• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the heartless will stop taking hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

ok... first gimme a clue about where this "machine" is and what the heck you are talking about.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i think he means the machine when you near the place just before the final bttl there is a computer which has notes on it i think it just before the resting place not the 1 one before that but the one before that and you can read memo s but you can t buy the computer its just a place vyou need to go through to get 2 ansem but you can t buy anything there

Fallen_Angel_X

o yea i remember now....duh lol i forgot all about that place{bangs head on desk}....i guess its "good." buts its still "bad" too. See it holds unlimited heartless, but it seals them inside see.....you know what, i really dont know.....

Oathkeeper1313

the machine at the end of the world that makes false heartless? That has this thingy on it...

Ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation. Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart.

All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all. Realize the destiny: The realm of Kingdom Hearts. The great darkness sealed within the great heart. Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness.

For the heart of light shall unseal the path.
Seven hearts, one keyhole, one key to the door.

The door of darkness, tied by two keys.
The door of darkness to seal the light.

None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness.

Ones born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the door opens.

i dunno...

S King

I get what he's saying, but I don't get his point. The 'Door to Darkness' (i.e. Kingdom Hearts) was locked be Sora and Mickey. Hopefully, when he gets back online, he can explain what he means.

road to dawn

Just so people know, this 'machine' is called the World Terminus. And I'm not too sure, the door could of just been 1 of many leading to a larger. Like the princesses to the final keyhole.

RikuOfDarkness

I see what you're saying, I think. But I still belive it to be evil.

As far as I understand, those notes to which you refer were writen by Ansem, who believed that Kingdom hearts was the door to darkness.

When he opened the door he wanted to be shown "everlasting darkness"- (I think that's an exact quote - more or less anyway).

Just because the heartless are going to "stop taking hearts", it doesn't mean it's good. If there is everlastign darkness, there is darkness everywhere. It coudl mean that they will stop taking hearts because all the hearts in all the worlds are already consumed by this "everlasting darkness".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back