• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...:\\\|The High School Musical Haters Club|///:...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

Back from inactivity! I too heard of the evil that is HSM3: Senior Years, god darn it Disney. Is there really a fourth? *shudders* This and Hannah Montana are the great evil of Disney IMO. There was this guy at my school who listens to HSM on his handphone! He says he only likes the music but that is evil enough! Once he found out that I hated it, he selected a song and placed it near me, I covered my ears and started shouting, I was lucky to barely hear anything.

Kurxi

If it's any happiness, HSM4 will be the last one, seeing how after Senior Years, it will be their final year at High School, so rejoice! Unless it becomes Junior College Musical... *Shudders and goes to kill himself* On another note, the High School Music contest thing is being played on my TV as I type, I feel dead inside, so I turned off the TV.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I haven't been here in a long time, so I think this needs to be repeated. BURN IN HELL HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!

Dexel

Beyond hope
-has dog hold a phoenix down, and shoots himself in the head-

WAIT, there's going to be a FOURTH?!

-brings out Axe Hammer-

Wait, I've got a better plan!

1198942620-1198925607215.b.jpg

kingsora222

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally a group who hates those bad over privialged idiot singers
As soon as I read the title of this club I yelled "yay smart people!"
Sign me up!

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
So I was watching TV earlier, and I saw a commercial for a reality show revolving around HSM, or something to that effect.
It's purpose is to find someone else to star in the cast of High School Musical, from what little I can recall.
Does anyone else feel a bit of nausea?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
^^yeah, i saw it. it was terrible. like how can you even have a show about that?

and all those gids on htat show are idiots anyway. freaking overobsessed.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
A 4TH MOVIE?!!!
...you're kidding me o___o

I already knew there was going to be a third but a 4th is too much.
No matter how much these movies are praised,I honestly think they suck.They're too happy-go-lucky for me and I TRIED watching them too.

I just can't like it.
( same with the stupid Jonas Brothers and Camp Rock )
The songs were good but that's about it.Camp Rock was nothing special aside from all that crazy hype about it.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
I used to like the Jonass Brothers, but they suck just about as much as Hannah Montana (Whom I also used to secretly like...). I mean, Play My Music is at least decent, since I can kinda relate to it, and all... Besides, even the worst bands have at least one good song... .___.

Kurxi

Yay, Disney Channel Music shows/movies hate! I really hate the What's What, god, LET IT DIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back