms behind their backs, they looked identical.
Big build, jet black hair, a black suit, black shades, classic FBI look, they stood there, like statues.
“You could do with some rest,” Weinstein said as he pointed to the two agents.
“These are agents Johnston and MacFarlene, they’ll show you to your rooms” Weinstein said as the two agents nodded at us, in unison, worse than Lock and Massey these two.

Where’s Chris Murphy? Why wasn’t he with us? Well, the Commando decided he didn’t need a team, a big team, in his mind him and Wharp are his team.
Like a baby, he ran home to his daddy, scared he’d have to share the spotlight, yet he doesn’t even realise he’s not his own hero, he’s stuck in Wharp’s shadow.
Chris was alone in a dark, damp cave, Wharp’s cave, the scariest place on the whole damn planet; it was lined with cars, bikes and computers, a high-tech paradise in low-tech surroundings.
“Why did you turn Weinstein down?” someone asked.
“I don’t need a team,” Chris said, as he walked over to a computer, where a man in a suit was working frantically on it.
That man is Wharp (at least I think he’s human), he where’s a blue detective hat, a blue suit jacket, black spandex pants, black boots, black gloves, and a grey shirt, with black tie, a W engraved on the tie.
He wears a mask over his entire face, no biggie, except his, only shows his eyes, and other than that is the same colour as his skin; it looks like he has no face, apart from his eyes.

“Do you think I need to join them?” Chris asked as he tried to turn Wharp’s chair around.
“Don’t do that.” Wharp replied, still typing away on his computer.
“Do you think I need to join them?” Chris asked again, getting angrier.
“Not my choice.” Wharp answered bluntly as he examined what was on his computer screen.
There was a silence before Chris decided to speak again “If I did, I wouldn’t be here anymore; I’d be too busy with them.”
“I don’t need you seven days a week, weekends can be for the Hybrid” Wharp said, not taking his eyes of the screen.
“The Hybrid?” Chris asked. How did Wharp know the name before we did?
“That’s what Weinstein plans on calling you,” Wharp said, as he got up from his chair and walked up to another computer, and began to type on it.
“How do you know?” Chris asked, as he stood between Wharp and the screen, stupid move.
“Hacked the M.A.C files, they’ve had this planned for months,” Wharp replied, as he grabbed Chris by the shoulder, and threw him to the ground single-handedly.
“Planned for months? Is this legit?” Chris wondered aloud as he picked himself up off the ground.
“Yes, it’s all above board, it’s just you five aren’t the first heroes they’ve asked, but you are the first non-meta they’ve asked,” Wharp assured Chris, as he sat on the chair facing the second computer.
“The others have already agreed to join, Robert was the most hesitant, he’ll be the leader,” Wharp said, as he read it from the computer screen.
“Why, because he was the most hesitant?” Chris argued, as he tried to look at the screen, but Wharp kept getting in his way.
“That’s it, I’m so joining that team, and am soooo going to be their leader, just to rub Rob’s face in it.” Chris said, as he made his way towards one of his spare suicycle.
Within seconds, Chris had left on his suicycle, speeding out of the cave, as he left, Wharp whispered to himself, “thank God he’s a good fighter.”

As Chris sped down a highway on his bike he realised something, he didn’t have a clue where he was going, the ol’ Murphy brains at their best.
“Um….Wharp?” Chris said into his communicator as he continued down the road.
“Check your map, it’s marked.” Wharp said through the communicator, and sure enough when Chris looked down on the map, on his bike’s screen, the location was marked.
“Thanks,” Chris said as he turned his bike around and sped off the other way.
“No I have to make up an hour of going to wrong way” he said to himself as he sped back the way he came. Idiot.

The next morning (well 11:55AM is still the morning) was weird; we ate breakfast in some sort of huge mess hall, and we discussed the night before.
“Was this a good idea, joining up for this?” Laura said, as she scooped up some of her cereal, and put it in her mouth.
“You didn’t hesitate yesterday, what’s with the change of heart?” I asked sitting directly across from her, eating a steak, I always eat steak; every morning (technically), keeps me buff.
“I dunno, it just felt right last night, not so much now,” Laura said as she continued to eat.
“Eh, I think this could be a good thing,” I replied as I shoved half the steak in my mouth.
“Wha ... what do you think Erika?” Steve said, as he ate four slices of toast in one shovel.
“Whatever,” Erika said, as she watched the others eat, I don’t think she needs to, she can, but I don’t think she needs to.
As the three of us chowed down, and Erika watched, somebody entered the mess hall, someone we did not expect to see there.

