• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Guardian Gaidens Scala and Wayfinder gang series draft feedback and project report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
heyo everyone here's something cool please give a warm welcome to Zenithya

Zenithya casual.jpg

Ps. Yes, I do realize now how much she looks like Brain but it wasn't intentional it just happened. I'm just gonna say she liked the haircut.

Alexxio M.

Awards
I have a huge announcement! I’m making a Fanzine for the keykids and the Foretellers. I made a cut down version of it for a school project and decided to reuse and refurbish it as a part of the Gaurdian Gaidens and Gaurdian Chronicles. It still needs a few edits and a few more pieces of artwork so it’s still in the works. But I’ll be cross posting it here and on a03. It’ll contain character summaries for all the union leaders, Player and their Chirithy, Ven’s Chirithy, Strelitzia’s Chirithy and Brain’s Chirithy, The foretellers, Luxu, Vanitas and perhaps even the master of masters, a mixture of both fanart and official renders and maybe a few extra bits of backstory only canon to the Gaurdian Chronicles as well. Please look forward to it around the spring of next year. My ideas for new outfits for Skuld, Lauriam and Elrena will show up too. Question though I don’t have a twitter but I do have an instagram should I show off the printed version there as well or just leave it here and on Ao3.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Heyo everyone got some more chapter portions for you
but first here’s the full complete version of the first Lauriam portion of chapter 15 of the Regretful Keys to Rechained Memoríes arc.
Lauriam
A morning breeze disturbs my curls and makes me stir a bit. Then a connection begins to fade Ven where are you going? My hand twitches feeling the emptiness left behind as my vision slowly returns and I catch a small glimpse of him walking up the stairs. I stifle a yawn, groggily wipe my eyes, scoot myself upright and take a look at the others. All still safe, still here. Chirithy purrs softly beside me, Ven must’ve given her his pillow when he left. I pat her gently, thankful for the work she did the previous night but still making sure not to wake her as I sneak and shuffle my way out the fort and head up toward him.
He sleepwalks as if pulled by something and I hide from his line of sight soon witnessing a flash of light, no doubt his keyblade. I wonder what he’s doing with it? I enter the balcony and his pensive expression towards the sky says it all. Even so I announced myself “didn’t expect to see you up all bright and early. Come to see the view?” He snaps out of his daze and turns towards me slightly flustered “Oh Lauriam I didn’t see you there, sorry I didn’t mean to wake you.”
“Don’t worry you didn't, I was waking up anyway.” I respond quickly walking closer and taking note of the different flowers as well as the dandelion nestled between his fingers. He clearly sees through my ruse but still plays along. Smiling slightly as he says “Oh okay that's good.” turning back to the view and continuing to fiddle with the dandelion. A silence comes over us for a bit as I pick my own dandelion before saying “So… Ven, what brought you here?”
He hesitates “My heart did…”
“And…”
“And my dream too, I think. It wasn’t a nightmare but it left me with a lot to think about. About the others and finding them, about the war and about darkness…” His gaze shifts slightly toward the Strelitzia in a way that was pensive and optimistic yet also deeply regretful. I nod understandably and smile “hmm… I see… Did she pay you a visit?”
“Yeah she told me to let you know that she was safe and I showed her the view atop the clock tower from my memory. She loved it.”
A chuckle escapes from the tip of my tongue “I’m glad she got to see it… did she tell you where she was?”
“Well the dream ended before she could elaborate but I know she’s at least in the same world as Sora because it wasn’t darkness that led her to me so it has to be him… We’re both in for an earful when we get there.”
“Heh figures… Is she truly safe with Sora though?”
He nods confidently “ ‘Course if she told him that she wished to escape and find her way back like him he would do anything in his power to help.”
“Then he’s like you in that sense huh.”
He smiles slightly flustered at the praise saying “Yeah I guess so."
“How was she otherwise? What else did she say?”
He quickly answers “She didn’t look much older than when I first met her.”
“So she stayed at 13?”
“Yeah that's good isn’t it?”
“Yes but we all know time travel does wacky things and who knows what Unreality’s rules are."
"True..."
"What else?”
“She told me about transferring unions. The person I met on my first day helped her transfer apparently. His name was Neilios…” he trails off a bit before saying “I find that she’s a lot like you and also… a lot like me.”
I smile nostalgically “Yeah she is.”
Ven continues “She’s looking forward to seeing you and the others; she doesn't want us to just rush in to save her though.”
"And I can't help but agree even though I want to jump straight in."
He nods "Hmm that's another reason I think my heart brought me here. Riku told me at the victory party that the night before he and Sora met Aqua and Terra a series of shooting stars flew over Destiny Islands. He figured it might've been the distant light of our keys and I thought portals and their paths might show up the same way."
"To find Skuld huh."
"Yep… well maybe just to have a little more hope that we can."
