• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heart Emblem on Dilan's and Aeleus' Attire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
On the BBS TGS O9 trailer, I started to noticed something on Dilan and Aeleus. On the uniforms they wear, a heart emblem is seen and on their weapons too, if paused in a few secs.

We've seen this symbol on the logo title of the KH series (except no crown on it) and when played on TWTNW in KH2, the command menu and black fade in fade out screen.

Could these Heart emblem be the symbol of Radiant Garden and possibly, the origin of the Heartless emblem before it was altered by the Xehanort we know after BBS?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The emblems are kinda wierd. But I'm starting to figure them out.

With the Heartless, it's a heart with the thorns of darkness bounding it. It could be a variation from the Radiant Garden symbol, it seems like a very prestigious place with a hierarchy in BBS and considering that the apprentices were the ones who created it, why wouldn't they use thier own symbol on it? What really interests me though, is the heart symbols TAV and thier master wear. It seems like a precursor to the nobody symbol or something... Meh, that's just my thoughts.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
You could say that, the badges on TAV and Eraqus kinda looks like a variation of the Nobody Symbol, when viewed upside down.

Also I forgot about the huge crest emblem on Castle Hollow Bastion. It could be possible the Heart emblem, without the cross and 3 curved bottom edges was there back then. In KH, when Sora is at Deep Jungle and recovered the slides, one of them shown Hollow Bastion before its destruction, we know this already but the huge emblem on it was covered by the clouds.

Tenyas

Sneaky sneaky artists hiding what may be a big thing on the history of the emblems. I remember just staring at the huge thing for a minute or two in KH1 trying to figure out how on earth it got smashed up, because i realized that the 'thorns' you see are actually bits to the inner gears and the outer rim of the thing hints towards it having a cover at one point in it's history. I think it might've been a huge heart symbol at one point.

And VAT's symbol has the ominous 3 prongs. 3's is everywhere in Kh.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
3 chosen keyblades, 3 sources of elements (Light, Dark, Twilight), 3 thrones in Land of Departure, 3 group of beings (Unversed, Heartless, Nobodies), you might never know. :p

Anyway, Radiant Garden is home to FF characters like Leon, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid but did they still remember what the symbol of their homeworld look like? Because it's so obvious that 9 years ago from KH is very long and which is why they couldn't remember the true name and possibly the true symbol.

tacochance

I only saw the symbol on Xaldin and Lexaeus's somebodies... more than likely, (my opinion) it could mean something as little as that they're just guards... you never know.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i did see the emblem XD
i dont think it means anything but well its hard to know

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just think that there are different versions of the heart symbol. it appears TAV and Master eraqus have a more eastern style of the heart, being all square and straight.

and AtW apprentices appear to have them aswell on there uniform and weapons.

probably something common that might not have a real meaning

State

Awards
you may have a point, xigbar, maybe ansem sod based the heartless emblem on atw's crest, though i wonder if it's the same for the nobodies, though i think nobodies are BORN with it instead of putting the emblem in them.

Tenyas

i just think that there are different versions of the heart symbol. it appears TAV and Master eraqus have a more eastern style of the heart, being all square and straight.

and AtW apprentices appear to have them aswell on there uniform and weapons.

probably something common that might not have a real meaning
I read this and couldn't help but get the phrase, "Connected by their hearts" stuck in my head. >.<

Eastern Style? Is there even an Eastern universal wise in KH?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura is hiding something away from us ever since the first KH. He did say something about designing the Heartless Emblem but I'm not sure if he did speaks about the origin and how it came to be inside the KH storyline or on the KH Ansem Reports.

Also, in KH2, when at Hollow Bastion, the giant Heartless Crest is not there anymore, possibly the citizens doesn't want the symbol remind them about the Heartless and they're trying to rebuild the true symbol back then in BBS but they forgot how it look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back