• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Halloween Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
So today was Halloween, or yesterday for those in other time zones.

What did all of you guys do to celebrate if you celebrate Halloween?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
took my nephews big time trick or treating. They've had a kind of intense year with family stuff so I'm glad to help them just have fun and be kids for a while.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This year we brought the fireplace to the driveway. We gave out candy to the kids and mini shots to the adults.

Megavoltage

Awards
Passed out candy to kids while watching the I Know What You Did Last Summer trilogy. I noticed lots more Spiderman costumes than usual this year, I guess because of the game that came out recently.

TheMostRad

Carved a Puppycat pumpkin (Pumpkycat?) with the Mrs., handed out candy to kids at my parent's house, and turned on Hocus Pocus for background noise. Barely any trick-or-treaters this year on account of rain picking up around 7-8 PM, so the kids who did come by hit the forkin' jackpot.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Halloween is not much of a thing here (though the stores really try to make it so), but me and my friends got together for a board game night where every game had a horror theme. It was fun, even though I had terrible luck all through the evening and continuously lost everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back