I give a supportive smile "I'm sure we will find her, Ven."
"Likewise Lauriam. Likewise… They'll both be happy to meet everyone I'm sure."
"Yeah…"
A silence comes over us as we admire the coming dawn and take in the aroma of the flowers around us. Peaceful… warm. I hold on to it as the winds of change gently whisk our dandelion seeds away again and unite with the streak of the last shooting star. His eyes sparkle with hope and wonder finally breaking the silence with a simple slightly whispery "Wow! What a beautiful view to start the day."
I nod "Indeed…"
He turns toward the courtyard as the dawn continues to rise, bathing Masters Defender in a glorious morning light.
"I didn't notice it when Vanitas took over me but I like the flowers you picked for Masters Defender."
"I'm so glad you like them…" I paused for a bit stuck in nostalgia before saying "You know they'd be proud of you Ventus achieving all you have, making new friends and making peace with your darkness.” he shrugs sheepishly but his smile although small is clear and radiant. I continue “You’ve grown so much… and I guess I just want you to know that despite everything I'm still proud of you Ven, so proud.” Soon pulling him into a small yet reassuring hug. He lets it sit, nods within it and then sniffles suddenly “Guess I finally did it then.” he says.
My expression turns curious as I ask “Did what?”
He smiled wobbly and slightly choked up “Grow a backbone… I finally grew a backbone like he said I would.” I squeeze tighter for a moment before withdrawing and helping wipe away the small tears that pooled.
I smile and with a small melancholic chuckle say “Oh Ven you’ve always had one. You just needed to realize it.” At this he sprung back into my arms and what he said next just melted my already warmed heart away.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Next we have Ven’s second portion from that same story
Ventus
My heart pangs as his statement ripples through my heart and mind, it’s weight contrastingly making my light feel weightless and stronger than ever. It’s power bursting out in a singular embrace catching him off guard as I nestle myself back into his familiar vested button up stating with a newfound confidence, “I’m lucky aren’t I… and she was lucky too. Lucky to have you… Heh it feels funny to admit it but I want her to have that luck back almost as much as you do. I can’t rest on my laurels anymore and I won’t take my previous excuses because I have the knowledge now and have accepted it. But will you let me help you find her again, Lauriam?” he returns the embrace melting within it and nodding before answering “Of course Ven… Of course. We’ll find them all together.” The embrace melts us further and the bliss seemed like it could last forever. But soon enough plushy footsteps alert us to a friendly but unexpected visitor who giggles softly before saying “I’m glad to see you two made up.”
We withdraw as I ask “Chirithy you’re up?”
“Course I am when both of my wielders go missing, of course I’m gonna wake up.”
Lauriam responds slightly sheepishly, “Oh sorry to wake you Chirithy.”
“No worries Lauriam no worries. Curiosity led me here, not your absence. I had faith so I stayed with the others for a bit.”
“Wait so Chirithy how long were you up?”
“Oh not too long I stirred a bit after you left Ven but I fully awoke a bit after I heard your key flash. Thanks for the pets though they sure helped my curiosity stay at bay.”
Lauriam shakes his head but his smile is more proud. As I curiously ask “You heard everything didn’t you?”
She smiles slyly “perhaps but no worries if you two so wish my whiskers are sealed.”
We looked to each other quickly before synchronously saying “Yes please.”
“Gotcha!”
We smile “good.”
A soft silence embraces us for a short while as we once again take in the breeze and the scent of the pines and flowers before Lauriam asks slowly “So… what now.”
“Perhaps rejoin the others.” Chirithy brightly suggests. I shake my head “but it’s already morning there's no point in going back to sleep.”
Lauriam nods agreeably, turning pensive for a moment before saying “hmm what about breakfast?”
Chirithy bounces back a bit “Breakfast? This early?”
“Why not we have a lot of people to prepare for anyway.”
My smile widens “ok I’m game what were you thinking of making?”
“Depends on what you have in the castle. What would you like, Ven?”
“Pancakes… yeah lets make some pancakes.”
He smiles nostalgically “I’m guessing the chocolate chip variety, yes?”
“Yep but we should make some plain too Terra doesn’t really like sweets.”
“Noted, what about toppings and refreshments?”
“Castle’s still got us covered. If you thought the snack stash we had last night was big you haven’t seen anything yet.”
“Should I be amazed or worried, we all know how you get around sweets.”
“Ah don’t worry Aqua will cover that one for you in a heartbeat. Who you should be curious and more worried about would be Roxas, he’s not just Sora’s nobody ya know technically he’s mine too.”
“Fair point, I am quite curious.”
Chirithy bounces “You have your minds made up then don’t you.”
“Yep. Let's get started then. We do have a lot of people to cook for.” I say rushing past the both of them with pep and cheer. I take a right turn but quickly turn back saying “That is not the way to the kitchen.”
A snicker hangs at the edges of his question “Getting turned around in your own castle?”
“No. Just checking if it swapped on us the Castle of Departure changes its layout sometimes at random.”
“Hmm guess that's where Castle Oblivion gets it from.”
“Yeah. It keeps us on our toes, that's for sure.”

