• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Guardian Gaiden’s Twilight Town Gang series draft feedback and progress report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hi everyone this is Alexxio aka Alexx_M on ao3 and I’m proud to present the draft and progress report thread for my newest kh fanfic series endeavor The Guardian Gaiden’s: Twilight Town gang. This series will be heavily connected to my two other kh fanfic series‘ on ao3 called the Guardian Chronicles and The Guardian Gaiden’s: Scala and Wayfinder gang respectively. Mostly the latter as like the Scala and Wayfinder gangs Gardian Gaiden it will serve as a midquel between Kh3 and the Guardian Chronicles and have multiple arcs within. For this one there are no stories written yet but I have titles and a general idea of the plot for each one as well as some songfic ideas that I can’t wait to share. I highly recommend checking out the other series’ pages before reading this which I will link below alongside the thread for the Scala and Wayfinder gangs Guardian Gaiden. Soon after this and the next few posts I will also be posting a world recommendations thread as the first arc in this series has one particular story that will have our heroes traveling to new worlds quite frequently. I hope you enjoy my stories and that your hearts remain your guiding keys.

The thread for the Scala and Wayfinder gangs Guardian Gaiden- https://www.khinsider.com/forums/in...ies-draft-feedback-and-project-report.234726/

The Guardian Chronicles series page- https://archiveofourown.org/series/2367595

The series page for the Scala and Wayfinder gangs Guardian Gaiden- https://archiveofourown.org/series/2896575

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Awards
Here’s what I’ve got so far for the first arc of this series
WT in parentheses means working title
The chapters are stories with most of them having chapters of their own
Don’t know yet how many stories this arc will have but I’m thinking either 13,14 or 15 of them
The Radiant Twilight Reunions arc

Chapter 1- Research and Reminiscing before another Radiant Reunion- (WT)- as the sea salt quartet prepares to embark on a journey to find Skuld and perhaps an alternative route to Sora as well. Axel and Isa take the chance to take care of some unfinished business and they all learn more about the experiments conducted at Radiant Garden
Chapter 2- First Tips of Traversal- first stop traverse town where they find their first clue from a mysterious young man head to a place where time stays still and where those with faith and trust can truly fly free.
Chapter 3- Faith, trust and friendship- (WT)- landing in neverland they have little time to ask Peter if he’s encountered Skuld before Captain Hook appears and steals both Tinker Bell and Peter‘s treasure and through the seaside escapade that follows Isa and Axel grow to be a little bit more like they used to be faithful friends. However Peter reveals that Skuld hasn’t been to neverland since before kh1 but has also left him with a certain trinket that she said would help any of her friends find passage on a special wandering ship so the sea salt trio promptly leave with a friendship bracelet adorned with a pair of pink pearly stars.
Chapter 4- Pranksters Pitstop- After wandering for a while they decide to take a pitstop at Pranksters Paradise to find provisions. However they encounter Pinnochio instead and soon the young puppet boy will unknowingly ensnare them into a wild adventure that brings the already crazy circus into a catastrophic state. After diffusing it though Axel offers to drive the Gummi ship and Isa shakily agrees.
Chapter 5- Crashing into a new crew- After wandering for yet another while tensions within the cockpit cause the engine to go on overdrive and Axel to lose control of the ship. Crashing them onto another passing vessel with a crew all its own. After a rocky start the gang all agree to stowaway for now on this ship until they can fix their own. Besides the crew of the RLS legacy seem to know a thing or two about the friend they are searching for and who may hold their next clue. Bonding and shenanigans will ensue
Chapter 6- At last at Atlantis- The Gang and crew of the RLS legacy reach their final destination Atlantis where Milo gives them the last Gummi ship part along side some exposition and a series of post cards which he says will guide them on their journey into lanes that are rarely explored
Chapter 7- Recuérdame y reencuéntrate conmigo- the coco themed world and the chapter where the gang confronts the fact that Sora technically died. They find a photo of Skuld in her skeleton form and send it to the others before blasting off again
Chapter ?- The World begins with them- (WT)- welcome to Shibuya

