• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the guild

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soki

at my school we always have what we call the 8th grade mafia and now it's time to bring it full circle, there are open positions, and personal biases don't matter

each member will create a codename and pass word our meetings wil be held over pm or e-mail:

soki: codename Axel, password:090870

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
at my school we always have what we call the 8th grade mafia and now it's time to bring it full circle, there are open positions, and personal biases don't matter

each member will create a codename and pass word our meetings wil be held over pm or e-mail:

soki: codename Axel, password:090870
at my former school they had a thing called the Mansfield Mafia. they changed their name twice and they were filled with idiots who thought they could mess with anyone even though they were mere freshmen i hope this club doesn't turn into that. ^^

Nobodys Angel

at my former school they had a thing called the Mansfield Mafia. they changed their name twice and they were filled with idiots who thought they could mess with anyone even though they were mere freshmen i hope this club doesn't turn into that. ^^

That actually would be funny. Well the fact the Premiums would have a barbecue. Well I would too. TEchnicly I am a premium. Just not on this account.

Nobodys Angel

One lowly member. there are about 19,000 members. Granted not all are active. Me being three((long story)). but there are atleast 2,000 active members.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Major fail. You're only two members are newbs who haven't learned to hate yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back