Alexxio M.

Awards
Heyo got some new and improved chapter portions for you
first from chapter 9 of the regretful keys to rechained memories arc
Lauriam
She starts simple “Alright… first who recruited you?”
We answer at the same time “Xigbar ranked number two in the original organization and number five in the real one. He’s fought with Sora. Do you know about him?”
She responds “Roxas told me he had arrowguns for his weapon and ditched him in a recon mission in Agrabah. Seems like a very cryptic and puzzling sorta guy when taking Jiminy’s journal into account but that’s about all I know.” Its left unspoken but it's clear she wants to know more and responding to that I give a slightly unsure shrug saying “sadly we can’t tell you much more about him either, he is certainly puzzling though. He seemed to annoy some of the more serious among us but at least when he recruited me after I learned the ropes and got used to my weapon we kinda just ignored each other.”
Two truths and one possible lie hopefully she doesn’t catch it.
Elrena follows suit saying “Same here.” Naminé nods and moves on to my relief asking “Ok so what did he do to make you join? You two don’t seem like the types to just follow any stranger and I know about the coup so you couldn’t have joined because Xemnas sold you on his ideals.”
I hesitate slightly. “He… promised me answers to help me find something that I lost a long time ago and no it wasn’t power. I had my key back then.”
”I see… What about you?”
Elrena motions to me as she says “Xigbar recruited me with both the same thing and saying that he already joined.”
“So you guys were friends in the previous life and were looking for the same thing?”
"Well I can only speak for myself but I had another thing I was looking for at the time again, not power. But that thing would also help find the thing we shared so I thought it would balance out."
”I see…”
She pauses a bit before asking "So did you actively seek out a task at Castle Oblivion to further your goals or were you forced upon it?"
"A little bit of both. Castle Oblivion was secluded so it helped in planning the coup but no one else wanted the job of keeping intruders out of the castle and Xemnas did give the order to us to lure in Sora so we just took it."
“I see. Are you aware that Axel was originally sent to the castle to snuff you guys out?”
I answer first “Yes I figured that out during Sora’s visit quite forcefully in fact but honestly I deserved it.”
Elrena nods and says “and he told me his revelation when we rejoined the organization.”
“Ok… then why the coup? What was it for?”
I hesitate again but resolve to say “My heart, nonexistent as it was, still left a goal for my brain. I wanted to see the secret behind the castle walls and I somehow hoped that taking over the Replica program could also help find the thing we both lost.”
Elrena takes a breath before answering herself “As for me I was really just along for the ride. I didn't really trust anyone else in that Organization and the power only fuelled my already rebellious nature. But this is what happens with dishonest rebellions: they just slap you in the face with shame and regret when it’s all over.”

Alexxio M.