All of the stories above will switch perspectives at one point or another
Chaptered yes or no
Research and Reminiscing before another Radiant Reunion- yes- 3-5 chapter estimate
First tips of traversal- no- N/A
Faith Trust and Friendship- no- N/A
Pranksters Pitstop- yes- 3 or 4 chapter estimate
Crashing into a new crew- definitely- don’t know but it’ll be double digits and the number should be able to be evenly divided by 4 as that accounts for the different types of chapters for this story which I will put in the next post of this thread.
At last At Atlantis- no- N/A
Recuérdame y reencuéntrate conmigo- yes- 3-5 chapter estimate
the world begins with them- yes- 4-7 chapter estimate

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Awards
Addressing Crashing into a new crew
This will be a doozie and depending on how life shakes up and when kh4 releases this may take a while to finish. I need world ideas for them to stop at as well since I’m only just getting into final fantasy and most Disney worlds I predict will return in phase two fit better with other characters
as for the chapters they will be split into 4 categories
1. Exploration- chapters that focus on small scale out of ship adventures that usually result in getting a part for the gummiship
2. Bonding, Training and Life on the RLS- chapters that focus on the adventures on the ship and the bonds they forge through them. As well as stories that focus on Keyblade training and possibly gaining.
3. World lore- stories that focus on the more technical side of sailing through the lanes between, the ramifications of the Keyblade war and how culture spread through the worlds and the possible threat that an ancient group of animal masked wielders pose.
4. Backstory- stories that focus on characters grappling with their past as well as the history of the RLS Crew for the people who haven’t watched treasure planet.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey guys I have two more arcs in the works for this series one that comes a little farther off and another that’s very far off. Here they are
Primcomet High arc- an arc that focuses on the high schooling of Roxas and Xion as well as the college adventures of Hayner, Pence and Olette.
Tick Tick Kingdom Arc- An arc for the Twilight town Guardian Gaiden that focuses on the times surrounding the founding of the twilight town Guardian hq and is mostly made of songfics featuring songs from the musical Tick Tick boom. Every song being framed as a flashback that Roxas is having as he sees Kenni working hard on figuring out the guardian he wants to be in the lead up to Kenni’s sweet 16.
Songs I will be using
30/90
Boho Days
No More
Sunday
Swimming and
Louder than words

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey got a new chapter idea for the radiant twilight reunions arc

Chapter 8- catching up with the Starlight searchers- basically what a dreamers rejection is gonna be for the regretful keys to rechained memories arc but for the twilight reunions arc focusing on Lauriam, Elrena and the Wayfinder quartets side of the search.

this story will be a chaptered work with a world based on Anastasia being likely to appear alongside perhaps a world based on chrono trigger or chrono cross can’t decide which one yet

Alexxio M.

Awards
Heyo everyone got some ideas and notes for the story the world begins with them mostly regarding Skuld’s reunion with Axel and Isa so here we go
  • Skuld meets them in the midst of battle she knows its them but they dont know its her till after the battle
  • She's very overjoyed to see that both Axel and Isa are worthy to wield a Keyblade but then quickly pivots to a worried curiosity asking how they got here
  • There must be a time travel, experimentation and darkness does weird things to age joke/mention
  • Nobody name confusion clear up with Skuld when the dust settles and Roxas and Xion reconnect with Axel and Isa
  • Skuld almost confuses Roxas for Ven but Roxas is ok with it and quickly forgives her. He will not like the other comparisons that‘ll be sprinkled about after this whole reunion though.
  • Joshua visits to spout exposition on why they are stuck in the world for the time being
  • There's got to be a scene inspired by the song Best Fake Smile by James Bay between Roxas and Skuld at some point probably toward the end of the reapers game
  • The reapers game will be hyjacked by one of the foretellers I’m leaning towards Aced at the moment but not sure yet. This hyjack will change the rules of the game to be a hybrid between the original Twewy rules and the Shinjuku team system from Neo Twewy.
  • The Sea salt quartet and Skuld will basically be Joshua’s proxy‘s like Neku and Rindo were
  • we will meet all the original Twewy cast and maybe even Rindo and Fret not completely sure on that one
  • Isa’s entry fee will be his control over berserk mode meaning that he’ll basically be like a way shorter fused professor hulk for the entirety of this story. Axels will be not being able to see his allies and the others entry fees are undecided at the moment I have this idea that Roxas‘ entry fee could be his ability to speak and that he’ll be able to communicate through sign language and miming because Ven knew how to do it thanks to Ephemer and Skuld knowing Player but that may be hard to implement and I also don’t want Skuld to lose her memories again or for Xion to be forgotten again. What do you think they’re entry fees could be?

