• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heart of All Worlds Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizness86

The Heart of All Worlds​

Kingdom Hearts—this is the place which hearts, of beings as of worlds, are born and which these hearts migrate. So what do you think?—every heart in the known Kingdom Hearts universe is birthed from and returns to Kingdom Hearts.

Are there many Kingdom Hearts? A more speculatively suggestive question is: Can there be more than one Kingdom Hearts?

First, I’d actually have to ask the question: the final stage of the ‘Ansem’-Sora bout—were they within what is considered to be Kingdom Hearts, or was Xehanort’s Heartless referring to the Door to Darkness as Kingdom Hearts? As far as I was concerned, the final bout was still staged in the End of the World and the Door to Darkness may have been both, revealing a way to Kingdom Hearts, and revealing a way to the Dark Realm.

The Door vanished from the realm after it was locked, but does this really mean that the door no longer exists? Or is it now along with the End of the World just out of reach? Think about it; as long as hearts of beings and cores of worlds are being taken by Heartless, would that not justify the existence of the Door to Darkness and the End of the World? Yensid stated that as long as there was darkness in ones heart, there would be such a threat. All one would have to do is to reassemble the princesses and unlock their hearts once more (though I also believe that a Keyblader would have to be present as well for this to happen. Riku would have been used in such a fashion, but ultimately it was in fact Sora who completed the Keyhole and unlocked the Door to Darkness)

So, are all of these hearts which are taken by the Heartless migrating to one spot, or is there, in fact, a system of Kingdom Hearts, surrounded by bodies in darkness and remnants of worlds? This is actually a question to spur speculation, nothing more. However, I’ m leaning on a speculation that given an adequate gathering place (seemingly near the brink of, or within, darkness) certain amount of time, and an ample supply of hearts, any place where hearts migrate could be considered a ‘Kingdom Hearts’. Though, I’d have to state that Heartless seem to be the originators of the ‘first’ and actual Kingdom Hearts.

What is Kingdom Hearts?—a gate which harbors an entry to another realm?—a collection of hearts? Do the entries unveiled by the collection of hearts possible reveal a way to ‘Kingdom Hearts’?

‘Ansem’ seized many hearts in preparation to reveal Kingdom Hearts and open the Door to Darkness; hearts and cores of worlds migrated within the darkness and were encircled by the bodies of the victims whose hearts were claimed by the darkness as well as the remains of the worlds which the Heartless sundered.
Organization XIII stole hearts freed from darkness by the Keyblade, and deposited a healthy collection of them near the dark (or in the dark; do you think it is possible that you could see over into the Dark Realm from TWTNW and see the Organization’s artificial Kingdom Hearts. You could speculate as much since TWTNW is probably as close to the darkness as the End of the World is). The collection of heart amassed until hearts began to migrate to the TWTNW as if it were the actual Kingdom Hearts. This false Kingdom Hearts revealed an entry to a world of nothingness as the Door to Darkness opened a way to the Dark Realm, but as mentioned in my above speculation, would these doorways have eventually led ‘Ansem’ or Xemnas to ‘Kingdom Hearts’.

A third occurrence of what seemed to be Kingdom Hearts arrives in the Birth by Sleep complete ending in which old man Xehanort seemingly summons (or he may have simply revealed it, or a way to it) the heart-shaped moon. One of my early speculations about this occurrence was that Xemnas actually spawns his plots of amassing Kingdom Hearts due to dreams in which the events of Birth by Sleep occurred; Organization XIII was simply a ploy to jog Xemnas’ memories. I emphasized the rooms of Sleep, Awakening, and Remembrance, as conditions of dreams and cognition, and the fact that Roxas resembled Ven (which could have been a further catalysis for Xemnas’ dreams) would have be a heavy indication as to why he was not told about Sora (aside from the fact that he wielded Keyblades).

Three references to ‘Kingdom Hearts’, but what is it really? Is there only just one true Kingdom Hearts? Do you consider them all as Kingdom Hearts? Is there an infinite number, or does it just move about always…Or is it always in the exact spot where it is left, just inaccessible without the keyhole?

What is Kingdom Hearts actually—a migration, a home for hearts—what? Should it not be all-power and all-knowledge, as these were the reasons why ‘Ansem’ and Maleficent sought it? Where do the doors lead to really?—Darkness, and Nothingness respectively, Kingdom Hearts, power, knowledge, memory, creation, or is it just an overrated heart recycling center?

One more time: one location unlocked by the Final Keyhole; where hearts of worlds gathered within Darkness. One location where the Nobodies mimicked the Heartless in gathering heart and simply enough recreated the conditions of a Kingdom Hearts. The final occurrence is yet to be explained.