Awards
next this is the beginning of chapter 2 of the regretful Key’s to rechained memories arc
we are in Lauriam’s perspective

We had to move alot before we came to Daybreak Town but back then I knew where I had to be to keep her safe and make our parents proud. Now I’ve been blinded twice over and I find that even though my waypoint has mostly stayed the same it has now also expanded and I realize now how winding the path to our previous waypoint must’ve seemed to her as that is how my new one appears to me in the here and now. She never liked how I learned to write my signature early. Her covers rustle in the bed of one of the many second floor spare rooms from the shops that we had to find shelter and employment in over the years as I by candlelight write another one of the countless goodbyes I had to make. She watches me as the feather pen I hold runs back and forth across the page “Hey, big brother…” She starts with a soft half asleep semi-whisper and a question clearly hanging at the edge of her lips.
“Yes, my sweet Strelitzia?” I responded with an almost equally whispery voice that looking back didn’t hide my tiredness at all.
“Why do we have to move again? Mr. Noah said he’d protect us.” This question was nothing new and I answered the same way I always did.
“Because bad people can still find you when Mr. Noah and I aren’t around.”
“You think the raiders can still find us all the way out here? But you said when we came that this town was too off the map for them to find.”
“That was then and this is now Strelitzia. Things change.”
She gives a small pout “They change too quickly if you ask me…” she pauses before saying “The raiders should’ve left by now.”
I nod “True.”
“Then why can’t we just go back home?”
“There’s always a chance they can come back.”
“There’s always a chance that they won’t.”
“Even so we need to keep pushing forward.”
“But big brother, I miss home.”
“I know you do and so do I.”
“Then why keep going isn’t it worth it just to see if everything’s alright?”
“Strelitzia… I made a promise to keep you safe. I won't risk it for as long as I live…” I pause my writing to take a look at the ever ticking clock “it’s late Strelitzia you should go back to sleep.”
“So should you.”
“I can't, we have to be early to get a head start out of town.”
The covers rustle once more as she sits up on the bed to look out the window “It’s still dark outside.”
“I know…” She slips out of bed and comes closer “I just have to finish writing this down.”
She reaches to my cheek and I lean into her touch “Why do you write when there's still enough time?” I lay the pen down to meet her hand, giving only a slow hushing sound. After our hands shrink away she tugs on my sleeve “Come back to dream that would be enough.”
“I’ll be back before you know I’m gone.”
“Come dream with me.”
“We’ll need to leave a little past dawn.”
Her touch falls as she turns away disheartened. “Well then I should get back to sleep.”
I can’t bear the weight of her sadness so I turn around “Hey,” she too turns around, hopeful. I hold on to it “we'll find a home that's best to live in.” she smiles and climbs back under the covers “Can you promise me at least a year this time?”
“Anything for you my dear.”
She settles in with a small but content sigh coming out more like a yawn “Alrighty then… Goodnight, big brother.”
I smile “Goodnight my sweet Strelitzia…”
She slowly returns to slumber soft murmurs accenting her breaths from time to time. I finish signing the letter with a heavy heart but still my will unshaken as I look to the candle beside me and whisper “Beidh mé ag siúl ar a son agus ar do shon mháthair mar a dúirt tú ‘siúil a rúin’... Oíche mhaith.”
I blow out the candle and her murmurs return to welcome me. I change the potted plant on the nightstand to lavender before joining her and the covers rustle again as she nestles herself right by my heart. Snuggling ever closer as I went to kiss her forehead before succumbing to sleep myself.
Don’t fall deeper into sleep, you still have work to do.
I wake once more with an abrupt start. My vision still a bit blurry, making me frantically look around for something, anything familiar. Until finally my eyes adjust to the light and I realize where I am. I cover my face with my hand to reorient myself and soon give a slight chuckle as the moment reminds me of how I awoke in Daybreak Town for the first time startled by the notion that it was too good to be true and it would be pulled right out from under us “Ah, so this wasn’t a dream either.” Of course not. If it was a dream it’d be more extravagant. Especially considering who else I’m with.

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Awards
Here are all references from the last post

1. Mr. Noah is named after Noah and his arc
2. Everything from the line “I can’t, we have to be early to get a head start out of town.” To the line “we’ll find a home that’s best to live in.” Is a reference to Hamilton
3. There’s a reference to the song Siúil a Rúin when Lauriam blows out the candle the song fits their journey and the backstory I have for them well. Here’s the link
4. The sentence that houses the Siúil a Rúin reference roughly translates to “I will walk on for her and for you mother like you said ‘siúil a rúin’… Good night.”
5. There’s call back to the lavender scented candle when Lauriam finally joins Strelitzia in dreamland.
6. Lauriam waking up abruptly is a call back to the beginning of Regretful Key’s to Rechained Memories

Alexxio M.

