• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the HEROES fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i don't know why i, or anyone else for that matter, didn't think of this in the first place. this fanclub is for the beloved embodiment of awesomeness that is HEROES. i'm serious. this show, well, as i said before: AWESOME.

~ if you think so, feel free to stop by... AND HELP SPREAD THE EMPIRE OF RANDOMNES--. heheheh.^_^' pay no attention to the unintentional rant and join, por favor?

Members:
~azure.requiem (duh! i'm the one who started this thing!)
Snow Candy
Neo
alphonse224
reflection (reffles!! X3)
The King
iXenon
The Liberator
NazoFire
AndyCloseEyes
DarkenedWings
Dawning Twilight
Xziled
Fatal Ascension
revarai20
Endless Reason
blinkboy211
LlaveEspada 0
cmssaysftw
roxasisamazing
dragonrider932
ROXAS NOT SORA

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Sign me up!

Any show that shows how a cheerleader can ruin the world is enough for me to join its fanclub. :p

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Any show that shows how a cheerleader can ruin the world is enough for me to join its fanclub. :p

You don't mean that do you? Hayden's character is awesome. It's Angela Petrelli that ruins the show. :p
I guess I just don't like Angela. D:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You don't mean that do you? Hayden's character is awesome. It's Angela Petrelli that ruins the show. :p
I guess I just don't like Angela. D:

lol, it depends when you ask? If it was before I actually watched it, then yes.

Danica Syer

LOL Claire Bennett is awesome!--but I didn't think she was at first. Now seeing her and all, I think she does a hold a great potential to the show as the show passes by, imo. Hiro Nakamura and Peter Petrelli are awesome. Anybody who says they suck, have to come to me and try to tell me that. >:

Anyway, lol, who's your favorite character?

Like I said Peter and Hiro are mine. I also really like Officer Matt Parkman and Molly (though she wasn't that big of the main role in the series) and definately Nikki though......yeah....don't want to say. D:

Danica Syer

~ YES. that woman is a freak. an evil manipulative freak of nature, who, i think, is gonna end up gettin' turned on by sylar.

I was so annoyed when she tried to take seize of the Future Peter who's trying to change what's gonna happen! This THIRD season just looks exciting with everything going on!

Oh my gosh, Sylar scares me a bit--I mean he's a good villian but gosh, if the TV show ended up with him killing everybody (well maybe except Claire) then that'll ruin but hopefully the writers know what'll they'll be writing about--*crosses fingers* Hope it's not disappointing though. D:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Like I said Peter and Hiro are mine.

You damn right! Hiro is da best!

All hail Hiro and his incredible sword!

Final_Fight.jpg

Not to mention, milk!

masigotmilk.jpg

Danica Syer

That reminds me I must go to the sig shop and request a Heroes sig!!!!!!<3333

PETER IS MINE!!!!!!

HIRO WOULD BE LIKE MY BEST BUDDY!<333

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
ticktickticktick

[ MUST JOIN NOW ]

Snow Candy said:
Oh my gosh, Sylar scares me a bit--I mean he's a good villian but gosh, if the TV show ended up with him killing everybody (well maybe except Claire) then that'll ruin but hopefully the writers know what'll they'll be writing about--*crosses fingers* Hope it's not disappointing though. D:

LOL
I can't imagine him doing that (especially with that episode coming up where he's cooking and playing with Mr. Muggles XD)
He's such a fun villain, creepy sure, but he's interesting. Moreso than those new guys from Level 5.

Danica Syer

ticktickticktick

LOL
I can't imagine him doing that (especially with that episode coming up where he's cooking and playing with Mr. Muggles XD)
He's such a fun villain, creepy sure, but he's interesting. Moreso than those new guys from Level 5.

Oh yeah, can't wait for that but I'm more excited to see Peter's reaction--since I know how he feels about Sylar and all and it'd just be funny.

He is and I do like him but yeah, I know what you mean.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
ticktickticktick

[ MUST JOIN NOW ]

LOL

~ you got it.
~ *bows* thank you every much.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
So I'm pretty sure Mr. Muggles is the best Heroes character ever.

He's going to turn out to be the one that saves them all in the end, just wait.

Danica Syer

Oh yeah definately! It's cute Mr. Muggles to the rescue!!!!!

With a bark and a cute appearence, he gets Sylar to become good and the world is SAVED!

And then it'd be like: O____O ??????

Hiro's expression should be priceless too. :D

Danica Syer

Hiro: WHAT!?! This dog saved the world!?! But but I wanted to be a HERO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sylar: ;) Muggles did a great job, didn't you?

Muggles *barks in delight*

Officer Matt Parkman: What has the world come to?

Peter Petrelli: Does this mean I'm still Sylar's biological brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back