"...where hearts are born!"
"…where hearts return..."
- 'Ansem', Xehanort's Heartless

"My Kingdom Hearts...ruined..."
- Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody

Other questions for speculation:
If given enough time, would Organization XIII’s false Kingdom Hearts have produced and distributed new born hearts of beings and worlds?

A Kingdom Hearts is revealed in Birth by Sleep; will this reveal yet another Door which leads to another realm? Better yet, what role will Kingdom Hearts play exactly in this future installment?

As I stated, as long as there are Heartless, would it not make sense for the End of the World and the Door to Darkness to be ever-present (just inaccessible)?

I do believe that, though some worlds are considered to reside in a World of Light and Darkness, they are very few worlds that are purely light- or dark-natured; as in, I believe that Light and Darkness are two ends of a spectrum and all worlds (perhaps an infinite number) fit in between this spectrum. Note that how some worlds, such as Port Royal and Halloween Town seem more dark-natured than others. What do you think?

To note, I once wanted to write a Fan Fiction introducing many theories which I’d try my best to give speculative answers to. This is actually off-subject: Do you think that the Darkness is sentient? Are Heartless merely instruments that concede to a Higher Will? Was ‘Ansem’ merely acting on a higher echelon?—Think about it, every other word out of his mouth praised Darkness…Are the captive hearts merely fodder in which appendages of the Darkness are created with the sole purpose of spreading throughout the galaxy. Note that I ultimately think that Darkness’ will is to spread, regardless of Light, Nothingness, or anything else; Darkness merely seeks to spread until the entire world is in Darkness…Many questions could spur from this :p…What is making Darkness want to spread? If everyone were to tame and take hold of their Darkness, would there really be a threat? It goes on and on….

Another bonus question of sorts: How would you define Light and Darkness according to the philosophy of Kingdom Hearts?

I’ll answer: I firmly believe that Light and Darkness refer to emotions. The actions that one takes in response to those emotiongs are something else entirely. The presence of a container (heart) is often always emphasized when referring to Light and Darkness, and since hearts are often associated with feelings and emotion, this answer would make perfect sense. Light alludes to serene, content and peaceful feelings while Darkness refers to feelings of distress, frustration, and ire.
Let us use Riku in an example. His curiosity or confusing fueled a desire or a knowledge to know what was beyond his islands; the reality that he may have never realized whether or not anything existed aside from Destiny Islands, definitely spurred an ambition and desperation to find out (note this all roots from the pursuit of answers). Eventually, Riku began to feel worthless/forlorn in that his role as leader of Kairi and Sora had vanished, jealous in the fact that Sora considered looking for Kairi without him, and also that Sora had acquired new acquaintances (seemingly replacing Riku and Kairi easily), and frustrated by the fact that Kairi’s heart had been taken. Riku had to eventually use these emotions, or his Darkness as fuel to move forward. In CoM, he constantly blamed himself and though of himself with little worth (self-pity, shame), but soon he came to the realization that, although other’s could forgive him, he would ultimately have to forgive himself. He resolved to aid Sora to achieve self-redemption, as well as to atone for his past affairs against Sora.
He used Darkness in order to find redemption via his way back to the Light, thus the Way to Dawn (give my an effin’ cookie! W00T!). I would say that the Darkness is a necessity for the Light; Darkness gives a person a reason to empathize, guard, cherish, and respect. This is why I state that Darkness and Light refer most strongly to emotions, whilst actions which respond to these emotions are indepndent

Any other Heart of All Worlds questions are more than welcome,
Bizness86

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
TL;DR

There are a variety of different Kingdom Hearts, depending on their origin and the type of hearts they contain.

The KH in KH1 was the heart of all worlds. I believe this is a 'natural' kingdim hearts that has always been in existence.

the 'KH' in KH2 wasn't a natural KH, but simply a forced gathering of HEarts. that's why it failed, on top of Ansems Data-conversion thing.

No Idea what the Kh in the BBS trailer is. considering the surroundings, I'm gonna guess it's the Kingdom Hearts that contains the Hearts of Keyblades.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The Heart of All Worlds​

Kingdom Hearts—this is the place which hearts, of beings as of worlds, are born and which these hearts migrate. So what do you think?—every heart in the known Kingdom Hearts universe is birthed from and returns to Kingdom Hearts.

Are there many Kingdom Hearts? A more speculatively suggestive question is: Can there be more than one Kingdom Hearts?

First, I’d actually have to ask the question: the final stage of the ‘Ansem’-Sora bout—were they within what is considered to be Kingdom Hearts, or was Xehanort’s Heartless referring to the Door to Darkness as Kingdom Hearts? As far as I was concerned, the final bout was still staged in the End of the World and the Door to Darkness may have been both, revealing a way to Kingdom Hearts, and revealing a way to the Dark Realm.

