• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Heroes of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
"You are officially removed from the Academy of Light," Said Principal Crovich, discrase firmly implanted on the mans face as he stared at the three teenagers in front of him, each looking at their feet and trying to avoid making eye contact with their Principal. "First you roam the Academies grounds after curfue, then you accuse me, the Principal, of being the Bringer! Have you no sense?"
Crow's rage sparked, and he couldn't stop himself.
"We have plenty of sense! We found that book in the library, and it had all the proof we needed to accuse you! Your Magic is almost identical to what the book has in it, and the two things that backus up are facts! One is that the book was in the forbidden section of the library, meaning we had to risk our lives to get to it! Fact two is that you have never told anyone what your Magic is!"
"You entered the forbidden section of the library? You are all idiots!" Roared Crovich as he slammed his fists on the desk in rage.
"Curiosity got the best of us!" Replied another boy by the name of Roy. Then he realised he had pushed the wrong button, and zipped his mouth.
"You went there because you were CURIOUS? GET OUT!" It was as if Crovich's voice shook the very foundation of the room, and the three teenagers took that as a sign that they better leave, other than being told to.

Twisting her wrist and turning the doorknob clockwise, Claire the White Mage opened the door and left the room, Crow and Roy following her.
Once the trio emerged into one of the large halls of the school, another girl was waiting for them.
"Lydia!" Exclaimed the Black Mage Crow, preparing to give the girl a hug before realising Lydia wasn't one for hugsand stiffly returning his hands to his sides.
"Sister!" Claire yelled happily and latched on to Lydia and hugging her. Claire was the only person Lydia would let hug her, mostly because they were sisters. Claires family only had enough money to send Claire to the school, so Lydia was to stay back at Riftell, a small town that was only a ten minute walk from the Academy.
"What are you doing here?" Roy asked. "If the Guards see you they'd take you away to the dungeons!"
"It doesn't matter." Replied Lydia, looking from side-to-side inase any Guards werecoming, fortunately there were none. "Grab your equipment, we're leaving."
"To where?" Asked Crow, excitement tainting his voice.
"Out of the country, I found a lead. Crovich might not be your man."

((Okay, so this part takes place a third of the way into the story, the next lot of posts will be based before this and explain everything. So I hope you enjoy what I have thought of!)))

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
"You are officially removed from the Academy of Light," Said Principal Crovich, discrase firmly implanted on the mans face as he stared at the three teenagers in front of him, each staring at their feet and trying to avoid making eye contact with their Principal.]

It's good, but you used stare (its suffixes) twice , so it makes the sentance sound a bit awkward.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Chapter I
Part I: To The Library
It was an ordinary day as Crow left his home and breathed in the air. His mother stood at the door and wished him a good day before going back inside and closing the door behind her. Crow smiled as he took a glance back at thewooden house he lived in, just big enogh to fit three people.

It was the 37th of Orendur, the third month of the year. Today Crow plannned to go to the Library and meet up with Roy, then the two of them would go to the market and buy whatever they felt they wanted, since each of them roughly had seventy Coins. Crow would most likely buy another spell book and practice using it for about an hour. Crow wasn't exactly sure what Roy would buy, but it would be something along the lines of a sword.

Shifting a bit of his black hair behind his ear Zack started walking in the direction of the Library, it would only be a five minute walk and it was roughly 9:00 AM, so people wouldn't be bustling through the streets for a while.
The streets were made of a hard white substance that nobody knew the name of, only the great Mage, the founder of the city, knew what it was. Mostly because he was the one who provided it with his magic, and everyone in the city had come to grow fond of it. Crow's black shoes made a soft thudding sound against the substance as he walked. He could already see the Great Pillar up ahead, and the Library was on the other side of it.

His feet continued making the soft thudding sound as he walked at a steady pace, Crow thought about what spell he would buy since he already knew Fire and Blizzard after he read from one of his father's books. Last time he was at the market Thunder and Aero were available, and Crow was quite fond of the Thunder spell, though it was quite rare in the city so somebody may have already bought it.
As Crow continued to roam through his thoughts and walk he didn't notice a man approach him on a strange, white bike-like vehicle.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Part II: A Complication
"Hello Crow." Said the man, getting off his vehicle and placing his hand on the boy's shoulders. This took Crow by surprise since he had been trailing in his thoughts as he walked, and the boy jumped forward in shock before turning around to see who touched him.
"Oh," Said Crow, not impressed by who it was. "What do you want?"
The man gave a smile that was either very sinister or just plain idiotic for a greeting. "I want my money, you friend Roy stole it and I want it back." And with trhat the man took a step forward, he was taller than Crow since he had hit another growth spurt and the sixteen-year-old Crow hadn't hit one since two years ago.
"What do i have to do with this?" Asked Crow after he started walking backwards, the man smiled again and walked forwards, each of his steps like two of Crows.
"Everything. That kid is your best friend and there is no doubt he shared the money with you."

Crow shook his head and continued walking, he hadn't received money from Roy since he was eight, and yet the man insisted he had.
"I didn't get any money, Creed, leave me alone!" Crow made for a run, yet one of Creeds strong legs kicked him to the ground before he got anywhere.
"You're not going anywhere." Said Creed, his grey trench coat flapping around in a sudden breeze. Creed's leg swung into Crow as he tried to get back up and the boy rolled on to his side. All Crow could see above him was the muscular figure of Creed looking down at him, hatred burning in his eyes as he prepared to kick again.
"Enough!" Crow spat and rolled away from Creed's oncoming attack until he was laying on his back again. Creed took a step forward and prepared for another attack, then jumped back after Crow clicked his pointer fingure and thumb together and shot a fireball at him.

"You've got guts kid," Creed said, almost as a comment as Crow got up to his feet. "But can you hold up to it?" Then Creed tackled Crow to the ground. Crow struggled against Creed's hold but Creed was just more stronger than him, and that would have to be his weakness. Crow was very smart, what he lacked in strength he made up for in stratergies, and he had been working on one for this day.
Creed was strong and fast, but could be blinded by rage at the drop of a hat and go into a fit of rage and poorely aimed punches.

Crow placed his right hand on the ground beside him and several small ice crystal shot out of the ground and into Creed's side. It did not break Creed's skin through his trench coat, but it made him jump off of Crow and place a hand on his side. That was enough. Crow got to his feet and ignored the pain in his chest, Creed was going to charge at him in a few seconds. And so he did.
Bending over slightly and charging, Creed let out some form of battle cry as he swung his arms at Crow. But that was precisely what Crow wanted. Crow jumped up and placed a foot on Creed's head, then kicked off and sent the brute into the ground.
"Do you still want to beat me within an inch of my life?" Asked Grow mockingly, only to get a growl as a response. "I thought so." He clicked his fingers again and sent a fireball into Creed, making the hate-fueled man yelp and run off.

"Now," Said Crow as he wiped his hands together as if to get rid of dust. "Time to get to the Library."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back