• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gummi Ship in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBreakKingdom

Last year I posted a thread about the little pink block in the scene where Sora and gang with Aladin get surrounded by the statues. Most of you guys said that the block was treasure or something.

But after watching the newest trailer, I kinda noticed the damn cool flying shooter game. Most probably its the new Gummi Ship but what do you think? I think that the Gummi Ship will still be used to travel from world to world. But then again it could be a side-game. What if they had the Gold Saucer (FFVII)??? WHOOOOAAAA!!!!!

Please post your thoughts.

KHF

i think it's for traveling, cause why else would u use it? unless it's some big heartless gummi ship, i dont think there's another reason why u would use the gummi ship

Claymore

Right of now noone knows its just a pink block (and why pink fruity colors)

Neverfate

It says GUMMISHIP in the new Jump Festa Trailer. And that pink rock, is more than likely a random ruby. Because Abu is running away from it and a trap is suddenly set off, and that seems to happen to that poor monkey a lot.

Night Shadow

i hope there isnt a gummi ship. it seemed like a pointless pain-in-the-butt mini game to me. and i still cant figure out how to make or use any other ship than the first one. so if they do include it, they should probably make the system more user friendly

Milh_Amethyz

don't worry gummi ship is replace by a train but you don't have to control it gummi ship in kh2 now is just a mini game.

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
In my opinion, I thought the Gummie Ship in KHI was a waste of time. I thought it was boring because you can still finish the game even if you don't build another Gummie Ship. BUT maybe it's fun and interesting for those who like to build things....yeah right! Anyways, I think the new Gummie Ship system looks really cool. It looks as though the ship can fly at faster speeds. :)

Keyblade_Master1

Even if it's a mini-game, the gummi ship still looks awesome. It looks like it has detachable weapons or fin funnels that shoot the enemy ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back