• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the heartless virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
it's been twenty years since the events of megaman stream/battle network 5, Lan hikari became a scientist at Sci-Lab just like his father, and also marrired Maylu Sakurai.

during those ten years there was peace, of course there's the odd virus, but nothing major, like a big crime organisation, or anything like that, synchro chips had been mass produced, so everyone could do cross fusion....but only in designated net battle arenas [to reduce net crimes], except net saviours, had on their PET's a button to activate their own dimensional areas to stop net crimes

slowly deep in the undernet, a new virus was beginning to emrge

++++++++++++++++++++++

Bass hovered above the undernet looking around, looking for something that he could sense, he felt a massive energy presence behind him and turned around to see a net navi that had armour like his, but no helmet, shwoing long silver spiky hair, he also had red eyes, his icon was like bass' he also like bass had a cloak but it was black "hello...brother" exclaimed the net navi.

"what do you want?" demanded Bass.

"to show you the end" smiled the net navi as he materalised a hologram of a new virus that was small, black and had glowing yellow eyes, and antennae "their so called power of heart and friendship won't work...if they lose them" continued the net navi.

okay so the storyline of this roleplay is, soon a new virus will be released known as the heartless virus...making this a megaman roleplay but with heartless from kh...

rules:
NO ONE i repeat NO ONE can be bass [i have to use him]
lan and others are adults now....you can be a new person, or a relative of the old characters...like thier son, or daughter, or something
no power playing, or godmodding [though i can't see why you would]
romance is allowed but keep it pg-13
you can have a maximum of two default attacks for your net navi [other than battle chips]
put "DELETED" at the top of your first post

template:

Net op:
name:
appearance:
favourite battle chip:
quote:
personality/bio:

net navi:
name:
designed age: [the age the net navi looks like he/she is]
default attacks:
quotes:
personality/bio:

my character:

net op:
name: Chad
appearance:
chad22vf.png

favourite battle chip: bamboo sword
quotes: "you want to know about my past...okay but i warn you it's HEY LOOK A THREE HEADED MONKEY!!" "pull yourself together, Quickman, it's only Anna and Ciel"
personality/bio: Chad likes to show off a lot, but can get serious if it's needed, he is the young cousin of Dave Hayami, who passed quickman to Chad, it was Quickman's choice, Chad used to live in ameroupe but doesn't like to tell people that due to events he wants to forget, he is a good friend of the now 40 year old Dr. Cossack and thanks to that, has a lot of knowledge on creating net navis, programming and other stuff. he also knows something about the heartless virus

net navi:
name: Quickman.exe
designed age: 18
appearance: [you should know]
default attacks: quick boomerang, and quick buster [a buster that fires rapid shots, and can quickly charge up]
quotes: "i'm quickman, the fastest navi in the cyber worlds" "yeah i know, it's a crazy idea BUT IT'S SO CRAZY IT'S GOING TO WORK!!" "theirs no other way...i have to do this" "you're thinking? oh my god, miracles do happen"
personality/bio: like Chad, he shows off a lot, and has a carefree attitude, he loves being the fastest thing ever...him and chad when they lived at the camping site outside of the city, where Dave lives, Chad's friend Anna had a net navi, known as Ciel...Quickman is pretty Dense and doesn't realise Ciel has feelings for him [reminds you of megaman, doesn't it]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back