• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "HUD"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

does any body else think the new HUD diplay (Command bar, Hit combo conter, Healthbar, Map, and Ally display) might make things on screen a bit conguested. I mean all the newstuff they added (Hit combo counter, Map) might crowd the screen, and the map may dilude the exporeation eleminte. any one else agree?

DarkOblivion

nah, als long as they keep in nice and clean, which they did

the limit gauge does look ugly tho and takes 5% of the screen, its like they assked someone to put in a last minute limit gauge

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Well, if they can keep teh camera under control, too, that should help— all the action should be easy to keep center stage and avoid putting it in the corners where it would get blocked.

And... Aiden, from kingdomhearts.avidgamers.com?

KH_ROCKS

I like it but I just don't like the Limit Gauge in the top right corner. It looks ugly just like DarkOblivion said

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
devilsTrinity said:
it wont be congested, especially when im playing it on 61" of plasma! HAHAHahA!!!

i envy u lol jk

btw if this post ends up double posting again im really sorry but my computer is bein really reatarded

OblivionSora

I thought that the limit gauge was only in certain missions. Is it a permament gauge?

The map doesnt really matter. Where it is now, was where Donald and goofy's life bars were. Same thing

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
armored core's screens could be customized for the most part though, some of the unnecessary items could be take off.. maybe kh2 will use that idea too if its too much.. which i dont really think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back