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey everyone haven’t posted here in a while but I have the sea salt quartet and Skuld‘s entry fees now decided they are as follows
Isa- Uncontrollable Beserk Mode aka shorter fused Professor Hulk for the entirety of the game
Axel- Inability to see his teammates
Roxas- Inabilty to speak will use sign language, the written word and miming to communicate
Xion- Repeat of Shiki’s entry fee looking like Skuld
Skuld- Her freedom meaning being tethered to someone else during battle this person being Xion.

what do you guys think of these entry fees?

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey everyone haven’t posted here in a long time the other Gaurdian Gaiden has been taking up all my time no joke.
but got some new ideas for Research and Reminiscing before another Radiant Reunion
first chapter titles and amount there will be at least 8 of them
1. Hallow my old home- The Twilight Town gang arrives at Radiant Garden and as they start to learn more about Ansem’s original Heart Experiments Axel and Isa recount how they got roped into the organization and show Roxas and Xion around their childhood neighborhood.
2, Trick or Treat you’ve got old new friends to meet- To continue introducing Roxas, Ven and Xion to Radiant Garden Axel brings all the final fantasy gang and Isa on a halloween night to remember.
3. Unfinished Buisness of sibling spirit’s- Axel and Lauriam share a Heart to Heart about what happened at Castle Oblivion and their very similar lives before they joined the organization. Axel tells Lauriam about him sharing his birthday cake with Skuld before she escaped and on that topic Lauriam reveals Elrena’s birthday is tomorrow and that he hasn’t decided on a gift yet. Axel suggests Aerith’s flower shop and they part ways.
4. Birthday Bouquet Blooming for the new days ahead- Lauriam visits Aerith’s flower shop to get ideas for Elrena’s Birthday Bouquet. The gift is a success
5. Four Friends and a χ- we learn about Xehanorts rise to becoming an apprentice, his relationship with subject x and discuss her only memory and how much she might have back.
6. A Starcrossed history- The Break of Daybreak Town is discussed and with the help of Hikaru they uncover how Radiant Garden, Scala, Twilight Town, Traverse Town and Destiny Islands are connected.
7. The Fated and Fierce Foretellers- The Foretellers are discussed in length and as if they were devils they finally make an appearance at the Radiant gates. This encounter ends in disaster however this only pushes the guardians forward.
8. Rebuilding and Rerouting A Radiant Reunion- After recovering from the battle the gaurdians discuss their plan of action and the Twilight Town gang depart from Radiant Garden.

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey everyone haven’t posted on khinsider in a while wow but I have some redesigns for the sea salt gang for when they go to shibuya that I wanna show you all. First Axel and who I based him on.
1683656534959.jpeg

Alexxio M.

Awards
Here’s Roxas and his inspirations
Sora Art credit goes to the creator of this animatic

1683657205639.jpeg

Alexxio M.

Awards
Isa reference #2

Attachments

• 0055A457-30C3-4BA0-8483-0A3CF1C8A5B0.jpeg
    0055A457-30C3-4BA0-8483-0A3CF1C8A5B0.jpeg