The Door vanished from the realm after it was locked, but does this really mean that the door no longer exists? Or is it now along with the End of the World just out of reach? Think about it; as long as hearts of beings and cores of worlds are being taken by Heartless, would that not justify the existence of the Door to Darkness and the End of the World? Yensid stated that as long as there was darkness in ones heart, there would be such a threat. All one would have to do is to reassemble the princesses and unlock their hearts once more (though I also believe that a Keyblader would have to be present as well for this to happen. Riku would have been used in such a fashion, but ultimately it was in fact Sora who completed the Keyhole and unlocked the Door to Darkness)

So, are all of these hearts which are taken by the Heartless migrating to one spot, or is there, in fact, a system of Kingdom Hearts, surrounded by bodies in darkness and remnants of worlds? This is actually a question to spur speculation, nothing more. However, I’ m leaning on a speculation that given an adequate gathering place (seemingly near the brink of, or within, darkness) certain amount of time, and an ample supply of hearts, any place where hearts migrate could be considered a ‘Kingdom Hearts’. Though, I’d have to state that Heartless seem to be the originators of the ‘first’ and actual Kingdom Hearts.

What is Kingdom Hearts?—a gate which harbors an entry to another realm?—a collection of hearts? Do the entries unveiled by the collection of hearts possible reveal a way to ‘Kingdom Hearts’?

‘Ansem’ seized many hearts in preparation to reveal Kingdom Hearts and open the Door to Darkness; hearts and cores of worlds migrated within the darkness and were encircled by the bodies of the victims whose hearts were claimed by the darkness as well as the remains of the worlds which the Heartless sundered.
Organization XIII stole hearts freed from darkness by the Keyblade, and deposited a healthy collection of them near the dark (or in the dark; do you think it is possible that you could see over into the Dark Realm from TWTNW and see the Organization’s artificial Kingdom Hearts. You could speculate as much since TWTNW is probably as close to the darkness as the End of the World is). The collection of heart amassed until hearts began to migrate to the TWTNW as if it were the actual Kingdom Hearts. This false Kingdom Hearts revealed an entry to a world of nothingness as the Door to Darkness opened a way to the Dark Realm, but as mentioned in my above speculation, would these doorways have eventually led ‘Ansem’ or Xemnas to ‘Kingdom Hearts’.

A third occurrence of what seemed to be Kingdom Hearts arrives in the Birth by Sleep complete ending in which old man Xehanort seemingly summons (or he may have simply revealed it, or a way to it) the heart-shaped moon. One of my early speculations about this occurrence was that Xemnas actually spawns his plots of amassing Kingdom Hearts due to dreams in which the events of Birth by Sleep occurred; Organization XIII was simply a ploy to jog Xemnas’ memories. I emphasized the rooms of Sleep, Awakening, and Remembrance, as conditions of dreams and cognition, and the fact that Roxas resembled Ven (which could have been a further catalysis for Xemnas’ dreams) would have be a heavy indication as to why he was not told about Sora (aside from the fact that he wielded Keyblades).

Three references to ‘Kingdom Hearts’, but what is it really? Is there only just one true Kingdom Hearts? Do you consider them all as Kingdom Hearts? Is there an infinite number, or does it just move about always…Or is it always in the exact spot where it is left, just inaccessible without the keyhole?

What is Kingdom Hearts actually—a migration, a home for hearts—what? Should it not be all-power and all-knowledge, as these were the reasons why ‘Ansem’ and Maleficent sought it? Where do the doors lead to really?—Darkness, and Nothingness respectively, Kingdom Hearts, power, knowledge, memory, creation, or is it just an overrated heart recycling center?

One more time: one location unlocked by the Final Keyhole; where hearts of worlds gathered within Darkness. One location where the Nobodies mimicked the Heartless in gathering heart and simply enough recreated the conditions of a Kingdom Hearts. The final occurrence is yet to be explained.

If given enough time, would Organization XIII’s false Kingdom Hearts have produced and distributed new born hearts of beings and worlds?

A Kingdom Hearts is revealed in Birth by Sleep; will this reveal yet another Door which leads to another realm? Better yet, what role will Kingdom Hearts play exactly in this future installment?

As I stated, as long as there are Heartless, would it not make sense for the End of the World and the Door to Darkness to be ever-present (just inaccessible)?

I do believe that, though some worlds are considered to reside in a World of Light and Darkness, they are very few worlds that are purely light- or dark-natured; as in, I believe that Light and Darkness are two ends of a spectrum and all worlds (perhaps an infinite number) fit in between this spectrum. Note that how some worlds, such as Port Royal and Halloween Town seem more dark-natured than others. What do you think?

