• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Hunters Game: A Devil May Cry RP (Sign ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
[FONT=&quot]The Hunters Game[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A Devil May Cry RP[/FONT]

You've heard of it, haven't you? The legend of Sparda? When I was young, my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entity off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side. I never believed it. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale. But I discovered that the so-called legend wasn't a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know? Well... I met the sons of Sparda. *Both* of them. Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch-enemies. It seems as if they derived some twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end, only one was left standing.

Lady: What happened next? Nothing, really. We took care of all the remaining devils and that was it. I still have a job to do that's far from done, which is to eliminate every last demon. I need to ensure that monsters like my father never come about again. Then he promised to help me hunt down the demons, even though he's part one himself. But now I realize, there are humans as evil as any devil, as well as calm and compassionate demons in this universe. At least I've found one so-called devil who's able to shed tears for those he cares about. That's enough for me to believe in him.

In A world where Demons were the creatures that dwelled in the corners and Angels were myths, there exist a certain group of people… Hunters. These people are considered the saviors of the masses, and kept the demon’s in check. The most well known, and perhaps greatest is Dante, the Son of Sparda, a legendary Hero who locked away the Demons and their King Mundus. Dante is the only Surviving son of Sparda, as his Twin brother Vergil Supposedly died. Another descendant arose soon after, when a young man named Nero appeared, and fought against Dante, before siding with him to battle a sect of Sparda worshippers who only wished to use his power. Nero is an Enigma, but it is known that he is a true descendant. After protecting the world for years, Dante’s business of hunting Demons has been replicated by many Humans, and half-Demons like himself. Even high ranking Demons are hunting their own kind now to make good profits for their own reasons.

Now there is a new group…. A group of individuals whose pasts are unknown and mired in fog, but are all full blooded Demons. This Group is compromised of 12 Demons, Each of which hold’s considerable power in both the Human and Demon Realms. They go by the Name of “The Zodiacs”. Dangerous, Deadly, fierce, and with enough wealth to bribe anyone to their causes, they start a hunt… A hunt which lists all of Spardas Descendants as Priority targets, and then another 10 hunters, each considered the greatest Demon hunters in the land. Now it’s Hunters Vs Hunters, and the losing this hunt means death. Sympathizing hunters are Helping the hunted ones, while the Zodiacs control Demon Legions, and use Hunters that are eager for the money to find, and if possible, kill them.

BTW Each Member of the Zodiac commands a certain Type of Low level Demon that are produced in the masses. If you wish to be one of the Zodiacs, you can create them as whatever you wish for them to be.

Ok, so basically you can be One of the Zodiacs, one of the Hunters working for the Zodiacs, One of the Targeted Hunters, Dante, Nero or Vergil (Yes, he will be alive for this) and then we can have two more Original Characters as descendants of Sparda (Long lost Sons\ Daughters, Cousins, even nephews and Nieces… your Choice).

Templates:

The Zodiacs

Name:
Rank in Zoidiacs: 1-12
Devil Arms (Demonic Weapons):
Type of Demons You command:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Abilities:
History:
Extra Information:

Descendant of Sparda (Only 5 spaces)

Name:
Relation to Sparda:
Devil Trigger:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Abilities:
History:
Extra Information:

The 10 Greatest Hunters

Name:
Race: Human, half-Demon or Full demon
Special Abilities: Flying, Super speed/ strength, all that stuff.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Abilities:
History:
Extra Information:

Basic Hunters (same as greatest hunters, just not as famous, and can ally with either side)
Name:
Race: Human, half-Demon or Full demon
Special Abilities: Flying, Super speed/ strength all that stuff.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Abilities:
History:
Extra Information:

List of Who will be RPing as who:

The Descendants of Sparda:

Dante: Me (Roxas001)
Vergil:
Nero: (pending)
Unknown 1:
Unknown 2:

The Zodiacs:

Zodiac 1: Dead Ascension - Shouten Nai
Zodiac 2:
Zodiac 3:
Zodiac 4:
Zodiac 5:
Zodiac 6:
Zodiac 7:
Zodiac 8:

Zodiac 9:

Zodiac 10:

Zodiac 11:

Zodiac 12:

The 10 greatest Hunters:

1: Bleeding Soul - Rax Menos

Hunters:

Even if all slots aren't filled, the RP will start and other characters will make entrances later on.

Rules:
·No Godmodding/ Powerplaying
·No Killing without permission from Myself and the person in charge of the character.
·Atleast 3 posts a week please… Try to keep this alive
·Three Characters Maximum, one good, One Bad and one Basic. Or One Bad/good, two normal.
·If you’re taking a break from KHI let me know and we can work out what to do with the Character, and if you’re leaving… You can have your character Die, or pass them to someone else.
·Romance is allowed… Nothing above PG13 unless given permission :p

FYI This RP takes place after Devil May cry 4.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Will edit the rest tomorrow. :D

Name: Shouten Nai

Rank in Zoidiacs: 1

Appearance: Tall and lanky. He has purple eyes and shoulder-length black hair which either falls all over his face or slicked back with a few 'spikes' at the side. His whole body is covered in demonic tribal tattoos which come alive whenever he losses control of his emotions. On his neck, is a small necklace made out of onyx and a demonic material in the shape of an eye surrounded by spikes. His clothes consist of a skin tight black sleeveless shirt tucked into his black jeans which has white tribal flames at the bottom. Over his body is a black and white vest which is usally open. As for accesories, besides hhis necklace are a couple of bangles on his left wrist and a pair of headphones around his neck.

