• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Human Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Updating! Sad ending alert! But there are still... 5 chaps after this. And then I'll do the sequel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Ketso couldn't sleep that night. He was worried and excited all at the same time. He was so happy to be able to spend a day with Myra, and so worried about... well, dying. He got up and started to write a letter. It ended up very thick, and he tried to think of who to give it to when the time came. He didn't want to give it to Piku. He could picture her reaction easily.
"Why the flip are you giving me a letter? We're right here. We can talk, Ketso. That's that thing you can never do when Myra's around." Ketso shuddered. Not Gerard, either.
"This is stupid. Does Piku know you're giving me a letter when we could just be talking? Is this letter about "THE TALK"? Because, I can give you "THE TALK" right now, if you need it..." Ketso shuddered more.
He was afraid Kaze'd rip it up, and he was more scared that Paine would laugh at it. The others couldn't be trusted, except maybe...
Aozora. He clung to the shadows, even though he wasn't dark. He didn't seem to have anything special in his life. Being the messenger would probably perk him up. Ketso labeled the letter, "Aozora" and tried to sleep again.
He was shaken awake by Myra.
"Hey, Bishie! Are you ready for our Super Duper Ketso And Myra Festival of Glomp?!" She bounced happily.
"Yes. What time is it?" Ketso asked.
"12:01."
"AT NIGHT?!" Ketso asked.
"No, silly! Half the day is gone! I wanted to wake you up earlier, but Kaze said that the day didn't start until it was a reasonable hour for you. I got depressed." Myra said. Ketso glared. Kaze would pay for that. No, he wouldn't. Kaze would just regret that.
"Well, then, we'd better hurry!" Ketso said, happily. Ketso and Kaze went into the living room. Everyone was eating lunch. Kaze was smirking. It was very hard not to pound him.
"The Chibi-gum is over there." Piku said. Ketso looked over at the wall. A pod that seated two stood in a little cell, waiting to be launched. Myra glomped Ketso, and they landed in the pod. He waved goodbye and Piku smacked a button on the wall.
Ketso and Myra found themselves up in space, staring at the stars.
"It's so pretty!" Myra said, holding Ketso's arm. "And now it's boring!"
"Where do you wanna go?" Ketso asked. The Chibi-gum has a super-fast warp, but it was only good for about ten voyages. And it was really expensive.
"I wanna go to the T.V. Store in Spira so that we can watch Moogle-Topia on a giant screen!" Myra squealed.
"I can do one better!" Ketso said. "I can get us on the SET of Moogle-Topia."
Myra was ecstadic.

Outside the studio, Ketso used his super persuasive negotiating skills to bargain with the guard outside.
"Paper, Rock, Scissors!" Ketso and the guard said. Ketso held up scissors. The guard had paper.
"Ha! Scissors cut paper!" Ketso said. The guard looked disappointed. Then his face lit up.
"My paper is coated with Teflon! It's super strong!"
Ketso rolled his eyes. "I've won this game seventeen times. Let me in."
The guard agreed, scowling. Ketso and Myra walked in, laughing. They saw the moogle that played Cosmo, Dr. Laura, and Myra held the little baby moogle that played Chelsea.
"DON'T DIE!" Myra had sobbed, cradling Chelsea. The moogle who played Eliza walked by, rolling her eyes.
"It's just a script, kupo." Ketso shook his fist at her.
"CHILD LEAVER!" Myra yelled.
Then, Myra had bought every souvenier you could possibly buy. Ketso paid. He didn't mind. What use was money when you were... dead? Myra and Ketso also ran across the stage with such talent, that the director Moogle had made them robbers for the show. Myra couldn't have been happier.
After Spira, they had hit Agrabah, getting different pieces of pottery with bugs painted on them. They then developed the theory that Piku was in fact a bug, POSING as a Lilty. Then, they bought more urns.
After that, they threw pumpkins at Halloween Town, because Myra hated that place. Ketso didn't mind it, but whatever made Myra happy made Ketso happy.
After that, they'd gone swimming in Agrabah, and Myra couldn't stop laughing when Ketso was transformed into a spikey-haired starfish.
Then, they stopped by Traverse Town to call Cid an old man and shoot paper balls at the moogle's pompoms. The moogles went ballistic. It was hilarious.
It was now about ten p.m., and Myra and Ketso were floating lazily above Kaze's Gummi. Myra was fighting to stay awake, and Ketso was just enjoying the view.
"Ketso, I've been really really good, and I was wondering if I could-"
"-Sure," Ketso said, thinking she would glomp him. He was very surprised when Myra kissed him lightly. They both blushed fiercely, avoiding eye-contact. They just sat for about half an hour. Myra was nearly asleep when Ketso spoke to her.
"Myra?" Ketso asked, making sure she was almost asleep.
"Uhuh?" she said, absently. Ketso stared straight ahead.
"I'm not coming back from this mission." Ketso said. Myra's eyes were closed.
"Oh..." She said, not hearing him.
"So I want you to know..." Ketso started. "That I love you."
"Yeah..."
"And that I want you to be with Kaze forever."
"Oh my gosh, Kaze!" Myra said, jumping up. "I haven't glomped him for a whole half-a-day! Let's go!"
"Did you hear me?" Ketso asked, calmly.
"Yeah, something something mission... something something... love moogles."
Ketso smiled weakly. Then he landed the Chibi-gum. Kaze hugged Myra as she walked in, and he glared at Ketso. Ketso just walked to his room.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Thereness! Last chap for tonight!​