To note, I once wanted to write a Fan Fiction introducing many theories which I’d try my best to give speculative answers to. This is actually off-subject: Do you think that the Darkness is sentient? Are Heartless merely instruments that concede to a Higher Will? Was ‘Ansem’ merely acting on a higher echelon?—Think about it, every other word out of his mouth praised Darkness…Are the captive hearts merely fodder in which appendages of the Darkness are created with the sole purpose of spreading throughout the galaxy. Note that I ultimately think that Darkness’ will is to spread, regardless of Light, Nothingness, or anything else; Darkness merely seeks to spread until the entire world is in Darkness…Many questions could spur from this :p…What is making Darkness want to spread? If everyone were to tame and take hold of their Darkness, would there really be a threat? It goes on and on….

Another bonus question of sorts: How would you define Light and Darkness according to the philosophy of Kingdom Hearts?

I’ll answer: I firmly believe that Light and Darkness refer to emotions. The actions that one takes in response to those emotiongs are something else entirely. The presence of a container (heart) is often always emphasized when referring to Light and Darkness, and since hearts are often associated with feelings and emotion, this answer would make perfect sense. Light alludes to serene, content and peaceful feelings while Darkness refers to feelings of distress, frustration, and ire.
Let us use Riku in an example. His curiosity or confusing fueled a desire or a knowledge to know what was beyond his islands; the reality that he may have never realized whether or not anything existed aside from Destiny Islands, definitely spurred an ambition and desperation to find out (note this all roots from the pursuit of answers). Eventually, Riku began to feel worthless/forlorn in that his role as leader of Kairi and Sora had vanished, jealous in the fact that Sora considered looking for Kairi without him, and also that Sora had acquired new acquaintances (seemingly replacing Riku and Kairi easily), and frustrated by the fact that Kairi’s heart had been taken. Riku had to eventually use these emotions, or his Darkness as fuel to move forward. In CoM, he constantly blamed himself and though of himself with little worth (self-pity, shame), but soon he came to the realization that, although other’s could forgive him, he would ultimately have to forgive himself. He resolved to aid Sora to achieve self-redemption, as well as to atone for his past affairs against Sora.
He used Darkness in order to find redemption via his way back to the Light, thus the Way to Dawn (give my an effin’ cookie! W00T!). I would say that the Darkness is a necessity for the Light; Darkness gives a person a reason to empathize, guard, cherish, and respect. This is why I state that Darkness and Light refer most strongly to emotions, whilst actions which respond to these emotions are indepndent

Bizness86

Ok, uh, the what with the who now???:confused:

UrbanQuattrus

^Long story short, I think it's just asking what kingdom hearts is and whether there is more than one. I'm guessing there's really only the one. As for what it is, I think it's just a repository for hearts once their bodies die (or fade away, whatever).

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Well, Yeah there is only one real KH, and that KH is the heart of all worlds. We only caught a glimpse of it at the end of KH1. It may just as well be a repository for hearts but i think through these hearts is it able to perhaps create more worlds or something other then that

~Oblivion Keys~

I agree that maybe the Kingdom Hearts in KH2 is fake. If I ask you, in BBS trailer, it's Kingdom Hearts (maybe real). It's blue color. In KH2, is yellow. Even the organization says, "My Kingdom Hearts"

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well yeah, the KH in KH2 was artificial. In BBS its questionable, but we never actually saw what KH looked like from the outside in KH1 because it was shrouded in darkness. It was faint for you could see the shape of a heart but it was still covered in darkness

Keyblade Spirit

As I said in my mini-theory, here, I think KH is like a recycling plant in that when a person dies and the heart goes to KH, it is broken down to pure heart energy, which then reforms to become another person's heart.

bizness86

Paraphrase:

The Heart of All Worlds​

The Door vanished from the realm after it was locked, but does this really mean that the door no longer exists? Or is it now along with the End of the World just out of reach? Think about it; as long as hearts of beings and cores of worlds are being taken by Heartless, would that not justify the existence of the Door to Darkness and the End of the World?

So, are all of these hearts which are taken by the Heartless migrating to one spot, or is there, in fact, a system of Kingdom Hearts, surrounded by bodies in darkness and remnants of worlds?

Bizness86
To seperate the questions asked from anything else.

As I said in my mini-theory, here, I think KH is like a recycling plant in that when a person dies and the heart goes to KH, it is broken down to pure heart energy, which then reforms to become another person's heart.

So then, you agree to:

Where do the doors lead to really?—Darkness, and Nothingness respectively, Kingdom Hearts, power, knowledge, memory, creation, or is it just an overrated heart recycling center?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Kingdom Hearts in KH1 was the real Kingdom Hearts. The one in KH2 was artificial; created by the Organization. This is an example of temporary info. Though Nomura DID confirm this, it's highly likely that he'll retcon this.

I<3Roxas

What exactly do you mean by temporary info? Like, did Nomura say this and he's planning on retconning it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back