“Hey guys. Crazy night, huh?” Chris said as he approached our table, when did he come back, and why?
“I suppose you’re all wondering when I came back and why,” Chris guessed as he sat at our table, and took a couple of slices of Steve’s toast, who, of course, didn’t protest.

As Chris neared the end of his story, Weinstein burst into the cafeteria and ran to our table, sweat pouring forehead.
“What’s the matter, boss?” Chris asked as he turned around on the bench, he, Laura and Steve sat at.
“You got you’re first mission kids,” Weinstein said, as I tried to hold back the grin on my face, only a day into the job and we already have a mission.
Agents MacFarlene and Johnson will brief you,” Weinstein announced as he clicked his fingers, and out from behind the General the two agents appeared, freaky.
“Follow us.” they both ordered in unison as they turned around and headed towards the main doors.
We all got up quickly and followed suit, except Steve who took as much food as he could carry, and then followed us.
“Hey tubby, sure you’ve got enough there?” Chris said, as he tried to poke Steve’s stomach, but cracked his finger on it instead, I really wanted to point and laugh at him, right to his face.
Laura on the other hand, didn’t care, as she burst out laughing, as Erika giggled to herself.
Steve went completely red and looked away, I obviously wasn’t the only one who noticed this as Laura put her arm around Steve.
“We’re not laughing at you, kiddo,” she said in as sweet a voice as she had, it wouldn’t put your Mother to shame, but it seemed sincere.

It wasn’t long, ‘til we reached a jet; a long sleek black jet, which seemed almost flat, in fact it looked like a flat black missile with wings and the words “THE HYBRID“ engraved along the side, sounds fast, doesn’t it?
“Ok kids, here’s the deal …” Agent Mac announced, as he and Agent Joe stopped in front of us.
“…you’ll drop off in Marshall City, ten minutes after you take off …” Agent Joe continued, this is starting to freak me out.
“What are we dealing with?” I asked, as Mac and Joe gave ach other an angry look.
“How rude, we were just getting to that!” they snapped in unison, scary stuff.
“You’ll be up against Killswitch, an expert martial artist, trained in most forms of combat, and not afraid to kill if he has to, superhuman strength, agility and a healing factor like super glue,” Mac and Joe said together, as all of our faces, went pale, but not Chris, nobody scared him, or he didn’t know who Killswitch was.
“A Martial arts expert? You’re looking at one,” Chris gloated as he brushed by Mac and Joe, going up the ramp of the jet, he’ll soon take that back.
“You will be fully briefed by the on-board computer, good luck.” Mac and Joe said, as they turned to leave.
“Hey wait, why does it say “The Hybrid” along the side?” I asked as the other stepped onto the plane.
“It’s the name of your team Mr. Armstrong …” Mac replied as he turned his head back to me.
“My team?” I asked, as Chris pushed me out of the way, and looked at Mac and Joe.
“His team?” Chris said meekly, as his face dropped.
“… Yes, didn’t Weinstein tell you all this? Robert Armstrong was made leader of the team,” Joe finished, as he and Mac continued to walk out of the loading bay.
“Hey guys, this thing has auto-pilot, that’s awesome!” Laura exclaimed as Chris and I entered the plane, Chris looked like he had seen a ghost, it was great.
“Well, none of us know how to fly it do we?” Erika said, as she lay across a black couch, in the jet.
“True, Ms. Melodramatic, so Killswitch, this will be tough” Laura replied, as the smile disappeared from my face.
I may be leader of the team, but I forgot what I was leading, a fight that we may not all come back from, a fight with the Deadliest Assassin alive.

