• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Figure we need something like this. Simply just post stories of what you did on the weekend.

Even though it's only Saturday night/Sunday morning for me, my weekend is pretty much over now since I have work tomorrow night.
But tonight was pretty fun.

No drinking but we stole some cheese from work and decided to wreak some havoc. Driving past cars and slapping cheese on them. We went to the house of a guy we went to school with and smothered his car in McDonalds cheese, and my other friend even pissed on the bonnet. We covered that thing.
I wish we could see his face the next day.

And then having nothing else to do after that, we decided to pay my old high school visit with the remaining cheese. We slapped cheese on the windows, on door handles, we shoved it through the keyholes, and arranged the cheese in the shape of penisis on several windows.

Ahh. Good times.

Last edited:
Awards
Slept in til three, then did homework for the remainder of the day.

Tomorrow I have fun.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Went to see Tropic Thunder last night.
Today I'm getting my draft table (hells yeah)
Tomorrow I'll probably sleep in and go out drinking with some friends i dunno they always show up at my house with shit to do.​

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The thread I tried to make like this failed miserably.

So far though, I had a bunch of friends over yesterday, and some stayed and wreaked havoc upon my house overnight. Today I get to clean, but I suppose it was worth it.

and arranged the cheese in the shape of penisis on several windows

Because nothing makes a statement like a dairy penis.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Slept all day today and going to a Red Sox<3 game tomorrow. Terribly exciting, I know.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I didn't even know it was the weekend til I saw this thread...

This weekends been dull so far.

Got blown off by my friend Katie yesterday, but hung out with my best friend Stephanie instead.
That was amusing.

Saturday. Today.
Dull as hell. Nothing happened aside from one quick trip to the library with my friend Bethany.
Yeah.
Ghey.

And it turns out I have to do my summer work now, just cause I can't renew my frigin book.
>.<

And random other shit I don't remember, but prolly wasnt important.

Life's dull.
=\

C

Colours

I went to a party, then came back home tired as hell. lmao.:D

Frozen_Melody

I did nothing.
Avoided doing homework,avoided the real world.. yeah, nothing as usual.

=/ I have uch an exciting life..

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Friday night was alright. Hung out with some friends playing with toy guns. It's much funner than it sounds, yeah. Also won $10 because two friends of mine didn't believe me when I said HBP was delayed until 2009.

Saturday (today), I spent the entire day procrastinating, because I've got a minor project for Spanish due on Monday. So instead of working I mainly just watched television while reading Harry Potter. Damn teacher had the balls to assign a project on the first week of school.

As for tomorrow I'll probably have to buckle down and get some work done.

I miss summer. ;_;

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Kept forgetting it was the weekend with time going by so fast.

Today, got up, got ready, went out for breakfast, and went to see a movie with my friends and then hung out and had lunch and had a fun time. It was a great day.
Well on Sunday, I'm gonna be at my aunt's house and continue playing with Crisis Core and probably just writing and or reading and possibly going out to eat Thai food with my aunt and my mom.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Worked on saturday, went home, napped, showered, watched Malcolm in the Middle till 2AM. Gonna be a relaxed weekend for me. :c

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It started pretty badly...

My plans for the day: Go to see a baseball game, have fun, get some funnel cake.
But that plan got interuppted with news of a relatives illness, it was an uncle of mine...

After many years of smoking and lack of taking care of himself he's finally succoming to cancer, both in his lung and his brain, which the brain tumor has damaged him badly leaving his mouth gaping open struggling to breath having his eyes at the top of his head staring to the left and even a missing tongue. He was basically a mear shell of his former self, the ol chuckling, happy, badass of the family now a shribbled, decrepid old man, he's only 63 but the Kemo along with the cancer made him look like he was in his 90's. The main reason was to go see him before he passed on, when I arrived the hospital room was quiet, I was greeted by other members of the family all in the room. It was tense, his wife was standing beside him with the rest of her family and they promptly left a coupld of minutes later. I also notice his crying son sitting next to him, I can understand why; it was horrifying even for me as I thought it would never get this bad. About 20 minutes in I saw him start to breath erratically signalling his possible demise, I couldn't bare to watch so I left the room.

To my luck it was a false alarm, but it's just a matter of time before it's over. After the scare I pretty much avoided entering the room at all costs. That image is stuck in my mind, and I feel so bad for him. What makes it even worse is that I didn't know him for nearly 3 quarters of my life, now he's dying and I never really got to know him, and with him in his labotimized state there's no point in communicating with him. I can't feel truly sad like everyone else, I know it may seem like a blessing not to but I wish I got to know him better in his prime.

After the visit I went back home trying to keep my mind off of what happened, that didn't work but heading to the baseball game did some good. Still, to see someone in that sort of agony is just terrifying and disturbing. I hope I never have to see something like that again.

So how was everyone else's weekend?

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Slept all day today and going to a Red Sox<3 game tomorrow. Terribly exciting, I know.

Bonus! Good for you. I'm going on 9/25 against the Indians............

Pretty good weekend. Other than work, I've been hanging out with one of the coolest girls I know!

H

Hellpark

Pretty decent. Hung out with a few friends, and went to watch a movie. Got mad high afterwards, was fun until my head started to hurt. Tried to cure it with alcohol, but then I got mad sleepy and fell asleep. And here we are.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, Sunday's a work day for me, but the weekend was nice :3
Friday night I went out with the family to celebrate some birthdays, mine included. Calamaries are tasty but they upset my stomach v.v
Then on Saturday I drove my friend and I over to the other end of town to watch the Dark Knight. Mind-f*ck to the face but it was an amazing movie @_@

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
my weekend sucked. semi.

on friday i was hanging out with my bff at towne center. (fun,cool, chased down some hot guys, watched movies and drank smoothies.

saturday & sunday i got stuck home with a painful pain of growing wisdom teeth. grrr.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I was at camp all last week, and I got back on Sunday.

So, climactic, but a bit tiring...

Back