• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless and The Dusk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GenoX

I think this needs to be a whole new thread but I posted this same response on a thread about sora's medallion on his necklace and about what it is for. Also this refers to where sora's medallion creates an outline underneath him in Beast's Castle so here is what i posted on that thead.

Well I really think he is UNlocking the keyhole becuz that place looks like the ballroom or the room with the fireplace so I would guess at one of those being the keyhole room(most likely the ballroom becuz that is where u fight the strange boss where the wall like comes alive(I think thats Beast's World)). I think this becuz Beast's World was destroyed by the Heartless becuz otherwise he wouldnt have been able to get to hollow bastion in the first place. Therefor since his world is back and it has taken a year for the heartless to come back to power I think it is unlikely that they have already gotten to the center of the world. Alternatively i think that just killing the Heartless doesnt actually destroy them. I think they have a predator. The Dusk. So if Sora is unlockin the keyhole then that means that is a possiblitly of luring the dusk to that world becuz the dusks could i guess u cold say be another way of losing the world and since u could say that the Heartless and Dusk or opposites that means they have opposite effects on worlds but also u must keep in mind that somethings are not totally opposite. Heartless=Opening of Keyhole and leads to destruction and can possibly be tamed but not fully be controlled(becuz of Jack Skellington in KH1). Dusk=Closing of Keyhole and leads to regeneration but can possibly be tamed but not fully controlled(as in y BHK fights the Huge Dusk(also the Huge Dusk is the opposite of Darkside so I think it might be called just Twilight)and Sora fought and possibly still fights Darkside). Now is this the truth? Possibly, Possibly not. I think some of this is true but some of it is most likely not

strike chaos

no nobodies r stronger form of heartless u see maleficent could only control heartless not nobodies becuz here heart is weak and the order can control both heartless and nobodies and the huge nobody is an evolved form of darkside.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
wat??? no wtf.....nobodies are like shells...heartless are well heartless lol...
theyre are not "evolved" or well i dont think so... and no the huge nobody is not the evolved form of darkside...that would mean bhk is stronger than sora...
and the darkside is created wen there is a lot of light..so there is a lot of darkness...u dont think if there is a lot and a lot of light there will b a huge nobody >_> ....
the org doesnt control the heartless do they?? ah idk im tired
but they control the nobodies..

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
wait wait wait back up.....DrkNessOfHeart.....that's right in the beginning it said "the closer you are to light the greater your shadow becomes" so with the BHK it could be the opposite so saying this i'm pretty sure the BHK is from Twilight Town...so because with sora your shadow becomes greater with light...maybe it's just the opposite in Twilight Town....o_O

Blindfolded1

On top of the biggest building in Headlong
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
strike chaos said:
no nobodies r stronger form of heartless u see maleficent could only control heartless not nobodies becuz here heart is weak and the order can control both heartless and nobodies and the huge nobody is an evolved form of darkside.

Yeah thats true!.... Nobodies are more evolved and stronger then the ordinary heartless but the ordinary must be the thoughest cause they came back AGAIN in Kh2!!

moogles

Isn't Darkside associated with darkness while the huge dusk is that of twilight? Heartless serve darkness while dusks serve twilight. Thats my impression, let me know if I'm way off base.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
No, Nobodies are another class of creatures like the Heartless.

Heartless: heart
Nobodies: soul and body

Therefore, Heartless are different from Nobodies but they show some comparisons. For example, the Shadows{Heartless} and the Dusks{Nobodies} look alike, because they seem to be the first of both classes. The same thing for for the Darkside and the unknown Huge Dusk. They look alike, but they're different. That's my theory/opinion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow, your all retarded >_>

Heartless = Created when someone looses thier Heart, or the HEart is consumed by Darkenss

Nobody = Created by the Body and Soul left behind when the Heart leaves to b ecome and Heartless

Shell: If the Heart is extremely strong, then the Body and Soul continue to live on in an existance of it's own

Darkside = Made exactly like Heartless are amde

Twilightside (Not confirmed name) = Created the saem exact way that Nobody are created...

Soooooo, STFU

And no, there is no 'unlocking' keyholes, because that would destroy the world, and the Nobody are not PRedators of the HEartless >_>

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
the heartless are made by the heart that is consumed by darkness, while the nobodies are made by the leftover shell(soul and body for the n00bs)

a heartless cannot harm a nobody cause they dont have what the heartless desire(which is hearts for all you n00bs) and the nobody cannot harm the heartless because the heartless doesnt have what the nobody desire

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well actually...the Nobody don't desire anything...

The Nobody have to do whatever the 13th ORder tell them to do...

The Heartless are greedy and all they want is to kill and destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back