Next Up:
Part 4 of 6

"Heroes of the Millennium" continues.
Just how deadly is the Deadliest Assassin alive?
Funny, I don’t remember finding out who “X” is, do you?
Will The Hybrid’s first mission go to plan?
Join me, next week to find out.
Same Hybrid-time, same Hybrid-channel!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I luffs it. =D Teh violence, teh hott guys in spandex-

...I mean... The great plot! Yeah! That's it!

But, seriously, I'm gonna keep up with this. *waves little Hybrid banner that seemingly came out of nowhere*

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Your told me to post a comment SS, even though I hate doingthese I shall. T-T

It made me laugh, that is a good thing. I need to laugh. Cause people like when I laugh =D now out of the oddness. Its a wonderful plot with good action and funny moments. You combined the two fairly well. *runs off*

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I wanna see Laura pr0n!

Can't wait for the next installment when they go head to head with the deadlist assasain alive. :3

BOOM BAM BUH CHING! Nice work here. Nice.

Andrew

Website
www.jshs.flintshire.sch.uk
Your told me to post a comment SS, even though I hate doingthese I shall. T-T

I already told you what I think (and that little problem hasn't turned up in any other part of the story). I also like how your characters paralell existing comic book characters:

Speed Demon: Kid Flash
Suicide Commando: Robin
Wharp: The Question/Batman
Ms. Metalica: Raven-ish
Firecracker: Starfire
MAC: SHIELD
The Hybrid: Teen Titans

Blah blah blah

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Andrew said:
I already told you what I think (and that little problem hasn't turned up in any other part of the story). I also like how your characters paralell existing comic book characters:

Speed Demon: Kid Flash
Suicide Commando: Robin
Wharp: The Question/Batman
Ms. Metalica: Raven-ish
Firecracker: Starfire
The Hybrid: Teen Titans

Blah blah blah

Okay let's see how right/wrong you are:

Speed Demon: Quicksilver, mostly my friend Rob (Phenomenon X) though.
Suicide Commando: Nightwing (so I guess technically you're right.), and me, personality wise, and a little bit IQ wise. xD
Wharp: The Question (with hints of Batman)
Ms. Metallica: Really I didn't think of anyone when I wrote her, but animated Raven would be a good guess.
Firecracker: nobody really, I just wanted a lesbian, w00t!
The Hybrid: X-men/Teen Titans

They're just inspirations of course. >.<
Because at the start they were based on nobody, but elements of actual heroes began to slip in, I don't know if that's a flaw or a strenght. x_x

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
God damn you, SS! Quit yo' bitchen' a'ight? lawlz ^_^ -huggles-

I really like teh Hybrid. Awesome description and flow. It makes a lot of sense, to me, and there aren't a lot of loose-end details :) me likes!!! ^_^

KLeep up the good work

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
A day early due to me not being here tomorrow, enjoy! :3

THE HYBRID #4
Heroes for the New Millennium
Part 4: The Monkey Merc with a Mouth
I love this jet, not only has it just briefed us on our mission, it’s provided us with clean, crisp super suits, our old ones were sort of in tatters after the fight with Dial C for Crime.
Energy drinks on tap, I could get used to this M.A.C. funding shtick.
So here we sit, waiting to land, where we face one hell of an opponent, Killswitch.
Erika’s huddled up on the couch, the Mole’s trying to talk to her, sitting across from her.
Methinks there is a little more to this friendship (at least from the Steve’s side).
“So……not at all excited, no?” The Mole said as he knocked back an entire bottle of Powerzade.
“Whatever” Erika replied, as she stared past Steve and looked directly out the window.
“Ok” Steve said, as he reached into a fridge beside his seat, for another Powerzade.
Chris was pacing up and down the cockpit, moaning about me being the leader, while Laura tried to calm him down, I simply watched.
“This is unfair, I should be the leader, I’m the best fighter, everybody loves me!” Chris ranted as he walked back and forth in front of the steering console.
“Chris, calm down, 1. Yes, you are the best fighter, but that doesn’t make you a good leader, 2. Everyone does not like you” Laura replied as she walked after Chris.
“Most people do” Chris said as he slumped into the pilot’s chair.
“Whatever man, just deal with it” I said from across the jet, slowly sipping on a bottle of Powerzade, God, I love this stuff.
“Rob, you’re not helping, so, you know, shut up” Laura ordered as she sat in the co-pilot seat, facing Chris.
“Yes Mother” I muttered as Laura consoled Chris “ Let’s look at it this way, you’re only 16, you have plenty of time to perfect your leading skills” Laura assured him, as she put her hand on his knee.
“Ya know, if you weren’t a lesbian, I’d totally think you’re hitting on me” Chris joked, as a smile returned to his face……I liked him angry, especially if it was because of me.
“Keep dreaming big boy” Laura said, winking at Chris as she turned to look out the front window.
Chris got up from the seat and plonked down on the black sofa, beside Erika, who was still huddled up, I can see where this is going.
“Who did you want as leader babes? That weed or this hunk o’ burnin’ love?” Chris asked as he tried to but his arm around her.
Before he could get around her, a metal tentacle sprouted from her shoulder, wrapped itself around Chris’ arm and put it back down by his side.
“Don’t call me babes, in fact, don’t even talk to me” Erika threatened, as the tentacles retracted and disappeared on her skin.
“Um, guys, we’re here” Laura announced as she stared out the front window, at the street below.

The Jet hovered about ten feet above the street below, as the floor behind us opened up, revealing the street below.
“What do we do now?” Mole asked, as he walked to the hole, staring down, I don’t like where this is going.
“JUMP!” Chris shouted as he ran for the whole and jumped straight out, like an acrobat, as soon as he hit the ground, he rolled, straight to his feet, damn, I can’t do that.
“We use the ropes idiot” Erika shouted at Chris, as she pointed at the five ropes that were now lowering themselves from the Jet’s roof.
The four of us left up in the jet grabbed a rope and slid to the ground, I love this Jet.

“Hello boys and girls” a smooth yet high-pitched voice, welcomed us, it was him, Killswitch, the deadliest assassin alive.
“What are you doin’ here?” Chris asked as he stepped forward.
“To be honest, I don’t know, I was hired to come here and, well, wreck up the place, vague, no?” he said, as he stepped out from the smoke, which now floated behind him.
He stood in front of us, all four feet of him, a long katanna in both hands, and one held by his tail.
Yes, the Worlds, Deadliest Mercenary is a monkey, a talking monkey.
He stands at four feet, wears black underwear with a red K on them, no boots or gloves, he does however wear a black eye-mask, and a holster for two of his three swords on his back.
“What’s with the smoke, you set something on fire? That’s not your style” I asked as I stared at the monkey.
“Nope, a smoke-bomb, for dramatic effect” replied the monkey with a sense of humour.
But then the smoke cleared, and we saw it……

“Oh yeah, actually it was to hide the dozens of dead bodies behind me” the bastard said, as he tried to hold back his laughter.
The smoke cleared to reveal about 45 bodies, laying dead behind him, women, children, innocent people, all slaughtered and this heartless bastard laughed.
“No” Steve muttered to himself as he fell to the ground, “You shouldn‘t have done that, that‘s not right.”
The rest of us stared in shock, as blood flowed down the street, through the cracks in the pavement, blood-bath is not a strong enough word for what we were staring at.
“You wont get away with this” The Mole muttered, as he rose to his feet.
“Steve?” Erika said meekly, as she looked at him, hate in his eyes, his fists clenched, shaking with rage.
Before we knew it the Mole was gone, where he stood there was a hole, probably a tunnel.
Seconds later, the ground under Killswitch opened and the Mole sprang out of the whole, trying to punch Killswitch, who dodged him easily.
“Aw, don’t worry smelly, none of them suffered” Killswitch teased as he dodged the Mole’s attacks, “well, unless you count their fear before I killed them suffering, that is” he continued.
I couldn’t take it, not only did he kill all those people, now he’s making jokes, Steve’s not getting all the glory for taking this heartless monster down.
“Hybrid, attack!” I screamed, as ran at Killswitch, as fast as I could within that short space, delivering a punch to his gut, then another to his face, causing him to drop the two swords in his hands.
Just as I went to punch him in the face on more time, he caught my fist, a fist going faster than the human eye, and he caught it.
He kicked me straight in my chest, sending me flying, but before he could turn his attention to Steve, an energy blast came at him hard and fast, knocking him back about ten feet, he landed on his feet.
The monkey smiled, before leaping into the air, quickly dropping the sword from his tail and catching it in his left hand, while in mid-air his tail wrapped around a street lamp as he swung around it, throwing the sword in Erika’s direction.
As he landed, the sword went straight through Erika’s shin, she didn’t evens see it coming.
Erika, pulled the katana out, as a metal coating formed over the wound, lucky her, almost like having an instant healing factor.

