• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless group?...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

In KH1 wat was da group calld tat Maleficent made/gatherd?I just call them The Heartless group since ther Heartless[Like da 0rg is Nobodys n Maleficent's group is Heartless]
Do u guys knw wat Im talking about?....

C

coolfresh1224

there wasnt a name for them but i like calling them DISNEY'S MOST WANTED

Criss and Riku

Prehaps (and if any body watches Lost will get it)we should call them THE OTHERS....lol but i just call them Malificent and her Minions.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
Prehaps (and if any body watches Lost will get it)we should call them THE OTHERS....lol but i just call them Malificent and her Minions.

LOLZ:lol:!!

I called them the disney villains or the villains and sometimes The idiots that think there so powerful but still get defeated by a 14 year old kid with a giant key, a duck with a magic stick and a dog with a sheild that should be completely useless because its so tiny.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
LOLZ:lol:!!

I called them the disney villains or the villains and sometimes The idiots that think there so powerful but still get defeated by a 14 year old kid with a giant key, a duck with a magic stick and a dog with a sheild that should be completely useless because its so tiny.

LMAO. That was funny.
I don't think they were given a name.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
They are just a bunch a losers that probably wouldn't even get along. They just needed a hobby to make them feel wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back