• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the heartless symbol on ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
ok so we know that heartless with the symbol on their chest, head or anywhere else where made artificially from the computer in hollow bastion and those who lose their hearts to the heartless become shadows, neoshadows, or some pureblood form of heartless, right but how did ansem get that symbol on his chest if he was not artificially made???

sora_freak12

This is a rather interesting question. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he was like the ruler of darkness. Maybe the fact that he ruled over both Heartless breeds made him a bit like the artificial ones. Or maybe Square made a big mistake there!:rolleyes:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
For him (Xehanort), it's just a symbol he uses, since he created the artificial Heartless. Nothing more than that.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, possibly to show he was the leader of them or to possibly brand him as being a Heartless and Square expected us to catch that when KH2 came out. I thought it also symbolized his obsession with the Heartless and darkness.

big don mega

didn't he expirement on himself to turn him into a heartless? i think that he did but i could be wrong, but if he did then i'm pretty sure that his experiments on himself may be why

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
This is a rather interesting question. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he was like the ruler of darkness. Maybe the fact that he ruled over both Heartless breeds made him a bit like the artificial ones. Or maybe Square made a big mistake there!:rolleyes:

Your proabaly right or t could just be something that square just put on him for the hell of it, I mean look at all Leon's belts WTF is up wtih that?

Axel547

They probly just thought it would look cool there but i never really thought about that, thats a good question

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The emblem on the artificial Heartless was an emblem created by Xehanort. It's kind of like his logo, that's why he was wearing it during the final battle. To expose his leadership, as the others pointed out. He's the leader of all the Heartless he created.

Wait; are we referring to Ansem The Wise? Or Xehanort's Heartless?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I'm thinking it's Xehanort's Heartless since it's on his chest and it's the same as the artifical Heartless emblem...come tot hink of it, what was Diz's symbol on his chest? I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back