Awards
And here’s Lauriam and Elrena getting their new outfits from Chapter 2 of the regretful key to rechained memories Arc
starting in Lauriam’s perspective

Directed by the treasury clerk we found our way to Breezy Quarter and the waterway shopping street and quickly entered a grand boutique to shed our dark cloaks once and for all. I wonder if my tailor brand survived. I meander round the shop finding more memories hidden in the fabrics and threads. I see feathered fedoras hanging on the wall and checkered jackets right below them fit for a stylish academic. Swirly patterned scarfs in many colors hanging loosely on adventurously dressed mannequins some of which almost perfectly seem to mirror a similarly adventurous friend of mine. Finally baggy suspenders and strapped soldier boy sneakers humble and simple fit a smaller customer giving his mom a familiar satisfied smile after finding out he can get the newly picked outfit. I find these threads of friendship but not my own. Come on there’s got to be something that can allow me to shed the cloak I’m under. I wander some more soon finding a pair of curly cuffed buckled black boots and then a pair of pinkish red dress pants fit for a charming squire from the countryside.
But where's the squires suit his gentlemanly presentation to his superior, no to his equals? I looked around for a while before finding the section of button ups. Plaids and dress shirts galore but no vests. My heart begins to panic, desperately reaching for the threads I lost but nothing is familiar. Losing the coat becomes daunting now as dark doubts creep in but I manage to shake them off. I must reclaim myself. Chain the memories and reunite with them. Hold on to the light and find the missing link it's got to be here, don't give up. Breaking my thoughts a flash of emerald shines in my periphery catching me off guard and guiding my gaze to the suit it came from. My heart pangs, this is it finally! The new me is finally blooming.
I reach for the suit feeling the fabrics. They feel just like they used to. Light but cozy, soft on the edges and inside but also having a fuzzy stiffness at the core. Classy yet simple and a bit worn at the same time. As expected the button up had changed its design slightly. The vest was a slightly dark gray complemented by embroidered vine patterns on the slightly worn hem, emerald buttons that glistened and a platinum chain hanging from the right pocket. The sleeve cuffs also had platinum bordering and buttoning now and the white under shirt was given a bit of a light pink and plaided finish transitioning colors like the center of a Sakura petal. The hems of each shirt did seem lower than usual though a belt ought to fix that right up. I thought before grabbing the suit and looking around to find a pinkish red checkered belt with a matching platinum buckle. Perfect but somethings are still missing. Things to honor them. I head to the section with smaller accessories. Quickly I find a pocket watch with a dandelion lined and semi transparent lux symbol on its face and star motifs on its hands. Next I find a purple handkerchief with stars, sparkles, windswept clovers and crosses in a checkered pattern. Almost done, I just need one more thing. Something to fasten to the other side. It takes awhile but I manage to find it. A gold pin of a certain flower of paradise surrounded in a laurel of simplified roses. Now it's finally complete. I put the belt and the accessories in the shopping bag and head to the fitting rooms ever looking forward to my newly blooming self. As I rush though I wonder how is Elrena's new look completing itself?

