• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Great Babysitting Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Good job on another chapter Mega. Kairi is just gonna keep on giving Lea a hard time isn't she? xD

Awards
hahaha great job again xD lol so adorable~

i found this random and hilarious cause of it~
Ninjas are awesome~<3

o3o shouldnt that be 'laughing'?
DX Thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed now!

Good job on another chapter Mega. Kairi is just gonna keep on giving Lea a hard time isn't she? xD
Maybe~ ;D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm really impressed with this chapter Mega girl. It was hilarious listening to Isa tried to come up with a snack for Kairi. All the while you have Kairi spot on, making her act her age.

Out of curiousity have you ever babysitted before?

Awards
I'm really impressed with this chapter Mega girl. It was hilarious listening to Isa tried to come up with a snack for Kairi. All the while you have Kairi spot on, making her act her age.

Out of curiousity have you ever babysitted before?
Thank you, KK! I'm so glad you liked it. :3 I wasn't sure about Isa... I'm really not sure about any of their characterizations fully, considering the circumstances. :d

Not babysitting per se, but there are a lot of small children in my family.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Hehe, aww this chapter was kinda cute! Almost too adorable... xD

I find scenes with these two always very nice. Even more interesting how you put them in this timeline. Younger and stuff. ^^
Well, I'll see what action stuff you will put in your next chapter. I'm curious as to what you will incorporate.
C:

Awards
Hehe, aww this chapter was kinda cute! Almost too adorable... xD

I find scenes with these two always very nice. Even more interesting how you put them in this timeline. Younger and stuff. ^^
Well, I'll see what action stuff you will put in your next chapter. I'm curious as to what you will incorporate.
C:

Thank you, I hope I'm doing well with them considering their ages. I like writing their interactions very much, though. <3
I have it mostly planned out for the next chapter, but I don't know how long it'll take to flesh that all out. ^^;

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Thank you, I hope I'm doing well with them considering their ages. I like writing their interactions very much, though. <3
I have it mostly planned out for the next chapter, but I don't know how long it'll take to flesh that all out. ^^;
Hehe, giant space fail in my post... Oops, sorry. xD

Ah, you are welcome! I really get kicks out of seeing interactions that I would think are never possible in the games. Makes me wonder if things could have been done differently or similarly. Makes you think, you know? :D

Anyways, can't wait for it. I think so long as you space out your ideas, then you shall be fine. If that's how you want to do it, I mean. <3

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. 3 words; Adorable, Hilarious, Awesome B) I started laughing when Isa thought of Lea holding this over him, and oh the irony with Lea's though process xD After that it really was a laughing montage as I read, you sure know how to fuel people-up with euphoria ;3

The part with Kairi wanting to be a knight, made me think of Kairi as a Keyblade Warrior B3 I just hope Kairi gets her own adventure in all of this, I don't care what people say, Aqua is stuck in the RoD and Xion is now inside Sora. We need a female character to fill the oh so fleeting female role list. Plus, it be absurd for Kairi to just obtain a Keyblade only to have such minor future role -_- Also, that certain 'limited time text' in KH2 from Kairi kinda makes me see it as quite improbable for her to be just a supporting cast, let alone a damsel in distress V_V

I could see Lea being any of those things, just goes to show how much imagination I have, but to cut the self-flattery short I could see Lea as a scientist. 1. His hair won't get in the way. 2. He's not an idiot clearly, a bit annoying, but he grows out of it so :/ 3. If castle guards can be considered apprentices of a scientist whom is capable of so much, then why couldn't Lea become one? ... Y'Know, saying Malefy wouldn't intervene with RG :/

Awards
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. 3 words; Adorable, Hilarious, Awesome
A.H.A. X3

B) I started laughing when Isa thought of Lea holding this over him, and oh the irony with Lea's though process xD After that it really was a laughing montage as I read, you sure know how to fuel people-up with euphoria ;3
I'm so glad I was able to make you laugh! :D I wasn't sure how I'd done with the jokes. :d

The part with Kairi wanting to be a knight, made me think of Kairi as a Keyblade Warrior B3 I just hope Kairi gets her own adventure in all of this, I don't care what people say, Aqua is stuck in the RoD and Xion is now inside Sora. We need a female character to fill the oh so fleeting female role list. Plus, it be absurd for Kairi to just obtain a Keyblade only to have such minor future role -_- Also, that certain 'limited time text' in KH2 from Kairi kinda makes me see it as quite improbable for her to be just a supporting cast, let alone a damsel in distress V_V
Agreed, so much wasted potential there. Like they're going to ignore all the hints they made themselves. ;3;

I could see Lea being any of those things, just goes to show how much imagination I have, but to cut the self-flattery short I could see Lea as a scientist. 1. His hair won't get in the way. 2. He's not an idiot clearly, a bit annoying, but he grows out of it so :/ 3. If castle guards can be considered apprentices of a scientist whom is capable of so much, then why couldn't Lea become one? ... Y'Know, saying Malefy wouldn't intervene with RG :/
I can, too. :3 The thing is, I find the aesthetic of cocky little Lea in a white lab coat a little, no? :D

Awards
Sorry to have taken so long with this, a lot came up. This isn't as good as I'd wanted to make it, but here comes the main plot!

Kairi didn't wait for Lea to make the first move. He was the evil dragon, after all, and it was her job to defeat him for her fair princess! "Hya!" She called as she lunged towards him, trying to seem more intimidating than she was.

Lea easily parried her ineffective blows with frisbees, barely having to move them as the small girl seemed to be aiming for the weapons rather than Lea himself. The older boy tried to hold in his chuckles as he watched this little one-sided struggle. "Had, enough, yet?" Kairi asked between strikes.

