• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Good Dinosaur - "They go on a WILD TRIIIIIIP"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: The Good Dinosaur - Receiving a reimagining

I was kind of neutral on the original premise, so I don't mind the change. If they said it was bad, then I'm sure it most likely was.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Good Dinosaur - First teaser trailer

Oh my god its so nostalgic, from the concept, the head turm of the dinosaurs and going back to business, and the thanksgiving release date. I'm hyped, more so then for inside out or *sigh* Tomorrowland.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Pixar is definitely back on top. Heard Inside Out is there best since Up, and I have high hopes for this. Been waiting for it since it was announced. Shame it had so many delays but glad we get two Pixar movies this year

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

This looks really good. I have yet to see Inside Out but I think we're seeing a new Pixar Renaissance beginning.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Ohhh xDDD Well, people mentioned reviews and stuff so I assumed...

*being-away-from-movie-release-date-news-problems*

It premiered at a festival last week. So reviews have been trickling out since. It's on June 19 in NA

Anagram

Banned

Sooooooo Land Before Time?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Can't wait to see it expanded within the Disney Parks:

[video=youtube;0QlRSVKwFA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlRSVKwFA0[/video]

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

This looks like Dinosaurs but good. (No pun intended)

I'm hella pumped for this. Also, I already know my nephew is gonna wanna see this. He loves dinosaurs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

CKdQsSKWoAEzVoV.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKdQsSKWoAEzVoV.jpg:large

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Good Dinosaur - November 25th 2015

IGNORE THE IMAGE THIS IS IMPORTANT

[video=youtube;O-RgquKVTPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-RgquKVTPE[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

IGNORE THE IMAGE THIS IS IMPORTANT

[video=youtube;O-RgquKVTPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-RgquKVTPE[/video]

Was it just me or did it also seemed like to you some scenes felt really realistic? Looks like another blockbuster hit and the emotions are there too.

Happyfunshineman

Awards

Was it just me or did it also seemed like to you some scenes felt really realistic? Looks like another blockbuster hit and the emotions are there too.

Yeah, its a bit of a weird mix. The environments, as well as the dinosaurs at the beginning of the trailer, all look like they were designed to be as photo realistic as possible. In contrast to the main characters, it definitely sticks out a bit.

I like it quite a bit though. I would love to see a big, dumb, squishy, cartoony and green dinosaur just walking around outside.

It also makes the world around the characters seem very dangerous.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Re: The Good Dinosaur - First Full Length Trailer - November 25th 2015

Ummmm... I don't know about this. I love dinosaurs but that dinosaur looks way too goofy and cartoony to take seriously. I mean think about a movie like Finding Nemo where they were characters with personality but you could still definitely look at them and see that they were fish. If you weren't looking at their faces you would probably think they were fish. Then there's the issue with the hyper-realistic environment in contrast with the round, dumpy dinosaurs.

Make me believe that's an Apatosaurus the same way I could believe Marlin was a clownfish and Mrs. Pots was a teapot. I just really don't like the art style this movie has because it doesn't seem like they know what they want to do.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Good Dinosaur - First Full Length Trailer - November 25th 2015

Ummmm... I don't know about this. I love dinosaurs but that dinosaur looks way too goofy and cartoony to take seriously. I mean think about a movie like Finding Nemo where they were characters with personality but you could still definitely look at them and see that they were fish. If you weren't looking at their faces you would probably think they were fish. Then there's the issue with the hyper-realistic environment in contrast with the round, dumpy dinosaurs.

Make me believe that's an Apatosaurus the same way I could believe Marlin was a clownfish and Mrs. Pots was a teapot. I just really don't like the art style this movie has because it doesn't seem like they know what they want to do.

Give it a shot when its released. It'll probably transform your perspective. Usually, there's one way of looking things but some are meant to be looked many ways. So far the movie is definitely going to deliver; hope its enough to freeze Frozen.

And that reminds me, the movie Dinosaurs isn't from Pixar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back