“I hope I get a better fight than this” Killswitch mocked, as he grabbed Chris by the arm and tossed him against a wall.
“I won’t be beat by a stupid monkey” Chris said as he sprang up from the ground, flying towards Killswitch, who simply roundhouse kicked Chris in the head, sending Chris to the ground, Chuck Norris style.
You’d think it would feel weird fighting a monkey, actually getting beaten by a monkey, but Killswitch ,believe it or not, is more human than a lot of the villains I’ve faced, well I thought that before today anyway.
Laura shot about five laser beams at Killswitch, which he seemed to dodge easily, that was the plan.
As Killswitch landed on the ground, a hand came out from under him, grabbing his left foot, it was Steve, he has some weird super-fast digging ability or something.
Killswitch tired to wriggle out of Steve’s grip, but I soon ran up to him, punching him, then running further down the street, then back down the way I came, punching him on my way, I repeated this as much as I could before he learned my pattern and dodged my next attack, by turning all of his body, bar his left foot around, and tripping me up with his right leg.
Getting tripped up while running fast is one thing, but getting tripped up running as fast as I was, I was sent face first down the street, throwing up rubble in my wake, tearing my jaw and cheeks.
And what stopped my trail? I crashed into three dead bodies, two children and a middle-aged women, they all had the same nose and cheek structures, probably mother and children, the eldest child wouldn’t have even been seven.
I couldn’t get up, I was frozen, I’m a hero, I’m not supposed to freeze up, I should be used to this, I should be prepared for this.
But who can be prepared for a homicidal maniac killing 45 innocent people for kicks.

The rage built up inside me, as I leant on my knees, staring at all the corpses, the youngest child lying there couldn’t have even been a year old, how can anyone do this? What makes someone so evil that they murder an innocent child, 18 innocent children to be exact.
I felt a warm tear trickle down my cheek, as my suit, began to get moist with the blood it soaked up, I could feel my face healing, I could here them fighting behind me, but still, I couldn’t move.

“Demon? Get over here!!” I heard Chris shout from behind me, but I can’t move, I want to, I really do, but I can’t move.
I can feel tears streaming down my face, as I gaze out over this sea of bodies, I desperately want to look away or cover my eyes, but mostly I want to get back in the fight and make that bastard pay.
What a great leader I am, I can hear my team getting beaten, I can hear their screams of pain, as they crash to the ground, and then I hear his laugh, his sick laugh.
Why is this affecting me so much? I’ve dealt with things like this before, is it because I have more responsibility now because I’m the leader of a team? Because my team failed to prevent this?
“Speedy? Are you coming to play?” I hear him mock, as my lip begins to quiver, “No? That’s alright, I guess I’ll just have to entertain myself by doing away with your, soon to be, former partner, the ever lovely Firecracker” he continued.
I heard her scream in pain, but heard nothing from the others, what had he done? What had I allowed him to do? This ends now! It has to.

