• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Hottest of the Hot~!: Oathy vs. Jay Chou

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

This is it! Who is KHI's Hottest of the Hot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Oathy:
n1463220161_30334966_4692.jpg

Jay Chou:
ohheyitsme.png

Ladies and gentlemen, this is it! The final round for 2008's Hottest of the Hot! I hope to see lots of votes on this one.

D

Deleted member 36435

Oathy.
Hands down.
Oh and it looks like the person I originally went up against made it to the finals. :3

K

kingdomfighter5

i notice that most guys are going to vote for oathy and that makes sence so girls r going to have to save Jay cause not guys are goin to vote for a guy over a hot girl, unless they are gay

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
i notice that most guys are going to vote for oathy and that makes sence so girls r going to have to save Jay cause not guys are goin to vote for a guy over a hot girl, unless they are gay

That's not true. I'd have voted for Ken. Just, I doubt his boobs are as nice as Oathy's probably are.

And it wouldn't be gay for a guy to vote for a guy, or a girl to vote for a girl. Firstly, it's a silly contest on the silly internet. Secondly, I voted for guys all throughout the contest (and girls too, mind you), and I feel quite heterosexual right now.

K

kingdomfighter5

lol that because Ken is losing right now if you were completely honest would you rather go on a date with Oathy or Ken lol

Guile

lol that because Ken is losing right now if you were completely honest would you rather go on a date with Oathy or Ken lol

We aren't discussing who'd be better on a date, we're discussing and voting for who looks better physically in their respective pictures.

Point invalid. ~8D

Rix

:)
Awards
I gotta vote for the girl:D Amazing eyes! Just amazing..

FishBox

Yet, I still blame sugar for my hyperactive lifestyle.

It's good to blame my actions on a sweet substance. Lets keep it that way, shall we? [x

kingdoom911 said:
oathy= Very hot!!!! i really love her eyes, thier so pretty... if u look at her picture, it looks like shes staring at you... i love her eyes.... best eyes i've ever seen...

And Oathy's new stalker will be...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back