• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Hunt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
I am a bounty hunter. Basically, I hunt criminals and turn their heads in to the government. It's a difficult job, but if you're good enough, you can make a decent living out of it. There's more than enough criminals to go around, after all.

Most bounty hunters work solo to avoid splitting rewards. I'm not most bounty hunters. I have an entire team of bounty hunters, each with a certain specialty. Thank to them, I'm able to get the scumbags pretty fast, and we each live fairly nice lives.

The main trouble in bounty hunting isn't the scumbags, though. No, the worst part is when you run into fellow bounty hunters while on the job. We aren't known for working together, mostly because we don't.

Bounty hunters will always want the job for themselves. We are kind of greedy, after all. So we usually get into two or three scuffles before even finding our bounty.

I don't mean to brag, but I'm probably one of the best bounty hunters around. Once I choose my mark, I always catch them, without fail. I'll give credit where it's due and say that I'd only be half as good without my team, though.

Recently, I decided to hunt this particular scumbag. The government likes to call him a mass murderer, but in my opinion, he's just a genocidal maniac.

I got extremely close to catching him, and brought my strongest team member with me to bag him, as I knew he wouldn't go quietly. What I wasn't expecting was for him to blow the top off a skyscraper. My team member was put in the hospital, due to loss of limb, and I nearly died.

I really want this guy. I can't stand the thought of him existing. It isn't even about the bounty anymore, I simply want to tear him into tiny bite-sized pieces. Nobody gets to hurt my team, you know?

Actually, I'm close to finding him again. I can smell it. But so is a rival bounty hunter, one I've clashed with in the past on more than one occasion. They're both incredibly strong, and I'm not sure I'll be able to come out on top and unscathed.

In any case, a bounty hunter lives for the hunt. I won't be backing down, and neither will my enemies. Who wins will be determined by a test of willpower, by who has the biggest drive.

I have to say, I'm looking foward to it.

End

It's just a one shot, but I suddenly felt like writing something about bounty hunters. So, here it is.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
I'd kind of like to know more about him, too. But he's said all he's needed to. I like the personality I ended up giving him, though. Originally, he was going to be abusive to his team members, but I changed it at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back