• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Hunger Games OCC+Sign Ups [based off a book]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
[Slight Spoilers to those who actually want to read this book.....first couple paragraphs are just a simple summary, for those who don't want to read the spoiled, i suggest not joining this roleplay.]

"Hello, My name is Brol Ruiz. I live in District 12 with my family. My Mother, Marina, sister, Stel and father, Lizardo. I use to live peacefully, or as peacefully as the Capital allowed me too... First Let's start off with explaining the Capital before I say why i'm making this video.

The Capital, God I hate them so much! After the United States and most foreign countries got destroyed by natural causes and of course, the continuous wars, A new country, a new empire rose from the ashes. The Capital, divided into 13 different districts. It was all peacefully until conflict rose between the Districts and the Capital. It wasn't until the 13 joined together to destroy the Capital to only be destroyed themselfs.

Along with the obliteration of District 13, the Capital decided to show the people of the Districts that they are still in charge, they choose one boy and girl from each district and put them into a arena to kill each other until there is one left. They sugar coat it by stating that the winner, gets food and supplies for a whole year and all this crud!

Because it's probably as tough in District 12, as it is in other Districts, even though the Capital ensures that the districts are forbidden to communicate with each other, the kids of the district can go for Tessera, meaning oil and grain for a years worth to one person. They even made it possible to get two to 10 tesseras per child. The bad part of this Tessera means your name will be placed twice as many times as before. This is my 4th time doing this... so it's like this;
first time was only 4, then my second was 8 times, then 16 and now there is 32 names in that accursed sphere with boys name in the district. I had to get Tessera for my family, both my parents were without a job and my sister fell into a depression after the last Games due to her boyfriend died.

Now back to the horrible part, other than the fact that every minute im wasting in this video tape costs my family tons of money but i don't care! OF ALL THE FREAKIN PEOPLE TO BE CHOSEN! I HAD TO BE CHOSEN! It was a rule that only up to the ages of 12 to 16 can a child be entered to the Hunger Games... but ever since our recent winner, Katniss and Peeta, who won a few years ago, the Capital loved their performance to only bump up the ages to 25.

It was horrible, last year, a small 12 year old girl against a thug from 1st District! and now I have to face people like this, a 17 year old guy who hasn't even gotten to see anything interesting in his life except this. I don't want to fade away from my District! No I won't fade away! I'll win for my family! I have to!"

Plot/Rules;

First off, it's first come first serve spots if you want to join... Anyway Your character is one of the "Tributes" or girl or boy chosen from your District to fight to the death in the Arena. Fill out your Templates and put, "Just the perfect touch of Rebellion," at the top of your template. I will be the one to determine if you got the spot you want or not.

• No God-modding
  • Powerplaying... ok here's gonna get alittle difficult... but this will be discussed once there is more people joined into this roleplay.
  • Killing other members off, INSIDE the Arena... is acceptable... as long as you give them a fighting chance! This rule will be enforced and discussed as well.
  • I won't say no Machine Gun posting cause probably you guys would want to post... all's im saying is please consider OTHER people when they have to read soo many posts, be considerate and post until you get your ideas out, then please let others post.

District List:

District One: This District is mainly Fancy jewel imports. All kids from here are well fed and illegally well trained for the Hunger Games.

District Two: Deals with Economic foundations of the Capital. Kids from here are illegally trained since they are two and are over fed. These kids tend to struggle to survive and are the first to start an alliance to kill off the other remaining "weak" kids.

District Three: This district is only made for Mechanical goods like cars or imported materials. Kids from here are not trained but well fed. Theses kids will last very long due to their smarts rather than their brawns.

District Four: Deals with the Fish Market. This place is balanced with Control and food. Kids from this District are balanced with both survival and endurance, though it is very common that these kids are killed off first due to the lack of weaponry though maybe there could be a surprise in this Game.

District Five: Deals only with Stability of other districts and is the closest to the Capital. This district is where all the Peacemakers come from, where they were trained. Kids from here are ruthless or cunning to an extreme. Survival skills are at their peak in this district.

District Six: Deals completely with livestock and are the hardest to control. Kids from here are complete in tune with survival and are common to go against the games and kill themselves if they win. The reason is completely unknown. Some say it's madness coming from the fumes of District Seven.

District Seven: Is the only District close to another district, even works along with another district. This district deals with Manufacturing livestock and goods. Kids from here work very well with anyone but lack the survival needs.

District Eight: This district is located in the southern part of the continent, Southern East Coast. Here is where they develop experiments and training. All kids here are slightly mutated in some sort of way, either alittle faster than humans should or highten senses to an extent.

District Nine: District Nine is the worse District to live in due to the lack of food all around. This is the second District that is somewhat close to another district, District 12. Most people from District Nine run into the forbidden forest to gather food. This District is supported by the wood and fruits that they grow.

District Ten: This district is the only other District that allows their people to go to high level learning. This is to re-educate new scientists and workers for other districts. Kids from here are mainly either insane from the amounts of educational stress put upon them or they outsmart any other tribute until the end of the games and they figure out a way to destroy the last tribute.

District Eleven: District 11 is composed of millions of acres of agricultural goods. This place is underpopulated due to the fact that stealing food from the crops is punishable by death.

District Twelve: This District is very poorly controlled and very unnourished and overpopulated. This place deals with Mining coal.

Template outline:

Name:

Age [12-25]:

Sex:

District:

Appearance:

Bio:

Extra;

Survival skills; this is based only on your district, if it says your surival abilities lack, don't say you train every day in surviving and stuff... be simple. As for those who say you do survive, explain how? what do you know about any kind of survival skills.

Weapon skills: this is based only on your district; this is for those who lack a survival ability. here is where you can OD on weaponry.

Last rule:

If you sign up for a spot that someone else took, i shall try and reserve you a spot, but i can't promise anything...

if you have any questions or concerns about this roleplay, please don't hesitate to post it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back