• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Health Food Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kagayaki

Awards
I actually genuinely like health food! I mean, it feels so refreshing and fun to make. What I mean by health food is not low fat, sugar free substitutes. I mean natural, sustainable food with plenty of nutrients. I never hated vegetables in general. My favorite vegetables are carrots, cucumbers, and lettuce. I really love berries.

Kagayaki

Awards
I really like the summer berry salad from Wendy's. But the first time I had it, they forgot the almonds and the apple chips. Burger King and McDonald's don't have much in the way of salads anymore, and they used to have really good ones!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Watermelon and Oranges I usually like eating. =w=

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I love most things in their natural form (meaning I don't like raisins or dried plums or figs etc). There are few vegetables and fruits I really don't eat, like olives and eggplants/aubergines. I just really can't stand the taste of those.
My favorite berries are raspberries. Uuugggh I love raspberries so much, and raspberry-yogurt etc. Love.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
During times when I want to snack on something, it's either a banana or strawberries.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Costco's grapes are gooooood. Like, veeery good!! :p They also sell some big potatoes that you can use to make baked potatoes, and a very good frozen salmon.

Awards
I really like watermelon and apples and oranges, as well as some carrots and grapes. They all taste so good! Especially watermelon! Watermelon just tastes so sweet~ =w=

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I really like watermelon and apples and oranges, as well as some carrots and grapes. They all taste so good! Especially watermelon! Watermelon just tastes so sweet~ =w=

Watermelon is the bae.
500 gr. of yogurt and about 750 gr. of watermelon make up for some great dinner.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'll also jump in this watermelon train. I have a black hole in my stomach that absorbs watermelon.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The only thing that's better than eating watermelon is eating watermelon with your whole face. It's perfect.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Cantaloupe. I don't care what anyone says, that stuff sucks.

all melons suck when they aren't ripe. catch them just before they start going bad and they're sweet as hell.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of any melons other than watermelon.

Also, as far as the whole "tomato" fruit or veggie thing, I love tomatoes as a vegetable, hate them as a fruit. If you're picking up what I'm throwing down, anyway.

Back