• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Habbo Raid of '06

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I missed.

I Habbo Hotel haets my computer. (I have the shirt though)

We should leik, stage our own raid. We need LOTS of people though. (not to mention that IP ban bypass)

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Yes, but where and when shall we raid?
WE NEED MOAR MEN (in leik, the upper-double-didgets range)

We should leik, have a hueg chat conversation during the raid to track eachothers progress just as how the /b/tards that did in the raid that TM posted used Teamspeak.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Habbo Hotel, eh. I get advertisements for that on TV here..looks ghey.. But ima try it...just for fun.
NO! WE MUST ACCUMULATE FIRST

WHEN OUR RANKS HAVE INCREASED WE WILL STRIKE

T

The Marauder

Well guys, if we want to host our own raid on someplace, we would need at least 100 people I would say. I would be happy to organize it. If not, we could coordinate with the /b/tards and join in the next 4chan raid. I like the idea of our own raid, but we would need lots of people and our own desu-esque interjection.

Notify me if you would like to begin organizing our own raid. If we do, it would be very helpful if KHI could host (even temporarily) our own teamspeak/ventrillo server... *Pokes Manchester Black.*

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
milkman64.PNG

Tux Approves this :D

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
...well, that thread failed. =/

Anyways, I joined Habbo shortly after all the talk of the raid. I really wished I could've participated. There are still a few "POOLS CLOSED" raiders on there occasionaly, but not enough to make a difference.

NEVAR FORGET.~

...xD

I

Inzerozerobee

Thread was made one month after the real true raid oh wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back