• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Hotel Manager from Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giga9RmmrT8 (8:09 of this video), and also this parody:

Bustin' Up on the Beach | When I played the first Kingdom Hearts for the...

...Can we have this character come back for KHIII, pretty please? I didn't even know he/she existed until three days ago, and now I think he's/she's the best character in all of KH, hands down.

Character development ain't got nothin' on that quirkiness, I tell you!:D

I say that person should either be the last Guardian of Light--or maybe the Suits and Dresses guy in Traverse town--or we riot;)

(But in all seriousness, I want NPCs back, and this might certainly be a good/funny place to start. I want to know what the manager looks like!)

Anagram

Banned
Can't watch videos quite yet, internet sucks here, but yes to NPCs. ALWAYS T__T

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Why not just make this guy Sora's long lost father, when we're at it :p

I wouldn't mind that;) In fact, maybe that's why Leon and Yuffie are so worried about him seeing them carry Sora's unconscious body into the hotel in that parody comic (I kid).

But in all seriousness, I love the whimsy this character has to offer so very much!

@FudgemintGuardian I know, right? Neither did I, but now I can't help thinking that it's the greatest thing ever. Gosh, that attention to detail in KH1 was so great. This hotel manager is lively, and makes me actually want to protect Traverse Town and believe that it's actually a home to people who have lost their own. I really hope stuff like this comes back in KHIII. It's also just fun to have some of this puzzle-y stuff to do, too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back