• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the gummi ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Logic is flawed.

Unbirths can destroy those sheilds just as well as heartless can.

you don't know that.

yeah cus in KH1 & KH2 heartless were the one's blocking off the worlds.
who said unbirths can't be doing the same as the heartless did.

what?! heartless. blocking. worlds? do you understand what you are saying? no one was blocking anything! heartless got to worlds through dark portals, thus, shattering the barrier somehow, thus, opening a gate for the ship. in kh2, sora opened his own path. your sentence makes no sense.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
I'm not sure that they will be using gummi ships. Its more likely, in my opinion, that they will be using some other power to go from place to place. I think because TAV had a master and were being taught, unlike Sora because Sora is learning almost everything on his own, they might know how to use their powers of ligh to get from place to place, much like the Nobodies and heartless got from place to place using their dark portals.
Or they could be using/creating the doors with those powers.
But I guess if gummie blocks were found before BBS then they might use the gummi ship stuff, but if not then that means that they can't use them. no gummi blocks = no gummi ships. Its as simple as that.
As for wanting/hoping for the kinds of travel: I'm not exactly sure that I care for the gummi ship stuff. I mean, its OK, but its not that big on my least of keeps and get-rid-of's. Personaly I think traveling with power/magic/whatever is a better idea than gummi ships.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Gummi Ship, hopefully. And the keyblade idea about getting place to place is not very good. In fact It would be really dumb.

A portal does not sound so bad ether. Have you guys played DOT Hack? Maybe they can do it like that.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Most Likely on Gummi Ships or on their Keyblades XD

bbstravelfj2.png

aha that would be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back