• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I never read so many game theories in one weekend in my life. I mean woa, it's been a long time since I found a series so "fertile" to game theories, and Undertale clearly got the stuff. FFXV does too, I've spent hours reading, watching, researching, it's all so much deeper than it seems.
Darn, I love game theories. Actual big theories, creative and daring yet still down-to-earth (or well, down-to-canon)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Okay, I might suggest checking out the other two. I remember Ever After very fondly, but the Hilary Duff version. It's probably cringe-worthy, especially with the stepsisters.

I mean disney and cringw go hand in hand for me, so I might as well check them out. xD

SoulXaldin

Awards
My weekend consisted renovations, sawdust, earrape, an essay that I haven't finished and a whole lot of Discord nonsense. And 1% Kingdom Hearts content.

Caxinuld

Awards
I finally got Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 and I'm having a pretty fun time with KHFM, even though I've raged a bit over some harder sections. In fact, I just beat the Ursula boss battle by letting Donald and Ariel attack her while I dodge the bubbles, vacuum and lightning. My game crashed on Halloween Town so I have to recover my PSN Password and download the patches released.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I finally got Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 and I'm having a pretty fun time with KHFM, even though I've raged a bit over some harder sections. In fact, I just beat the Ursula boss battle by letting Donald and Ariel attack her while I dodge the bubbles, vacuum and lightning. My game crashed on Halloween Town so I have to recover my PSN Password and download the patches released.
I am sorry that happened to you. I hope it works out better out for you.

Kagayaki

Awards
On Saturday, I went to see the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy concert in the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. I had the nosebleed seat, but I was still in the front section. Nobuo Uematsu got a standing ovation before the show even began. There were a few cosplayers which I thought was out of place for an orchestra, but it was better than me wearing heels that I had to walk half a mile in both ways between the train station and the orchestra (not including the walk in Union Station, or the walk from my apartment to the Metra station). There was a merchandise table, and of course a huge line which didn't end until after the show started. The musicians sounded almost exactly like the games, except clearer. They had real opera singers for the Opera scene in Final Fantasy 6. And of course, they did play One Winged Angel at the end.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
well well well, who would have thought that I'd attend the, um, baptism party (how do ya English-speaking folks call the after-party for a baby who just got the fancy holy bath? lol) of my bench mate from high school. She's also one year younger than me, and well, the feeling of knowing your old best buddy with whom ya derped around in high school now got a family on her own still at such a young age is somehow frightening me xD

Kagayaki

Awards
I wish I was able to go. Nobuo was not able to attend mine last year u_u
I've never been to any Kingdom Hearts concert or Miku expo before. It's already the 15th anniversary of KH and the 10th anniversary of Hatsune Miku's creation already passed. I hope I'm not bragging, but I'm so glad I finally got to see the 30th anniversary Final Fantasy concert. ^^ ...But I'm not bragging when I say it cost me a lot of money plus a 6 dollar fee, I wore really uncomfortable high heels and I was stuck walking around the station and I ended up going barefoot in downtown Chicago, and I couldn't afford the merchandise anyway, but the line was so long, so whatever.

Other than that, this weekend was bleh.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i drove my truck for the second time and this time the brakes didnt go out on me YEE HAW

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I had a open house all weekend. I went to a BBQ party, got my oil changed, helped a friend move and partied. Overall, it was great.

Back