• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heart, Body, and Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

genis137

According to the newest info, Ansem divided himself in 3 pieces: heart, body, and soul. When he become a heartless, his heart is Ansem(which is in riku), his body is Diz, and his soul, apperently is, the EM. Well if this true, then the same should go for Sora and Kairi . They both lost thier hearts so they might also have been seperated into 3 parts as well. We all know that the BHK or Roxas is the other side of Sora heart. Or at least thats what we believe. Well he might just be Sora's body. Since they say he doesnt have a heart, he has noth. What about his soul thought? The only person who can be Sora soul is Axel. In COM, Axel didnt want to fight Sora and he also said they have something in common, so it might turn out that he is Sora's soul. Now Kairi. She gave her heart to Sora so he it would be safe in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts. Her body might have become Namine(since she said she was Kairi's shadow) and her soul might have become eaither the sitting unknown in DD or even Elexia. The resaon they havent shown her yet might be because she looks like Kairi. Oh well, i said my two bits, so flame away.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That info was fake. It was all made up by some jokesters at GameFaqs. Sorry, but your theory is incorrect, adn based off of false information =\

Last edited:

darkmark

did you know that the Ultima Sword in kh has the sign that looks like the sign of the org. members wepons. ( the stare like shape)

TheMuffinMan said:
That info was fake. It was all made up by some jokesters at GameFaqs. Sorry, but your theory is incorrect, adn based off of false information =\
XD
Once again Muffin prevails against stupidity...

acrossthestars

hahaha i made the same mistake of making a thread based off the bs info. so dont feel bad, cuz i fell for it also. i always thought khinsider to be a trustworthy source. maybe its just that their sources are becoming jokesters as the release date of kh2 comes closer. but if that info was true, good theory!

Ansem/Sephy

They biggest flaw I saw when I was sent the info WAS in this department. Ansem's view is probably dualistic. We know that the Body and Soul are one entity, the Heart, another. So, it made no sense how someone managed to say he split into three entities, not two.

BTW, since Ansem from KHI was the Heart, I think we'll get to face the Body and Soul (Ansem's discarded shell) in the form of DiZ. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back