Age: Just because he looks like a teenaager doesnt mean he is one. It took centuries to get where he is now.

Personality: If one would say what Shouten was full of, they'd say he's full of childish wonder. All he does is smile, rarely does he ever lose his happy-go-lucky 'mask'. He likes to play around with his prey, Rarely does he evr get serious in a fight. But when he does, it's usually bad news for both sides. He loves music, so much that he created a fighting style which required him to llisten to music.

Suiren - Sword Staff. It's in the shape of a staff with an elegant top, in the shape of a jagged circle with a handle in the middle. It is as large as Shouten and very slim. At the bottom is a small spike which makes the weapon dangerous in both staff and sword mode. In sword mode, it's as long as both of Shouten's arms combined. He rarely uses the sword, though.

Adam & Eve - A pair of gauntlets and greaves. The gauntlets(Adam), are completely black with white tribal markings which glow. The markings are a 'gauge'. Whenever they deal damage, the gauntlets absorb energy from the hit and SHouten is able to unleash a shockwave depending on how much energy is stored. The greaves(Eve) have the opposite colour scheme of Adam. It has the same design and function.

Soul Render - The power of Adam & Eve placed into Suiren. It's form has yet to be seen.

Biscia - A handgun made by demoni means. It's only special feature is that it doesnt require bullets, rather using demonic aura to shoot beams or balls of energy.

Type of Demons You command:

Sin Creeper - They are, in one word, shadows. They have no real form. They are merely shadows which can either take control of an inanimate object or go into a person;s shadow to create a doppelganger. They arent that dangerous but when there's several of them, be prepared. They can only be killed when the inanimate object they are possesing is destroyed or shrouded in darkness. Using light only makes them stronger.

End Spike - A large bat-like demon. They are ofthen found hanging on ceilings. Their mode of attack is by clawing, wing swipes. Their wings are as hard as demonic steel making them hard to kill when they cover themselves with their wings. Like any other bat, they use radar to navigate their way as well as fight.

Strengths: Shouten is a mostly speedy fighter with a lot of strength in his attacks. When he concentrates, he can see long range projectiles coming at him at a slow speed. His creativity is top-notch, able to come up with strategies and tactics on the fly.

Weaknesses: He can be a bit reckless whenever he loses control of his emotions, which is pretty rare. When he does, it's either bad new or good news for both sides. He doesnt care who he attacks, as long as he has blood on his weapon(s) or hands.

Abilities:

History:

Extra Information:

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
The 10 Greatest Hunters

Name: Rax Menos

Race: Half-Demon

Appearance: Click

Personality: A calm and quiet young man that only speaks when needed. He finds it best to keep quiet at all times but makes the exception when introducing himself to the one that he is about the battle. He does this because of the code of honor that he follows that dictates that all of those fallen by his sword are to be remembered.

Bonellix: A katana infused with the powers of Rax's father. Because of this, the sword has been continuously forged to withstand next to any impact and has even gained the ability to release energy in an attack over a long distance.

Razer: Guantlets and matching greaves that radiate with the powers over darkness. When worn, the user is granted twice their normal speed and power. When activated, they reject all other weapons from being used by the wearer.

Bleeding Shot: A gun that uses the blood of either those that have died or even the blood of the user as ammunition. It compacts the blood to take on a crystalized form and then fires the projectiles through the air. Once inside of the target, the blood plants itself into the bloostream of the target, most deadly when blood is poisonous.

Special Abilities:

Devil Trigger: Akzeriuth:

Strengths: Stealth is his primary strength. It is said that not even the leaves that he moves upon know of his existence until after they are already sliced from a battle.

Weaknesses: Strength is where his primary fault lies. Because of his lean figure, he is not high in power but he has learned to bypass this by activating his gauntlets and greaves.

Abilities:

Shadows: By manipulating the shadows in the area, he has learned to create optical illusions that can make his figure not be seen, but also prevent his opponent from moving.

Metal: By manipulating the minerals in the ground, he is able to create metal in an instant. He is able to then contol the metal to act as bullets or blades.

History:

Extra Information:

Last edited:

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Putting my temp together as we speak!!! XD

Name: Amethyst
Race: Half-Demon
Appearance: :
Black_Wings_5.jpg

Personality: Amethyst loves to smile and laugh, so she usually seems rather naïve and innoccent at first. But the truth is that Amethyst is not only a dedly fighter, but a captivating thinker as well. She’s a Class-A flirt, but hasn’t ever really had a real relationship.
UNI-KR0022.jpg

Special Abilities: Amethyst has the ability to bend the winds to do her bidding
Strengths: Amethyst’s main strength is speed. Controlling the wind gives her the advantage of being able to strike when it is least expected.
Weaknesses: Amethyst is not very strong, so she’s never been very good at hand-to-hand combat, but she tries to make up for this with the long reach of her axe.

{yes, some things are spelled wrong, but otherwise, this computer wouldn't have let me type them and have them show up...}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back