Elrena
I'm met with accessories galore as I enter the girls’ section of the store. Ditzy Bows and ribbons are not my style though and I'm not really one for jewels either. I pass by them quickly. Studded belts and school ties then grace my view that's more like it. I grabbed a tie with a blue and black plaided pattern and a star studded belt just like Skuld wore. It looked good on her. I wonder if it’ll be the same for me. Perfect but I need something to put it on. I travel further into the sections weaving through the displays trying to find a good top. I pass by a cream colored blouse plain and simple no thanks. I weave past the white blouses too. I'm not pure like that anymore. Gray blouses then enter my vision I stop and consider but ultimately say eh not quite what I’m looking for something a little more vibrant should do the trick. Coincidentally right after the thought finished a blueish silver blouse graced my view and in a flash I fell head over heels for its perfect design and hue.
Now I need a skirt. I make my way towards them and immediately get hit with a wave of nostalgia as white floral patterned frills alongside black mostly straight and short cut skirts greeted me there. I blink twice chasing the brief yet still hard to swallow feeling away not now later. I think moving onward towards more layered fare. School girl skirts grace my view but I pass them by, too generic. Layered straight skirts come next that’s just more of what I had before, no thanks already carrying a lot from back then. I wander for a while passing through plain skirt after plain skirt until finally stumbling on a purple plaided frilled skirt with a light gray almost straight and short skirt layered underneath.
Perfect all that’s left now are the boots and my signature light blue jacket. The boots were easy, short length and medium heeled. Colored jet black with a single silver button on the side. As for the jacket that was much harder, I knew from the start I wanted something with middling sleeves and a long hem, maybe a cross button if I decided to be fancy. I see and shuffle through the jackets too light, too dark, not the right sleeve length and that’s a midriff. I pass by all of them in a cycle throwing my heart through a loop and causing me to shrink a little in my cloak. No, no don’t trap yourself you're smarter than that come on there has to be something here for me. I rush past dud after dud wandering deeper into the stock, almost getting lost and paralysed in it until a unique design catches my periphery off guard and stops me in my tracks.
The jacket was actually more blazer-like than anything but the blend of sky blue denim and a darker almost black navy velvet captured my eye and kept its attention. It had the perfect sleeve length with plaid light blue cuffs. It was zippered in a zig zag like a lightning bolt instead of buttoned but with the studs that surrounded the zipper I didn’t mind it. The hem was lopsided but long either way making the silhouette striking and bold. That boldness grabbed me the most-perfect. I take the jacket and head toward the fitting rooms but before I could finally finish striking my new look I found myself wandering back to the accessory section. I peruse the selection of sashes I find a royal looking purple one and a more humble and bright reddish orange one. I glance between them debating hmm maybe just one more thing from the past to complete this thundering outfit something bright and fiery. I head toward the fitting room once more and once I arrive I look around. There’s no sign of him. Perfect. I can surprise him with this last bit from the past. I wonder how he’ll carry his.

Lauriam
I make it to the fitting rooms and immediately know she beat me to it as loud clicking from slightly taller heels strike like thunder and her voice comes soon after “Oh flower boy you finally made it.”
I smile “How’d you know?”
“I smelled roses all of a sudden and figured it must be you. Is your nature magic on or something?”
“Ah no not really I’d call it more on guard then anything else. I learned to do it early, so early that it became natural and harder to turn off.”
“I see… Anyway if the fitting rooms on this side are any indication you’ll be able to hang up your coat easily there's a high knob on the other side of the door and there are pockets to store accessories in too just a heads up.”
“Thanks. I’ll leave you to it then.”
“Alright. I’ll see ya on the other side.”
My smile grows “Likewise El. Can’t wait to see what you picked out.”
“Neither can I,” she says with a small chuckle hanging at the edge of the statement. I take the first stall and get started unzippering the cloak straight away. This flower I call my heart is finally outgrowing its dark bud ready to finally fully meet the light and I know Strelitzia… that the bloom that will follow can't wait to share its new look with you. I hope that both you and my other littlest sibling will find solace in it someday in the near yet still out of reach future that I so long to make true. I promise I’ll carry all you need me to and all the memories with great care and responsibility through this journey and always.

A few minutes later
Her new heels thunderously click impatiently outside the entrance “C’mon flower boy I know you're done in there.”
“Oh do you?” I ask teasingly as I quietly slip past the fitting room curtain and head to the entrance.
“Yes it doesn’t take this long for a person to put on a suit-” I turn the corner looking down so as to not spoil myself. She continues her train of thought “C’mon stop being such a Narcissus and show me al-” she turns around soon startled by my sudden appearance and closer voice smuggly asking “You were saying?”
“Jeez Louise you almost gave me a-” she then sees my proud smirk and as the realization comes like a wave across her face a knowing smirk begins to curl and widen “Oh, this was payback wasn’t it?”
“Indeed it was and you were priceless.”
“Well you still won’t get the satisfaction of hearing me finish that statement.”
“Ah, but that satisfaction doesn’t matter when I’m already satisfied…” I say as her smirk turns into a small perhaps slightly sheepish but clearly satisfied smile of her own and she fiddles a little with her hair. My heart, seeming to flutter a bit gains strength with the new almost fully rechained connection, my smile grows and my mind now curious asks what other wonderful flowers do we have blooming here? Her voice returns the compliment and my heart now thankful makes me think whatever they are, I am thankful for them from the bottom of my newly everblooming heart. Let’s make sure we nurture them properly this time alright?

Last edited: