• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The good music in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalcrown28

I like the music when your're fighting the Demyx and Xaldin. I think that song is called 13th Dilema (probably spelt that wrong). I'm not sure if it's played when your're fighting Luxord cause I haven't got to the part in the game yet.

Hey!! THis is my 1st post!!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I can only remember Lazy Afternoons. I like most of them, but Lazy Afternoons and One Winged Angel are the only ones I can actually call to mind.

True X Hero

The Music when fighting the Organization members such as: Xaldin and Demyx, are like the remix or fighting version of "Another Side." Another Side is the song in Deep Dive and one of the Trailers. For those that have Limewire. You can search Another Side up. It's really cool. My favorite Kingdom Hearts song. You gots to love the ending parts. If you listen carefully, that it's the same rythym when fighting the Organization members.

I

inhiding

The 13th Struggle, ftw<3

It's the music that plays when you're fighting Axel, and various other Organization battles.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea, the music in all the KHs was great! I always love it. I love all of the music but I don't really know their names. I like Another Side, Destiny Islands Music, Hollow Bastion music, and One Winged Angel too :D And I don't care what people say, I LOVED Atlantica and I found it to be one of my favorite worlds. I liked each of the songs. (Why do people hate atlantica so much? Is it because you fail at the musicals which are mad easy??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back