Lea burst into laughter at that, almost tearing up. Kairi stopped attacking and stared up at him in confusion. What was he doing?

"Right, right, sorry," Lea said as he tried to catch his breath from laughing so hard.

Kairi crossed her arms across her chest, glaring at Lea now. He was laughing at her! "Lea!" she demanded. "The dragon isn't supposed to laugh at the knight!"

"Well, you make it hard not to," Lea quipped. "Why do you even have that thing if you don't know how to use it?"

"I can use it!" Kairi protested, waving her wooden blade eccentrically, almost managing to hit Lea's legs.

"Okay, okay!" Lea stumbled back before the hard wood hit his legs. "You asked for it! Roar!" Lea spun his frisbees in his hand for a moment, standing tall and trying to imitate a dragon. When he saw the small girl giggling at his impersonation of a dragon, he took the chance to strike, but he only tapped her gingerly with the frisbee, remembering that she was just a little girl.

Just that was enough to excite the small child, though. Kairi flitted around her room as Lea gave chase. There were few places for her to run, so she turned around and tried to parry him back. Again, Lea was able to evade all her attacks, but now it was Kairi chasing him.

He was even more restricted in the space he had, so he quickly fumbled with the lock on the door and pulled it open, rushing out into the opening as Kairi managed to slightly nick his leg.

Some laugh off a bit of unexpected chaos they encounter. Some embrace it, some even play along. Isa was no stranger to this, as his best friend had gotten them both into quite a few ... Awkward situations, to say the least.

But when Isa saw the door fly open and he was knocked back, catching only a glimpse of red as his eccentric best friend and their charge for the afternoon, Kairi, ran past him towards the living room, he was not about to laugh it off or let it slide for either of them. He reddened in anger as he felt one of the juice-boxes leaking onto his favorite jacket. This brought-out an unusual side to the stoic bluenette, his eyes pinched shut, and a nerve stuck out, "That's it," He yelled, "Both of you-"

He was cut off by the sound of a loud crash and shattering, followed by the sounds of someone crying, made him open his eyes shock. Isa tried to put aside his anger for the moment as he ran to see exactly what had happened.

Of course, the one crying was Kairi. She wasn't wailing, or being obnoxious about it; she sniffled and whimper as tears rolled down her cheeks. Much differently than Lea did as a child, Isa recalled briefly.

Isa noticed broken pieces of clay on the ground next to Kairi, while Lea stood back, looking a little shocked about it. So the shatter had come from one of them knocking over a vase. From Kairi breaking the vase, it seemed. "What happened in here?" He asked, although he already had a good idea.

Kairi pointed at Lea and said, between sniffles, "Lea broke my vase!"

"What?" Lea asked, waving his arms innocently. "It wasn't me!"

"Yes it was, I saw you!" Kairi shot back.

Isa stomped his foot loudly, refusing to sit through an argument between these two children. "Kairi, go stand in a corner," he ordered. "Lea, I think I saw the broom and dustpan back there. Clean up this mess."

Kairi gaped at Isa in disbelief. "But I didn't-"

"GO!" Isa shouted, causing both Lea and Kairi to jump in fear. He rarely got this angry, but when he did, it was best not to exacerbate matters.

Kairi ran to the corner nearest to the door while Isa accompanied Lea down the hallway, still obviously fuming.

Kairi pouted and wiped away her tears. She was the one who should be mad! Lea broke her vase! And now he was blaming her!

Kairi was already tired of having babysitters. She wanted her grandmother back, instead of these meanies. And Kairi refused to stay here with them another second.

Kairi turned away from the wall and stuck her tongue out in the general direction of the boys, knowing they couldn't see her. Then, she opened the door and ran out, trying to guess where in town her grandmother might have gone. She would still be in town, right? "Grandma?" the girl called, hesitating to leave her yard for a moment. She glanced at her house once more before she took off running towards town.

"Lea, I'm not playing a game! What were you two imbeciles doing in there?" Isa yelled, still enraged from before.

"I'm telling the truth we were just playing some game she came up with! Princess!" Lea stood with his back to the wall, and his voice shook only slightly as he tried to explain his situation to his friend. "Okay, not like regular Princess with the tea parties and crap, but where she was the knight and I was the dragon and we were fighting over a princess. I didn't mean to hit that vase, though, I wasn't aiming for it but my frisbee-"

"So you broke the vase!" Isa groaned, annoyed. "How foolish can you be... And I haven't forgotten about you, either, Kairi!" Isa called, towards the front of the house. "That wall is not your punishment!"

Lea grabbed the dustpan and broom, knowing better than to argue with Isa when he was this mad. Lea left Isa in the hallway to give him time to calm down while Lea cleaned his mess. He stopped in his tracks as he noticed the door ajar and no one waiting in the living room. "Isa, I think Kairi ran away," Lea called.

Lea could hear a loud thud- Isa hitting the wall, probably, before his friend finally calmed a little and said, through clenched teeth. "Go. Find. Her."

"It'll hardly take any time at all, Isa. I can catch a kid, no problem. Just leave it to me! Got it-"

"Lea!" Isa shouted, clearly near to the point of partial insanity.

Lea jumped, "I'm going; I'm going!" Lea muttered "memorized" as he slipped out of the door, trying to think of where Kairi might have gone.

Isa, on the other hand, took breaths to calm himself down again. "I am never babysitting again," he said to himself before he went to clean the broken clay up. He'd follow after Lea in a few minutes, but for now, he really needed to be away from both of them.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Those troublemakers, Lea and Kairi! Well Isa and Lea have got a serious problem on their hands now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back