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*sobbing/laughing hysterically* IT'S ALL SO SAAAAD!! AND FUNNY!! AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME!! >_<

Sora:......DIE, HALLOWEEN TOWN!!! <_ < >_>

Aozora: YAY!! I'M IMPORTANT!! ^_^

Ketso:.....I'm gonna die, huh...? T_T

Kaze:.................V_V

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
PICKLE I AM THOROUGHLY ASHAMED THAT YOU WOULD PUT A MAKE-OUT SCENE IN A FIC!!!!!

B.O.G.: It wasn't a makeout scene. It was just a kiss. Like Luke and Leia in episode.....something something love moogles. *dabs tear with napkin*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yesh, K_K, I had to PM you about something... It has been sent.

I'M SORRY, OKAY?! I can't do a straight-serious chapter! IT'S GOTTA HAVE JOKES! I HAVEN'T CRIED SINCE I WAS A BABY! THIS IS HOW I DEAL WITH PAIN! BY MAKING JOKES AND SHOUTING!

EDIT: You're lost? Just go back a few pages... Re-read some stuff. It'll give you a chance to read the sadness OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! But don't you remember? They're going to Tipa (Piku's place) to save it from the Heartless, MAYBE turn Piku back into a human, and shtuff. Read the dream sequence again, especially.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It's okay TLP. I know how hard it is... Poor moogles... I promised so many of them a spot in RLM...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You just said 'hi' to yerself...

I KNOW! I only mentioned Moogle-Topia briefly! I feel so bad!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
oh. my bad... i have a short attention span.. i forgot. my bad. AWESOME FIC DUDETTE!!!! this fic is friggin' awesome dude!! makes me feel slow. just like a good fic's s'posed to.:D:D:D

hiya katattack!!!! hiya everyone else!! (short attention span, remember?...*looks at cd burner* burn the friggin cd, DARN YOU!!!):d

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Shmick Shmack. I gotta go to bed soon. Darn. Stinks to be you guys, mini-muffin stuffers! You gotta wait forever, tossing and turning in your sleep until you can read the next chap, where it becomes incredibly violent, and Piku and Gerard ALMOST die-- Uh, their hair! Yeah, they almost dye their hair...

Anyway, You're all so loyal! And nice and crud! Except you, C_U! *pokes* You're ungrateful, you little skirt-chasing muffin stuffer! Just kidding, but RIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUU!

keybladeking

first chapp "very funney i like the talking flower part to"
second chap ''allittle sad and i like the way Ketso negotiats
and you put Agrabah when i think you wanted to put alantica

Oathshadow

I just hope Ketso doesn't end up dying to make it possible for the world to be saved. But that's my ego talking. Of COURSE my fic isn't good enough to be copied.

In all honesty, it's pretty good, and I was a little harsh before. I guess reading random chapters does that to ya. I have a problem with "Kaze's" personality. It conflicts with my idea of Ephram. But that's just me. I'm excited to find out what happens next, even if it means reading all the fanatacism you're getting from people. *coughK_Kcough* Keep up the good work.

. . . Nobody's reading the sequel to my fic. . . I'm depressed. Maybe I should just keep writing it. It'll be a lot longer than Keys, most likely.

Again I say keep it up. I also say BHK's name should be Ephram, not Kaze! But that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back