In the blink of an eye I was standing over Killswitch, who lay on the ground at my feet, as Laura lay to the other side of me, a slight gash on her throat, he really was going to kill her, and it would have been my fault.
“I….didn’t know.. you……could move…that….fa..” Laura muttered before her eyes closed, and her head tilted to the right.
I knelt on the ground and lifted her legs up, helping the blood get back to her head, she was down but not out.
She didn’t know I could move that fast? I didn’t know I could move that fast, in fact I don’t even remember it, all I remember is keeling on the ground, then standing over Killswitch, but my tears had stopped, I was back in the fight.
“Now that’s more like it” Killswitch said as he rose to his feet, this sicko is going down, even if I have to go down with him.
I leapt towards him, trying to punch him in about a hundred different places, only about five connected, but they left an impression, Killswitch felt to his knees, but the sadistic smile on his face broadened.
“What are you smiling about?” I said, as I grabbed him by the hair on his head, and pulled him up so that we were face to face.
“Well, I must say I’m glad that you’ve gone this far, so that know I have an excuse to kill you” the monkey threatened, as I held him.
“Give it up, you’re bea…” before I could finish my sentence I felt a cold searing pain in my leg, I looked down to find a small dagger in my kneecap, he stabbed me.
I dropped him as I screamed in pain, “Rule Number One: Watch the tail” he advised, before punching me in the nose, then my right cheek, then an uppercut to jaw, sending me to the ground.
As I lay on the ground, holding my knee, he laughed, he looked up to the sky and laughed, classic villain.
He had beaten us, the entire team as I held my knee I looked around the street to see Laura laying unconscious beside me and Chris face first down on the other side of the street.
That’s three where were the other two?

“Hey monkey!” I heard Erika say from down the other side of the street, the side with no dead bodies lay on it.
Killswitch stopped laughing and turned to Erika, who threw a katanna directly towards where the monkey stood while saying “You dropped this.”
Killswitch dodged it easily, as he jumped out of the way of it.
“That’s it?” he asked as I snickered to himself “that’s how you’re going to beat me? Glad to see you‘re up though, I ‘m not finished with you all yet anyway” he continued.
“No” Erika admitted, “this is” she said, as Steve crash landed, stomach first on Killswitch, I think he jumped from one of the damn building’s roof.
He definitely jumped from a great height, because when he landed, he and Killswitch left a huge chasm.
“Rule number One: Watch the Mole” Erika said as she walked off towards Laura.
Steve simply stood up, as Killswitch lay in the crater twitching, my knee was healing well, thank God for accelerated healing.
“There’s no way he survived that, that’s like getting a bus dropped on you, no offence, hun” Erika said to Steve, as she helped Laura to her feet, wait a minute, did she say something, in a happy tone?
Steve grabbed Chris and threw him over his shoulder as Erika began to walk Laura to the jet, supporting her with her arms.
I lay on the ground as Steve approached me, with Chris over his shoulder, he grabbed me by the arm and threw me over his other shoulder.
It feels weird being carried by someone smaller than you, even if he did just beat the world’s deadliest assassin, now we get go back to base………I need some steak.
“Hey!” we heard as I looked in front of me to see Killswitch standing upright in the chasm, Steve stopped abruptly then turned around, cutting off my vision.
“How….how are you still alive?” Laura asked as Erika and her stared in awe.
“Like I said….” He uttered as he cracked his knuckles, ”…I’m not done with you all yet.”

Next Up:
Part 5 of 6

"Heroes of the Millennium" continues.
Can our heroes beat the Monkey Merc?
Who hired him? Was it “X“?
Speaking of “X“ we still haven‘t found out who he is have we? Well? Didn’t think so.
Join me, next week to find out.
Same Hybrid-time, same Hybrid-channel!

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Meep! o.o;

That was awesome. :whee: I luffed teh violence and teh funny...ness. And that monkey scares me. o.<; I wanna huggle Chris and Rob and make them feel better. ;-; *clutches to Chris and Rob plushies* Don't die, hottness! T-T

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hybrid: V said:
beside his seat, for another Powerzade.

I like it, but it could use some improvement for the next and final instalment. For example, you can add finer details like beside his seat, for another Powerzade you can put beside his seat, for another cold, pink, strawberry flavored Powerzade so readers can grasp some firmer details on appearances and precise information.

I like it, keep it up. :)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
darky_dee4556 said:
I like it, but it could use some improvement for the next and final instalment. For example, you can add finer details like beside his seat, for another Powerzade you can put beside his seat, for another cold, pink, strawberry flavored Powerzade so readers can grasp some firmer details on appearances and precise information.

Shit son! What am I a f*ckin' advertiser?

=P :3

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
darky_dee4556 said:

Now that might be to much description, in my opinion at least. Keep it lower then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back