• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the gummi ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

in both kh and kh2 our heros got around in the gummi ship. but how do you think that VAT will get around. it doesnt exactly have to be a gummi ship but how are they gonna get from world to world. what do you think

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Most Likely on Gummi Ships or on their Keyblades XD

bbstravelfj2.png

Key Kaliber

On gummi ships, hopefully. I liked all the gummi missions and all that junk, they were fun.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay stop it.

I wouldn't count it out as a possibality though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
gummi ship. or maybe like a magic portal or somethin...
idk cause the worlds barriers weren't shattered yet. or were they?

They could just use the same roads that Sora used in KH2.

The Enchanted

Gummi Blocks were made when Xehanort had opened the door to Hollow Bastion, which had then allowed Gummi Ships to be made.

This happened before BBS, so some other form of transportation is probably used, unless TAV opened a world's heart in BBS.

La proof...
Ansem Reports said:
Ansem Report 7

I am studying material from the meteors that rained down that fateful night. What a find! The material is foreign to our world. It is elastic to the touch, and when two pieces are combined, they bond easily. None of the records even mention such a substance.

Was it introduced to this world when I opened the door? I wonder how many other such materials drift through the atmosphere of this tiny world... I wish I could soar off and find out! Could there be uncharted worlds up there? My curiosity never ceases to grow.

But I should stop speaking of such unrealistic dreams. For now, there is no way to venture outside this world. My people and I are all but prisoners of this tiny place.

A

Audo

Gummi Ships existed before Xehanort opened the door to RG.
All that did was introduced Gummi blocks to RG.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
gummi ships are made from shattered shields of the worlds, they were shattered by the heartless, since heartless didn't exist in the time of BBS, there can be gummi ships.

-METALMANMAC1

Logic is flawed.

Unbirths can destroy those sheilds just as well as heartless can.

blitz gene

yeah cus in KH1 & KH2 heartless were the one's blocking off the worlds.
who said unbirths can't be doing the same as the heartless did.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Doors? What kind of doors? Whats that have to do with gummi ships. Lets try to be a little more specific

MegamanX1331

well yeah, The Enchanted, but how do we know that that was before BBS? That quote doesn't prove anything, unless I'm missing something.

Yeah, there'll proly be gummi ships...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back